Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the following she has on fb she hardly gets any likes when it comes to posts about him and her, I hardly have any following on my fb and would get more likes for the same posts with my fella, proof people are going off her rapidly, she’s digging her own grave

Reactions: 3
With all the following she has on fb she hardly gets any likes when it comes to posts about him and her, I hardly have any following on my fb and would get more likes for the same posts with my fella, proof people are going off her rapidly, she’s digging her own grave
She buys followers. So it’s all bots and not real followers.

Reactions: 5
Well slaggyann ur not his girlfriend ur just another pussy he was with a another girl but I bet that was only to make you jealous same as l.c engagement ur a soppy fool acts like a your the cat what got the cream no i would be ashamed to be seen with him mate hes skanky now i can see why u never wanted his face on the rest off the videos and pic I would be sick if someone like him came on to me but I suppose when u already had every man then u have to have one out gutter I have seen homeless men look better 😷🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
Same I really would be insulted if a guy like that thought he actually stood a chance with me 🤣 and I don’t particularly have a high so opinion of my looks so that says it all lol

God knows either she’s been told by him to keep up the charade and if he’s What people say she might be scared or does she keep the charade for the cash? Or is she just bleeping with everyone and doesn’t give 2 shits what he does and who with? Who knows! I think the people insisting are those who “know” her
Maybe she just wanted a baby and wanted all her kids to have the same dad (why him I never know ) his probs just a sperm donor 🤣

Reactions: 3
She Probably Finds That Gaping Gap At The Forefront Of His Gob... A Right Turn On🤮

My Nan Used To Say...Georgie Porgie Pudding & Pie.. Kissed The Girls & Made Them Cry🤦‍♀️

#BabyMothersUnited

Reactions: 4
Why not show us a vid of you sitting together with his kids and your kids cass. Lol we all know that tit ain’t going to happen anytime soon.

I mean, is anyone here surprised that he basically called her a fanny and shoved her onto her ass in the middle of the bleeping street. Why would he treat her any better? He doesn’t need to. Steptoe can propose to other women and he knows ole
Gypsy pussy here will take whatever crumbs he offers.

And if that’s “banter” you can imagine what he says to her when he is pissed off.

She wins first prize for “Most desperate woman of 2020.” 🏆 #ComeAndGetYourTrophyCass

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can tell in those few seconds of videos that G's as nasty af. Did anyone else notice him push her hand (at least that's what it looked like) out the way just before he called her gypsypussy? Such a disrespectful name too. Then pushing her to the ground. Imagine what he's like behind closed doors?

Reactions: 12
You can tell in those few seconds of videos that G's as nasty af. Did anyone else notice him push her hand (at least that's what it looked like) out the way just before he called her gypsypussy? Such a disrespectful name too. Then pushing her to the ground. Imagine what he's like behind closed doors?
Every clip she has ever played of him he is demeaning her in some way. He talks to her like tit!

Reactions: 11
He totally disrespected her to be honest she likes that talk ! Then she filmed it and put it all on show.. She thinks it’s funny
No love he has just disrespected u the slow girl no decent girl would let him away with that talk

Reactions: 7
the pictures of Gs kids in his car is just shocking. No seatbelts , middle fingers, gang signs and man bags 🙈 going to grow up to be just like ‘Daddy’
I wonder weather LC stays out of fear , we’ve heard what he’s capable of and someone previously mentioned she is controlled by him , maybe she is suffering domestic abuse and has no choice but to tolerate the way he treats her 🤷‍♀️ I only hope if this is the case she wakes up and gets the help she needs to keep herself safe and be able to meet someone who loves and respects her .
As for cassy ... she only posted a few days ago suggesting g and his friends were threatening her so why is she still going there 🙄

Reactions: 6
The woman has a couple of biscuits with a watery tea and she thinks it should make her fat. Lol. She doesn’t eat. And she wants us all to know that. #AttentionSeekingDesperado

A couple of biscuits is what I eat WHILE I’m waiting for the kettle to boil ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even Her Kids Said In One Of Her Lives... "George Is Rude To Mummy" Says It All Really....

He Clearly Didn't Want To Be Filmed... But She Carried On Cause Of How Shes Had The Piss Pulled Out Of Her On Here... For All The Size 4 & Head Shots She's Been Posting....

That's Not Banter... Its A Clear Violation👊

#NumbSkull

Reactions: 10
People aren’t interacting with her stuff about him, it’s obvious people are aware and thinking 🤢

I really don’t get it, looks aren’t everything but he’s so unattractive, and even his personality is gross. She doesn’t seriously think he’s going to be a happy ever after does she? I know she’s not the smartest tool in the shed but she must realise given he’s openly cheated on his fiancé with her, whilst she’s expecting, that a baby isn’t going to make him stay? How is that not blindingly obvious. All these men on the planet and she wants him

Reactions: 6
What an embarrassment! Wonder why he has not put anything on Instagram 🤭
She’s getting brave massively
She can keep him not like people are running around wanting him 🤣

Reactions: 2
After i got out of a 6 year relationship I just went on a proper mad one. Tinder hook ups, random one night stands every weekend. I'm a good looking girl, but duck me I went with some rotters on my spiral. I'm sound now like, ive been in a decent relationship for years. My point of this is, my past is shady and embarrassing, and I want to forget it all. But even at my rock bottom, I'd never touch a guy like 'him'. I'm not one for getting personal on looks ordinarily either, but he does look like hes been hit with a backwards shovel.

Reactions: 9
E81DD70C-6222-4477-937E-A3CC52FF3B3B.jpeg

She looks so grubby think that pic shows the real dirty look she’s got good bath her head looks big

Reactions: 1
She posted about there being a rainbow after the storm whilst driving wearing no seatbelt with that hideous wink of hers. Someone commented underneath mentioning she has no seat belt on and is filming while driving and was sent vile messages attacking her appearence in the profile picture. Disgusting vile ppl

Reactions: 4
So she was allowed 5 hours with the love of her life. Babes please, no one is jealous. You're at home by 10pm making a cup of tea, get the bleeping message! And for everyone saying he is a "gangster" and people should be afraid of him, please! 🤣🤣 He is a nobody, he likes to think he is, but he is a laughing stock. I dont think either of them know what that actually means 😂😂

Reactions: 7
What have I missed!! People that know him from the area will know it’s Cassys turn this weekend and she’s only getting his face in because she reads on here. He will be walking out of M kitchen with another girl next week. She can’t be that stupid to think it’s a proper relationship.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.