Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

Scabbyanne with her tit fake tan and “vegan” scran all to impress a married man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
her behaviour isn't normal at all she needs to seek medical help - if she thinks what she's doing is normal and a good life she has major issues.
Sharing your man with anther women who he's going to marry is FUCKED UP.... trying to make a trap baby ..... if he's going to cheat with you he's gunna cheat on you PERIOD.... she can make out her life is all Roses and fairies but its majorly fucked up ... and she calls herself a traveller? no traveller women would act the way she does. and when tit fucks up for he she suddenly loves her family again, the girl said on live she wants to stab her mum ffs ... she treats her family like tit that's why half of them don't even talk to her ....
no money or designer gear makes you a nice person .... she goes through friends like no tomorrow what does that say about her ffs.... she can't hold a friendship down nor a man....
she needs to be on her own sort her head out buy herself a rampant rabbit and do it herself ffs....

last night she liked a post saying before my period I feel so weird I want loads of cake and a side of dick .... like girl get real ....

she's a danger to herself , one minute she's wanting to be some London gangster the next she's up a site trying to be a traveller... she changes her voice like anything... she's so fucked up

Reactions: 11
Thread title- Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Thread suggestion: “serious spices and sharing thrush, but gb needs to give his teeth a brush”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Uh Oh.... Looks Like Someone Is Finally Starting To Realise Some tit🙈

Wonder If It Started With The Push To The Floor.... Or When He Left Before Sunrise To Go Back To The Other Baby Mum & Kids🥴

Sorry Cass... This Is All Part & Parcel Of Being A #GlorifiedSidePiece

Reactions: 6
Whatever the new thread name, I think it needs to include her full name. People that have not come across the real Cassyanne are still pumping money into her “business”. Every £50 set up fee lines her grubby pockets. And £350 odd for terrible unsterile stencil eyebrows. With a bit of luck, the next person to fall for her promises will google her name first and come across the truth.

Reactions: 15
She has probably realised he says to his fiancé he working on a Saturday in the city and Sunday is the day he goes home and sees the kids and now Cassy is the one the blocked list.

Reactions: 6
Simple as.. she ain’t buying another house. She’s attention seeking. Making out to loyal following that’s she’s able to buy a new house as she pleases. She can’t.
I am wondering where Grease Bucket or LC live?? Does he live in Maidstone? Is she stirring the pot?
Maybe she’ll now insinuate she needs another bedroom for her rainbow baby 😑

Reactions: 7
Hows she gonna do that then i swear her brother had to help her get the one she's in now🤔🤔
It's different when you already own and move. I bought my flat with my ex when I was 19. When we split I stayed with the kids and took on the full mortgage for a higher % stake in the flat. I moved out the area to a much cheaper area, nearly bought my new place outright just needed a tiny mortgage. On paper I couldn't afford any of this but I done it. If I was a first time buyer even looking to buy in the cheaper area I'd be laughed out the door

Reactions: 2
Her and the mum should move into together.

I am sure the six figure earner could afford to buy the mum's house

Reactions: 3
She’s full of tit!!! She’s a gobshite, she won’t do nowt, she will delete the post and have everyone guessing, nothing but an attention seeker, it’s all she’s about
Same tit with her unleash the devil only thing she unleash to every man is her pussy and now they don't even want it sad little girl grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
‘I get took for a fool’ ‘my foundation is black girl foundation’ ‘my foundation is too light for ma mate Macey’
Ye pure ignorant comments but I wouldn’t say she’s pretending to be black, give black people more credit than likening her to a black person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's different when you already own and move. I bought my flat with my ex when I was 19. When we split I stayed with the kids and took on the full mortgage for a higher % stake in the flat. I moved out the area to a much cheaper area, nearly bought my new place outright just needed a tiny mortgage. On paper I couldn't afford any of this but I done it. If I was a first time buyer even looking to buy in the cheaper area I'd be laughed out the door
Ahhh i never new this thankyou for the insight hun makes more sense.x

I remember her brothers wife writing on her status once when Cassy was saying how she’s only there for herself no one cares

she wrote you failed your mortgage 3 times and your brother had to bend over backwards so many times to get you that mortgage... yet she’s a 6 figure earner ..... lol ok 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought she was going to live in a trailer she is never happy greedy girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ahhh i never new this thankyou for the insight hun makes more sense.x
Also, you can generally only do this now if you have a steady income and little to no debt at all. REGARDLESS of the sum you are putting down as a deposit. It’s completely different to financing a car. Any decent bank will give you a mortgage agreement in principle if you can’t provide evidence of income to prove you can pay it back. Mortgage lenders that will lend money to people without decent evidence of steady income will have sickeningly high interest rates.
Her getting her first mortgage was dodgy to begin with. She isn’t earning what she used to earn and she hasn’t got someone else fiddling the paperwork for her because they’ve now seen they were being used by Cassy and dropped like a sack of tit when they were no longer any use to her. If and when she needs to apply for a new mortgage and she’s going to get a terrible rate if she can get one at all. At the moment she’s going to need to fiddle the books!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.