Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I missed!! People that know him from the area will know it’s Cassys turn this weekend and she’s only getting his face in because she reads on here. He will be walking out of M kitchen with another girl next week. She can’t be that stupid to think it’s a proper relationship.
But she do think its proper relationship and thinks he will give up seeing all the other girls if she gets pregnant but he has 2 kids 1 on the way and suppose to be another girl pregnant by him and none off that stopped him what makes her any different it's not so far he leave slaggy to go to another girl and slaggy is aware off it sick in the head they all need get tested for sti's has any off u noticed her gallstone problem has disappeared since getting fucked to death by him pmsl oh wait she read this and its a pending pregnancy and gallstone illness now oh slaggy do u relise how desperate and sad u are sharing angry thing like that but as I said u have had every other man around including his mates so u got to go with who ever wants u now sad sad sad life ppl ment to be jealous off u thats biggest laugh off the year

Reactions: 8
I’m confused... I thought you had to be on the persons insurance policy before you can drive the car in the UK?? Has she been added on to all these policies 🤣🤣 or just driving illegally 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s saying she’s pregnant already - well hinting she is with all the rainbow baby posts and her mum asking how much time dads should have with their kids, like he’s suddenly gonna live 50/50 between Cassy and LC (although she’d love that because she’d pretend he was there all the time)
You can tell he has no respect for her, she wanted to prove it’s her turn to see him with more than just pictures of his tiny feet but he was trying to turn his back and push her away and quite literally knocked her on her arse!! In the Road!!!!!!! Shows he doesn’t believe she’s pregnant either because there’s no way a normal loving relationship would do that to someone who had a miscarriage a couple of weeks ago and then claiming to be early pregnant now. I really hope she’s not pregnant because it won’t trap him how she thinks it will and she’ll end up even more miserable with yet another child.

I’m confused... I thought you had to be on the persons insurance policy before you can drive the car in the UK?? Has she been added on to all these policies 🤣🤣 or just driving illegally 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you’re fully comp you can select to drive other ca
s fully insured, I don’t have it but my husband does. Who knows whether she does, as we know the rules dong apply anyway!

Reactions: 3
Also Cassy we know you’re reading.
I actually admired you until this point.
They way you caused the accident, almost killed your friends and then months later not friends with them anymore. I imagine they saw you for what you are? You dropped them like they were nothing? Can’t seem to handle any friendship for many than a few months at a time.
How low do you have to be to knock out every tooth in your friends’ heads. Scar them for life. Ask them to lie about the cause of the crash with the promise of buying them new teeth in Turkey and then completely ending that friendship.
Seriously, do you hope that your girls grow up to be like you? Have a friend like you?

Speaking of your girls. Two innocent babies that could’ve genuinely lost their mum on multiple occasions. Now, not wearing their own seatbelts in the car. The engine won’t start unless all seatbelts are on. That lessons starts at a young age and it’s also the law.
You seem to be picking up on what said here. Pick up on that. Show us a pic of your girls with their seatbelts on, then put your phone away. No more recording yourself while driving. Would never ever want to see that footage used in court when someone does die. It happens and you aren’t above the law and you aren’t above god.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Also she filmed herself getting pushed on the floor by him. Relationship goals 😂

• Haha
They way you caused the accident, almost killed your friends and then months later not friends with them anymore. I imagine they saw you for what you are? You dropped them like they were nothing? Can’t seem to handle any friendship for many than a few months at a time.
How low do you have to be to knock out every tooth in your friends’ heads. Scar them for life. Ask them to lie about the cause of the crash with the promise of buying them new teeth in Turkey and then completely ending that friendship.
Seriously, do you hope that your girls grow up to be like you? Have a friend like you?

Speaking of your girls. Two innocent babies that could’ve genuinely lost their mum on multiple occasions. Now, not wearing their own seatbelts in the car. The engine won’t start unless all seatbelts are on. That lessons starts at a young age and it’s also the law.
You seem to be picking up on what said here. Pick up on that. Show us a pic of your girls with their seatbelts on, then put your phone away. No more recording yourself while driving. Would never ever want to see that footage used in court when someone does die. It happens and you aren’t above the law and you aren’t above god.
She was doing balloons when this happened and she says they done a drink and drug tests it came back negative on both but doing ballons dont show up in drug test you only have to Google it and when she fallen out with the girls they blantly said this what happened she run a dog over while she was on live video once on her way to a girls juice plus event laughed her head off about it it might still be on her facebook or she removed it

Also she filmed herself getting pushed on the floor by him. Relationship goals 😂
I'm so jealous (NOT) relationship off the year

Reactions: 7
I joined tattle because I realised what a joke old slaggy drawers is. To be honest, I actually feel a bit sorry for her. If any man ever knocked me on the floor like that, he would never see me again. I mess around with my hubby all the time, but he would never do that to me. She is clearly so desperate for attention that she grasps at any little bit of connection. It is so obvious to all of us, and I suspect deep down, to her too. But she puts on a front and claims we are all jealous. How sad and empty her life is. Poor relationships with family, no decent bloke, no decent friends, not a decent mother and absolutely no real respect for herself and behaves like a 15 year old.

omg that’s so bad I must of missed the crash what happened who was the friends???

Coach cassy really ? What not to do in life that’s what she represents who the hell looks up to any girls like this it is really scary.. it just shows how insecure she is really filming him at any opportunity... he looks like a crack head
I don’t get it at all she really has no clue about the words self respect and it is very sad that sharing a man is the best she feels she can do it’s all fun and games till she’s crying Men like that don’t change once his needs have changed with her he will move on
What I have noticed that all her friends duck off for some reason I think there is so much jealousy between them all they just witch and hate . Nothing’s real with cassy at all fixes the out side with constant I’m beautiful and look at my life ... a little girl with big ideas with no clue wtf she is doing

This happened back in December 2016. I only know of one of the friends. Kimberley, the other passengers I’m not sure of. Not even sure if they were all female. This happened while she was still married to Bill, but renting a home. And as much as I feel for the passengers. Someone must have filled the balloon and passed it to her.
She was definitely doing balloons while driving, I’m sure it had been on Snapchat. She was drug tested and breathalysed at the scene and it came back clear. Nitros Oxide isn’t picked up in a drug test. Albeit, still illegal to use NOS whilst driving it’s very hard to prove.

It was Kim , Chloe , Cassy and someone else in the car.... but they are still friends well I know she’s still friends with Kim.... imagine your mate nearly killing you and you still wanna be friends..... like this girl gets away with literally anything it’s mad .

Reactions: 1
This happened back in December 2016. I only know of one of the friends. Kimberley, the other passengers I’m not sure of. Not even sure if they were all female. This happened while she was still married to Bill, but renting a home. And as much as I feel for the passengers. Someone must have filled the balloon and passed it to her.
She was definitely doing balloons while driving, I’m sure it had been on Snapchat. She was drug tested and breathalysed at the scene and it came back clear. Nitros Oxide isn’t picked up in a drug test. Albeit, still illegal to use NOS whilst driving it’s very hard to prove.
It was Kim , Chloe , Cassy and someone else in the car.... but they are still friends well I know she’s still friends with Kim.... imagine your mate nearly killing you and you still wanna be friends..... like this girl gets away with literally anything it’s mad .
Kim and slaggy fallen out for a good while but for some unknown reason kim excepted bk as a friend slaggy walked away from that crash just few scratches while the rest was in hospital for a while and her filming Him he turns away from her u can see her push his legs to unbalance him so he had turn around sad sad lonely little girl need grow up and put a pair off big girl nickers on and realise she's a mum not a school girl

I joined tattle because I realised what a joke old slaggy drawers is. To be honest, I actually feel a bit sorry for her. If any man ever knocked me on the floor like that, he would never see me again. I mess around with my hubby all the time, but he would never do that to me. She is clearly so desperate for attention that she grasps at any little bit of connection. It is so obvious to all of us, and I suspect deep down, to her too. But she puts on a front and claims we are all jealous. How sad and empty her life is. Poor relationships with family, no decent bloke, no decent friends, not a decent mother and absolutely no real respect for herself and behaves like a 15 year old.
Don’t feel sorry for her she thinks she’s above the law, puts her girls at risk and she’s not a victim: if she wants to believe this relationship is something, then when she gets her heart broken when it falls apart that’s her karma for being a crappy human

Don't get me wrong, I still think she is a crappy human and can't wait to see karma bite her in her huge, ugly, deformed, cellulite ridden, surgically emhanced arse. But surely she is mentally unwell to behave as she does. The girls are the victims in the tit show that is yoyo drawers life.

[/QUOTE

can’t believe this. actually might send the screen shots of her driving while using Instagram to the police she needs to lose her licence. What a total loser she is.

Reactions: 3
I know everyone has their own opinion and yours is you feel sorry for her but why? Majority of us on here don’t feel sorry for her she brings all this tit on herself.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.