Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Lucy the one up on the tread been with her years aswell
Rotten all of them

Reactions: 3
Does he only own one pair of jeans 😆 i bet he has to peel them off himself.. Filming while driving kid in car kids no searbelt on as usual.. Do these people just not give a tit about their children's safety? Idiots
Notice cassy is insta and driving too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Selfish pricks

Doubtful but if I ever meet either of these fuckers I’d love to pop them in the gob for filming while driving. First of all....no one gives one duck where you are going and what song you are listening to. Second you could seriously crash your car and bleeping kill someone. If you lurk on here Cassy then take that one thing away. How would you feel if some fucker thinking their clever filming while driving smashed into your daughters and killed them? Honestly nothing worse you bleeping deadbeat twit you and g deserve each other. Disgusting dog ends 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 15
Anyone else see that GB’s son’s arm is in a cast?
And he’s still driving them around with no seatbelts on. Father of the year 🤦‍♀️
Honestly, how low do your standards have to be for you to be begging to be impregnated by him?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does he only own one pair of jeans 😆 i bet he has to peel them off himself.. Filming while driving kid in car kids no searbelt on as usual.. Do these people just not give a tit about their children's safety? Idiots
my mate messaged him saying what if you kill someone filming while driving and snaggle tooth answered “yes it was silly of me wasnt it” and carried on

Anyone else see that GB’s son’s arm is in a cast?
And he’s still driving them around with no seatbelts on. Father of the year 🤦‍♀️
Honestly, how low do your standards have to be for you to be begging to be impregnated by him?
Absolute scumbags the lot of them. Natural selection will occur I’m sure of it but at the expense of the kids no doubt. No fuckin brain in his head for sure and I’m pretty sure LC can see what he’s doing which makes her just as bad. Anyone takes my kid in a car with no seatbelt that’s endgame

Reactions: 8
This made me really sad. Anything could happen

Nurse and let’s her kid sit in a front seat with no seat belt: lovely

Yet we were all out there at one point clapping like a herd of bleeping seals for these cunts

No offence to the real nurses of course 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Makes me sooo mad.. I lost my cousin years ago from someone who was speeding! She was 11.. I know its different but i know what can happen as obvs does everyone else.. People like them take it as a joke when one day they will hurt someone or their own children and think what a idiot i was!!sorry for the rant but it boils my blood! Makes you u wonder how the children are brought up to think not to put a seat belt on.. When i was a kid car didnt start until we all had belts on!

Reactions: 5
She never get a parking ticket on her crutch no one parks there long enough.

Im actually feeling sorry for her, it must be a right horrible life shes living.

Shes got a few quid so she says but that will be spent as shes got use to this show off lifestyle, she has no real friends, shes got 2 children she dont really want they are just facebook likes for her 🙄. She cant keep a fella, she cant keep anyone elses for that matter...... she binge eats then sicks it up, she needs pervy men to tell her shes beautiful, her skin is in absoultly shocking condition, she lies about cancer scares, she lies about pregnancies, she lies about miscarriages, weightloss, diets, abs, lip filler, cheek filler, botox......even lies about being a bleeping vegan..... her so called 2 friends must be fucked off with taking pics of her and her turned up lip. And the old div again capable of finding her own happiness she wants someone elses with a man she cant change, so she wants to trap him....

CASSY I ACTUALLY PITY YOU! I DONT WANT TO BE YOU, I DONT EVER INSPIRE TO BE ANYTHING LIKE YOU..... IM JUST GLAD UR CHILDREN ARE TUCKED UP IN BED, FEED PROPERLY AND BEING CHILDREN WITH THERE DAD AND STEPMUM

Reactions: 10
HIM is home with his wife and children tonight bet that is burning old haddock hole 😊 queue the social media melt down and attention seeking posts in 5-4-3-2-1 🤣

Why would any mother let someone who hasn't abided by any lock down rules, she's been here there and everywhere and mixing with so many people, let her hold her new baby
I honestly thought this too🙄 some people shouldn't have kids!!

Reactions: 1
HIM is home with his wife and children tonight bet that is burning old haddock hole 😊 queue the social media melt down and attention seeking posts in 5-4-3-2-1 🤣
Thats what all the baby holding pictures are all about, and how its her turn soon. Amazing shes getting chocolate cravings so soon...... i crave chocolate b4 i come on..... que the miscarriage

They look so dirty grim 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.