Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
HEY GUYS ! Listen ffs ,,, my kids 7 , 1 who is in Germany no one fucking listen !,
Is it just me or are you occasionally plassing someone in th st and you PRETEND 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not seeing ??,,

BENNY and me lolol we like to say Goodbye ! 🙋🏻 Ok I understand the anger and worries every body having but ,,, NO MORE you guys don't see my daughter !! Try to understand she a Trent setter, SIX FINGURED EARNERS ,! business roaster !

I say goodbye to my CASSY topics you guys don't listen ffs you are my kids !,? Cassy topic , such small talkings , my daughter a LEADER ! She learn from her mother 😎Cash back the world lolol we survive covic . Has my own personalities imitations you guys ,,,

Well George I don't mind sending you details of my house but please don't try to get into my knickers mate 😂😂😂 #anglesdelight #angleandout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

_basic_

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:
CassyAnne- G put you on your arse, your relationship is a farce! Baby or not your mans NOT hot!

Reactions: 36

Topdollar

Ps he’z 20 times worse in real life. Imagine how me and my friends felt having to watch the disco lights lighting that face n teeth up. I felt like I was on the ghost train at Margate

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:

Scabbyanne with her shit fake tan and “vegan” scran all to impress a married man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Boredofher

VIP Member
Fucking life coaching off a woman thats had massive amounts of surgery..... clearly not happy with herself, divorced, semi part time mum, rips her carpet up and replaces it with lino, does baloons, drinks and drives, dont strap her kids in with seat belts, cooks dinner once a month, lied about her weight loss, has affairs with married men, gets pregnant by a man thats already got a kid on the way, fucks off on her trips without her kids.... the kids have had countless men in their mothers bed..... AND NOW SHES A LIFE COACH 🙄 ID RATHER BE LIFE COACHED BY FRED AND ROSEMARY WEST

Not to mention trying to throw herself off a brudge, and cqts her self

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Kmux

VIP Member
She's absolutely mental advertising that her kids play in the park on their own opposite her house. Yeah she can see them from the window but takes two seconds to snatch a child and she isn't gonna be glued to the window the whole time is she. Her address is easy to find online and with all those £££ she reckons she has someone would deffo take their shot to blackmail her. I'm actually really shocked she just done that 🤦🏼‍♀️ she gets all kinds of peados commenting on pics of the girls as it is... Stunned that she would advertise that publicly stupid girl!

Reactions: 28

Olgivy

VIP Member
Why not show us a vid of you sitting together with his kids and your kids cass. Lol we all know that shit ain’t going to happen anytime soon.

I mean, is anyone here surprised that he basically called her a fanny and shoved her onto her ass in the middle of the fucking street. Why would he treat her any better? He doesn’t need to. Steptoe can propose to other women and he knows ole
Gypsy pussy here will take whatever crumbs he offers.

And if that’s “banter” you can imagine what he says to her when he is pissed off.

She wins first prize for “Most desperate woman of 2020.” 🏆 #ComeAndGetYourTrophyCass

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Tooka

First time posting on this thread and I love it. I’ll be honest I liked her in the beginning, I really thought this girl has got her shit together, money, popular, home owner, nice clothes and car. Wow was I wrong!!!!
what an absolute piece of shit she really is. It’s people like her who contribute to mental health by selling a life style that makes yours feel crap yet none of hers is true!
I first went off of her when I went to her shop with my friends ( I know don’t abuse me lol) and there wasn’t even a proper door on the changing room and there was a horrible smell in there, my mate had to walk out because of it.
She had some 12 year old sitting behind a table Who could hardly string a sentence together while she sat on a sofa in every designer head to toe you could think of ( all mish mash) talking at the top of her voice about money, trying to catch our attention. There was nothing professional about the set up at all. What a waste of a great opportunity.
After that I realised her posts started to contradict each other so I investigated further and found you guys and now it all makes sense.
I just hope more people catch on and are no longer brainwashed by this so called 6 figure lifestyle

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

Boredofher

VIP Member
Angels tinder profile

I am a mother to 7 children i think🤔 one in germany maybe🇧🇪..... my daughter is a serious and i mean serious trent setter..... she has linouim all through her house.... i mean high quality, high end expensive linouim. Shes a six yes i said six figure earner ☺....creme fraiche...... I love cock hes name is benny and the lovely beautiful foxes even come to see him.... he would taste lovely with some german sausage and some serious spices. Im covic 19 clear, i made sure of that by buying a lorry loads of disefectant and bleach for my lovely home thats up for sale offers in the region of 700k yes 700k but dont pretend you want to buy my home if you really want to just get into my knickers... im going through a divorce so im selling my home, its too big and i want to see a family in here. My six yes six figure earner daughter cant afford to buy it.... trent setter...... I am cash back queen and can get some serious deals, I like to have my tits hanging out and i enjoy taking pictures if me bathing and serious lathering up and posting them on facebook, and seductively places red berries in my mouth while giving it fuck me eyes, i also enjoy white froth around my mouth ane creme fraiche.... swipe right for mother of 7 maybe 1 in germany..... and only 3 others talking to me, six figure yes six figure earners mother, trent setter, covic19 avoidee, heart atrack queen, cash back queen, creme fraiche

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Maughanbure

GOOD AND BAD IN EVERY COMMUNITY YEAH?

noone's found stolen dogs drugs and guns where i live

the amount of trouble that site causes the innocent local residents, they should drop a fucking bomb on it and walk away. and if you're really a gypsy then you should stop your people RIPPING OFF local elderly people, frightening and harrassing local people of colour by screaming racial abuse when they walk past them and other such nonsense. GET THE FUCK OUT OF ORPINGTON cos noone wants your scum selves here

Fed up with dealing with your scummy selves - your children calling my black colleagues monkeys when we ask them to stop stealing or vandalising our property. Your elder men thinking its okay to sexually harrass teenage girls to intimidate them in to giving them free meals or free food or whatever by being so agressive the girls get tired and scared. if you care about the reputation of your community then call them fucking out and stop vthem being such scumbags. until then, don't be surprised when decent people don't want you living in our neighbourhoods.
Think this is very unfair, I'm a Traveller, I work 9-5 every day, left School with all my qualifications, never stole in my life and never did, my Family is the same, decent, hard working people, yes there is a lot of Travellers out there who do steal and cause trouble and I think it's disgusting, me or my Family do not put ourselves in company of people like that, but please do not say too call out an entire community because you can't paint everyone with the one brush, there is good and bad in every community

Allthebest!

‘Here, lucy, do us a favour, have my girllllllls for a couple of hours while I do some balloons, I know Ive been fucking ya man but blended family n all that shiiiiiit. They can play with your boys, the cranks, little cunnntttts. I’ll give you a motivational speech if ya want.... cost me £700 cos Im so rich, 6 figure rich’

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofher

VIP Member
Covic 19 rearing its head again. Seriously now selling bleach and disifectants to keep you all safe, my cassy my 6 figure earning trenty linoium styler #gyspypussy will be fine covic wont go near her, boris promised, my sasha looking for a job, real hard working half german cream fraiche 🇧🇪. But he wont do anything its got to be good hours and good pay 6 figure earners if possible like my #gypsypussy. So what do you think.... how many times a week should a man have his children???? My gypsypussy ex as the girls all the time but cassy says its not enough. 5 nights out of 7 isnt enough as she with her G man, good quality time during covic 19

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Natalieee

We still need to know what exactly is going down with the G situation!!!! We didn’t get any further did we after those girls saying him and LC split up and he wants to be with her! I wish one of them would just straight up confirm!!!!

On a different note does anyone remember the cartoon ‘racoons’? Literally been bugging me for ages but this is who G reminds me of, don’t ask me why 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Allthebest!

Considering she is a billionaire has she ever taken the girls Disney, lapland or even stayed at legoland???? I mean if I was as rich as her 🙄 Id be taking my son to those places every year. They will remember fun at Disney more than the time mum bought some Gucci shoes 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 21

Omglol

VIP Member
Oh god she needs to know herself how embarrassing. Well being a London girl she isn’t like any London girl I know and I grew up near a traveller site and she isn’t like any traveller I know. It’s the wannabes like her that give the travelling community a bad rep in my opinion. So let the Germans claim her 🤣
From the German community, we don’t want old whorey draws either thanks for the offer but we have to strenuously decline 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
What a load of bullshit 🤣🤣🤣 I could write on here and say Cassy was round Lc and George was waiting in bed for them both 😂😂 Scribble the kids out then??? And a dog I think the dog will be fine .... it’s just bullshit. Such a load of crap. Starting to hate this thread now it’s just constant people chatting shit. Why on earth would LC have cassy round for dinner what a load of bull..... if they were that good mates they would follow each other.

Reactions: 20

MonsterInc

If Flappyanne Was Round LC's You Better Believe It Would Be Camera, Lights, Action....

We Would Have Little Snippets Of Gang Gang George's Junior Size 4, Light Up Trainers, Snippets Of His Hard As Nails Shit Stained Jean's😷 Oh & Not Forgetting.... SlapperAnne Shouting "Crank & Cunt" At All The Kids....🤨

And Just For Measures.... The Boys In The Back Ground.... Teaching B&B Gang Gang Signs & Dat.. Whilst Showing Off Their Gucci Man Bags🥴

Fuck Outta Here With That Bullshit🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20