Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know George lc and all their mates. My friend talks to cassy and tells me stuff lol we’re just gossipy friends who love to gossip and now I’ve found loads of fellow gossipers 😂 I’m in my element lol
But surely cassy would figure out who this friend you know is by your posts here? 🤷‍♀️

Abit rich coming from him though
He’s doing the dirty on LC not just messaging trashy ann but actually bleeping her and supposedly impregnating her
Fucked up situation!
Can’t believe people are scared of him he’s an absolute drip
It’s not that he himself is scary (apart from the boat race, teeth and smell from the jeans) but I know he is just nasty and has no respect for anyone or their families and when he doesn’t get his own way he threatens people and when that doesn’t work he gets their houses shot at.
He wouldn’t think twice to send people to your door which is worrying when u have kids- clearly not for slaggy Anne who come on must of known what she was getting herself and kids in for by getting with a man with a girlfriend, another long term girlfriend and who’s face was plastered over the local news for armed robbery. I mean if that was my mum she’d disown me and prob ring social services herself on me then you’ve got this chicken loving crackhead leading her on like what the actual.

But surely cassy would figure out who this friend you know is by your posts here? 🤷‍♀️
My friend said oh well 😂😂 no she said she always has random girls she hangs around with and tells them her life story aswell so she wouldn’t know where to start

She has a lot of ‘acquaintances’ but not many friends as she seems to have a tendency to try and steal their man. My mate keeps her at arms length and has never invited her round her house and If she did she’d prob tie her boyfriend up in the shed and tell cassy he’s at work before she gets any ideas 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh that gap toothed plum doesn't give a tit if she's knocked up or not. He doesn't care one jot about his pregnant fiancè so he deffo don't care about his weekend cum bucket carrying his spawn.They are all absolute scabs, yea thats right... LC included. They are all thats everything wrong with the world. As a rule I'm anti abortion and don't want to get into an argument but if he did genuinely make her get rid of the last one then all i can say is that he did it a favour and he needs to take note and do it again now if these rumours are to be true. Last think 2020 needs is the offspring of them inbred threeway cunts 🤮

Reactions: 4
If she has another ‘miscarriage’ I for one will be fuming becUSe this pair know exactly what they’re doing he prob enjoys not wearing one and she obv doesn’t make him because she clearly wants to get pregnant so knowing all this she happily gets pregnant Knowing he’ll make her eventually get rid and there’s people out there going through hell to get pregnant and she’s just off to the abortion clinic like we are to aldi- weekly. It’s a bleeping sham and u have all these idiots looking up to her are they actually blind and bleeping stupid - both it seems. #getontattle #educateyourselvestocassyswickedways 👶🏼

Oh that gap toothed plum doesn't give a tit if she's knocked up or not. He doesn't care one jot about his pregnant fiancè so he deffo don't care about his weekend cum bucket carrying his spawn.They are all absolute scabs, yea thats right... LC included. They are all thats everything wrong with the world. As a rule I'm anti abortion and don't want to get into an argument but if he did genuinely make her get rid of the last one then all i can say is that he did it a favour and he needs to take note and do it again now if these rumours are to be true. Last think 2020 needs is the offspring of them inbred threeway cunts 🤮
Yeh she ain’t no better she’s a right stuck up cow that one it’s bleeping weird the way she lets him have other relationships. Honestly the amount of girls round here he’s slept with and he’s been with another woman aswell like full on relationship for the last 10/11 years (I’ve seen someone else also posted about that earlier in the thread ) it’s so messed up she just let’s him crack on

Plum 😂

Last edited:
Abit rich coming from him though
He’s doing the dirty on LC not just messaging trashy ann but actually bleeping her and supposedly impregnating her
Fucked up situation!
Can’t believe people are scared of him he’s an absolute drip
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again - He is the dumbest criminal ever when everyone knows his responsible for those crimes and it’s now plastered all over a gossip forum. Please god let him get jailed so he can stop breeding further. We don’t need anymore of his offsprings walking this earth 🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh the cryptic BS has started already this morning.

I reckon a meltdown is brewing. I can feel it in me bones.

Reactions: 9
Melt down is definitely pending. The perfect mother posts are back up now she’s been dumped.

Reactions: 8
What A bleeping Gap Tooth, Greasy, Renking, Butters, tit Stain Knob!!!

Any One Who Gets Gun Men To Shoot Up AnyOnes House Is A Big Wet Pussy In My Opinion!!! Bigger Than Casandra Ocean Hole.. So I Mean BIG🌑

I Have Zero Respect For All These Wannabe bleeping "Hitters" Its All Fun & Games Till Karma Comes Right Back At Ya... & Trust Me It Always Does In That Life .. If He's Really Cut From That Cloth🥴

From What I've Seen... Its The Money That Does The Talking.... But He Ain't About tit.... He May Know 1 Or 2 Mans He Can Call On..... But Still His "A Game" Weak..... Especially If We're Talking About Hurting kids.. As Bad As CC is.. I Would Never Want To See Her Kids Get Hurt!!!!!

Real Bad Man... Wastes Bullets Shooting @ Houses🤔 Real Gun Men Don't Do That tit.... Been Listening To Too Much Trap & Drill .... #Punk

If He's Playing That Nothing & No One Is Off Limits Game... He Should Be Mindful Of His Own Kids... Especially Having 2 Boys!!!! #JustSayin

Side Note: I Do Not Support Any Kind Of Violence.. Especially The Cowardly Kind!

Last edited:
Popcorn at the ready tattle! So I’m gathering GB is letting her kids down
She has her Kids 3 days a week, makes me laugh when she writes tit like this, they are your everything??? Funny that when they don’t even come first and you bully them! You hardly even like them 🙄

Reactions: 10
The irony of thinking a man has let down HER
girls when she had no problem with him letting down HIS kids to be with hers. The woman has ALL the ishoos.....

Reactions: 9
Anyone catch the reading before school ? Love ....normal people read in the evenings with their kids or over the weekend . Clearly you cannot be bothered and making them do it right before rushing out to school because you need to sign their reading card.

Reactions: 5
Popcorn at the ready tattle! So I’m gathering GB is letting her kids down
[/QUOTE]

To be honest this could be on about anyone of the people she palms those girls off on. Probably said no to having them at the weekend for once so she can go out with her mates

Brushing her horse mane and talking about driving to birmingham as well as repeatedly saying her outfit is from the kids section of boys base bluewater 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.