Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her brothers wife writing on her status once when Cassy was saying how she’s only there for herself no one cares

she wrote you failed your mortgage 3 times and your brother had to bend over backwards so many times to get you that mortgage... yet she’s a 6 figure earner ..... lol ok 😩
👏🏻 I remember this and I remember the sister in law commenting when she completed on the house in Rainham saying with the help of your brother

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yessssss I remember that! Because she wrote she did it all by herself with the help of no one 😂😩
👏🏻 I remember this and I remember the sister in law commenting when she completed on the house in Rainham saying with the help of your brother

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ye pure ignorant comments but I wouldn’t say she’s pretending to be black, give black people more credit than likening her to a black person 😂
She doesn’t try and be black as such , but she has defo been guilty of culture appropriation on several occasions to both the traveller and black culture . Neither deserve that amount of disrespect from anyone but defo not from that wrongun.

Reactions: 6
They won’t lend to her full stop if she can’t prove she can afford it, and I presume she would be likely to fiddle tax anyway so her SA302s probably show duck all! So she isn’t moving anywhere any time soon 😂

She doesn’t try and be black as such , but she has defo been guilty of culture appropriation on several occasions to both the traveller and black culture . Neither deserve that amount of disrespect from anyone but defo not from that wrongun.
Yes 100% she is very ignorant when it comes to black people, I’ve noticed a few occasions! I think she’s trying to act the gangster life and a lot of people have said the same, but my point was more that being ‘black’ isn’t the same as ‘gangster’ if that makes sense!
it’s like she doesn’t have enough of her own personality she has to take on one of the people she’s with! Probably why she clung to the traveller facade when she was married to bill n now trying to morph in to some road man.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahhh i never new this thankyou for the insight hun makes more sense.x
She was lucky she had the brother to help like I had my partner at the time to help get me on the ladder. Yet she reckons she's done everything herself 🙄 she'd be renting if it weren't for him. As long as the place she buys is cheaper or similar price she paid for her current property so she hasn't got to borrow more money the mortgage company won't need to see her current financial situation.... She starts missing payments though because her six figures have dropped they will start asking questions though

Oh slaggy he only used u from the start thats what happens when woman like u put that pussy out there just for meal he has long list off woman what made u think u where diffent he leaves go back to his wife to be or other when soon as he calls u up its like oh slaggy I take u out for meal as long as u get ur pussy out he has his way with u then duck u over and u play it like ur the one leaving him

Anyone know if the brother did move in next door? She posts every mundane detail of her life doesn’t seem to ever post about brother Patrick or nieces/nephews being next door? I know it was 3 years ago but I don’t remember any of this..
Yes he got his house same time cassy got hers but every lender ect turned her down until the brother helped her she would not have that house without his help and no u dnt hear much because that brother as told her she is a embarrassment to him

Reactions: 2
Oh slaggy he only used u from the start thats what happens when woman like u put that pussy out there just for meal he has long list off woman what made u think u where diffent he leaves go back to his wife to be or other when soon as he calls u up its like oh slaggy I take u out for meal as long as u get ur pussy out he has his way with u then duck u over and u play it like ur the one leaving him

Yes he got his house same time cassy got hers but every lender ect turned her down until the brother helped her she would not have that house without his help and no u dnt hear much because that brother as told her she is a embarrassment to him
‘GYPSYPUSSY’

• Haha
She was lucky she had the brother to help like I had my partner at the time to help get me on the ladder. Yet she reckons she's done everything herself 🙄 she'd be renting if it weren't for him. As long as the place she buys is cheaper or similar price she paid for her current property so she hasn't got to borrow more money the mortgage company won't need to see her current financial situation.... She starts missing payments though because her six figures have dropped they will start asking questions though
She’d likely only have a fixed-term contract. For example when I bought my first flat, the mortgage agreement with the interest and payments agreed was a 5 year term. So although she can transfer her mortgage to another property if she doesn’t need to remortgage for more money. Eventually the original agreement will come to an end. And she will need to apply for a new mortgage, if she has a different income to when she first bought the house, say may need to look around for another lender.

She’d likely only have a fixed-term contract. For example when I bought my first flat, the mortgage agreement with the interest and payments agreed was a 5 year term. So although she can transfer her mortgage to another property if she doesn’t need to remortgage for more money. Eventually the original agreement will come to an end. And she will need to apply for a new mortgage, if she has a different income to when she first bought the house, say may need to look around for another lender.
Yes that could possibly be correct. Doesn't look like her brother will save the day either now x

Oh my god. Imagine that shame. Your sister whoring out her body to charity cases for free. Living next door when you don’t even talk.

Anyone know if the brother did move in next door? She posts every mundane detail of her life doesn’t seem to ever post about brother Patrick or nieces/nephews being next door? I know it was 3 years ago but I don’t remember any of this..
He does live on the same road but they don't have anything to do with her. Not surprised

Covic 19 rearing its head again. Seriously now selling bleach and disifectants to keep you all safe, my cassy my 6 figure earning trenty linoium styler #gyspypussy will be fine covic wont go near her, boris promised, my sasha looking for a job, real hard working half german cream fraiche 🇧🇪. But he wont do anything its got to be good hours and good pay 6 figure earners if possible like my #gypsypussy. So what do you think.... how many times a week should a man have his children???? My gypsypussy ex as the girls all the time but cassy says its not enough. 5 nights out of 7 isnt enough as she with her G man, good quality time during covic 19

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah he literally lives opposite her. Shame cause of Cassy’s crappy behaviour her kids can’t even see her cousins 😩
al

He should have known better than moving on the same street as that mess. 🤣

Shes obviously been dumped so she need to find something like moving to brag about.... i wish someone in her family like her blie eyes🙄would tell her how she is coming across... she needs a good old talking to and taking a step back from socials to find herself! I think she's so lonely and sad and that's why she acts like a bleeping disgusting person!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.