Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My foundation is actually black girl foundation”

bleeping dead. That line wiped me clean out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wellll darrrrk int I, mentalllll aint iiiit! That’s your life coach 😂 Ive got some coaching for you, wash your hair you dirty mare! Instead of scratching at all the scabs on your scalp 🤮🤢 almost got an std when she lifted her leg up! Feel like I need a tetanus!

She’s one of those pain in the arse friends where you give her a time to come but too busy pissing about on her phone showing the world her fanny 🙄 Then ‘oh I need to pop to bluewater quick’ you can’t pop to blue water quick esp atm. Hate people like that 🙄 just bleeping be here when I give you a time no wonder she has no serious stable friends just bellends that duck about like her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been through all the dicks round here that’s why she’s bleeping off fo Birmingham for some more fresh big black rapper dick. Hopefully her car breaks down n she stays up there

That tan she’s got is from needing a good bath she could sell that tip for free. She don’t need to make CECE she needs some pound shop spray bottles filled with her bath water. It’ll be limited stock cause she only takes a bath once a year

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The girl Rachel she’s going to see in Birmingham. Her head is so far up Cassy’s arse it’s embarrassing ... she copies Cassy down to a T her old house she did the exact same as Cassy, brought everything Cassy had. When Cassy got the Merc she went and got one, then when Cassy got the range she went and brought a discovery to try and be like her. It’s embarrassing 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just went and looked at this
Rachel’s Facebook. It’s all crushed velour sofas and pouting. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s tanned and there’s just looking dirrrtyyy

Desperados are out 🤣

E4412AFC-93E0-44E4-900C-89A7F23316CA.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Didn’t cassy bye a Gucci baby grow ? Now u no who it was for this girl she’s visiting
Who just had a baby

Reactions: 1
Shes gunna act like shes pregnant again throwing the hints everywhere to get everyone talking but probably be off her face this weekend and pretend shes only drinking orange juice 🙄

“My foundation is actually black girl foundation
“My foundation is actually black girl foundation”

bleeping dead. That line wiped me clean out.
You are kidding me ! Basically she is admitting cultural appropriation. But I guess that’s her all over one minute trying to rip off the traveller culture , next the black culture! She really has identity issues

Reactions: 2
Is the girl she’s going to see today just had a baby? Seems weird how she’s had to suddenly pop to a shopping centre when she’s meant to be meeting someone

Reactions: 2
Here she goes with baby girl Gucci photos. Did she not put a post up yesterday about not wasting money buying material things and saving up 🤣

Reactions: 3
Erm she’s off to Birmingham? The same Birmingham that’s in a local lockdown? Ok right.

Reactions: 5
Where have all Cassy pals gone?
Macy, Abi, Roxy, Lauren etc

Have they dumped her cos of HIM?

Reactions: 4
Erm she’s off to Birmingham? The same Birmingham that’s in a local lockdown? Ok right.
Police have told her it’s ok to travel 😂 no doubt she will bring COVID back with her and she will make her local town spread like wildfire

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.