Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the car cassy was driving yesterday. And this is butters brocketts story tonight....

In my last post I realised that it wasn’t BB car it was his mates. I edited it.

But these two screenshots are identical. Last
Photo isn’t clear but you can check his IG now and see for yourself
Please don’t tell me her kids we’re in that car while she’s doing 81 mph n videoing it

• Angry
Reactions: 5
#TattleLifer

Forever knowing the status of someone’s relationship just by the look of the steering wheel. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
BB - butters brockett
LC - lucie
TA - Trashy Anne/ CC- Cock Central
AD - Angels Delight
lovely group of people 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please don’t tell me her kids we’re in that car while she’s doing 81 mph n videoing it
She drives her kids around all the time while filming, no seatbelts. Same for toothy twit, no seatbelts, filming, driving and gang signs. They both went to the school of multi tasking for twats.

Oh look philosophy class tonight everyone. Get your notepads and pens out #LifeCoaching

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
How bleeping Sad... Must They Be Taking bleeping Snap Shots & Videos Of Steering Wheels🥴

Can Tell These "Ballers" Ain't Used To tit.... They Advertise Every bleeping Tiny Thing🙄

Six Figure Earner... Selling Everything For A Fiver & Begging For £20 Deposits To Scribble On Eyebrows.... Very bleeping Kylie Jenner🤦‍♀️

Butters Brockett.... & His Batty Stinking Jean's..But Sells Kettles For A Living..Yeah Alright🤔

#TrampsUnited

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How bleeping Sad... Must They Be Taking bleeping Snap Shots & Videos Of Steering Wheels🥴

Can Tell These "Ballers" Ain't Used To tit.... They Advertise Every bleeping Tiny Thing🙄

Six Figure Earner... Selling Everything For A Fiver & Begging For £20 Deposits To Scribble On Eyebrows.... Very bleeping Kylie Jenner🤦‍♀️

Butters Brockett.... & His Batty Stinking Jean's..But Sells Kettles For A Living..Yeah Alright🤔

#TrampsUnited
You kill me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FF73C26F-8BFF-45FA-919F-086C4586EFCD.jpeg
If the troll is pregnant that last ‘miscarriage’ obv didn’t deter her from doing anything that might risk a ‘second‘ 🍷 . bleeping woman. Wouldn’t put it past her doing a gram and balloons either whilst up the duff. But it’s alrightcoz her capsules will flush out the toxins the next day

Last edited:
g would not stand for anyone even so much as raising their voice to lc and his friends respect and like her too much to ever do that. So I don’t think that’s what she’s implying. She’s trying to say she’s pregnant 100 percent, and the fact his mates are ringing her up shows gb or any of them have 0 respect or care for old cassy 🤣
They’re prob threatening her that if she don’t have another abortion they’ll kill her lol yes that’s right ABORTION there was no miscarriage the lying twit he made her get rid and we all know it and the fact she cried miscarriage is disgusting but to then post wine is an actual pissyake to all the poor women tht have gone through that. She forgets her own lies that girl
I’ve heard so much stuff about her lately I want to make a fb and add every single one of her friends and the username will be the link to this page 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They’re prob threatening her that if she don’t have another abortion they’ll kill her lol yes that’s right ABORTION there was no miscarriage the lying twit he made her get rid and we all know it

I’ve heard so much stuff about her lately I want to make a fb and add every single one of her friends and the username will be the link to this page 😂😂
What happened to omglol post? I can’t see it 🤷‍♀️

Omglol said:
g would not stand for anyone even so much as raising their voice to lc and his friends respect and like her too much to ever do that. So I don’t think that’s what she’s implying. She’s trying to say she’s pregnant 100 percent, and the fact his mates are ringing her up shows gb or any of them have 0 respect or care for old cassy 🤣
there you go @Omglol x

why do posts get deleted on here are you not allowed to mention other people other than the thread name

I'm so bleeping confused right now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Why lol

Has anyone seen her latest insta story post lol
Him and his mates will all be getting nicked tomorow for this. My friend said she’s already rung up and been logging things since he made her have the abortion against him this whole time incase anything happens to her or her kids. This is the person she’s brought around her children he is a monster he would actually have her kids hurt. She’s an idiot and She’s got a big mouth Aswell that girl she tells people everything her whole life’s outted on social media and she’s openly told people she calls the old bill. She’s prob reported this site about a thousand times lol

Last edited:
Why lol

Him and his mates will all be getting nicked tomorow for this. My friend said she’s already rung up and been logging things since he made her have the abortion against him this whole time incase anything happens to her or her kids. This is the person she’s brought around her children he is a monster he would actually have her kids hurt. She’s an idiot and She’s got a big mouth Aswell that girl she tells people everything her whole life’s outted on social media and she’s openly told people she calls the old bill. She’s prob reported this site about a thousand times lol
Rung who? Girl you need to get your receipts out. 😂

Reactions: 3
Why lol

I’m sure she already had and was saying that it’s in the hand of solicitors about this site 🤣

We all laugh that he’s a tit stained mess that sells fake watches but in reality he is very dangerous he has his fingers in a lot of pies and people round here are scared of him because he is very bleeping nasty. She thinks this is all a big joke but if he wants this baby gone n she refuses there’ll be hell to pay for her. I feel so sorry for them kids he wouldn’t think twice about getting someone to do something. He shot up some blokes house round here before cause they messaged his bird he wouldn’t hesitate for this Trollop that means nothing to him

Rung who? Girl you need to get your receipts out. 😂
101 lol

I’m sure she already had and was saying that it’s in the hand of solicitors about this site 🤣
Oh god everyone shut your laptops and hide the police haven’t got enough on their hands arresting people in groups of 7 they’re tracing our ips for cassyann cause her and her German mother are 6 figure earners and they asked them to

• Haha
We all laugh that he’s a tit stained mess that sells fake watches but in reality he is very dangerous he has his fingers in a lot of pies and people round here are scared of him because he is very bleeping nasty. She thinks this is all a big joke but if he wants this baby gone n she refuses there’ll be hell to pay for her. I feel so sorry for them kids he wouldn’t think twice about getting someone to do something. He shot up some blokes house round here before cause they messaged his bird he wouldn’t hesitate for this Trollop that means nothing to him

101 lol

Oh god everyone shut your laptops and hide the police haven’t got enough on their hands arresting people in groups of 7 they’re tracing our ips for cassyann cause her and her German mother are 6 figure earners and they asked them to
Abit rich coming from him though
He’s doing the dirty on LC not just messaging trashy ann but actually bleeping her and supposedly impregnating her
Fucked up situation!
Can’t believe people are scared of him he’s an absolute drip

Reactions: 3

101 lol

I'm glad u have come to tattle... where have u been.?😂 u seem to no alot about them lol so is ur mate friends wit her??

So with regards to the AUDI..... ROXI HAS ONE

As for him threatening her, would you really call urself a GIRLFRIEND of someone whose doing that to you and your kids🤔

Also shes clearly trying to get even on lc by trying to baby trap him, the girl as issues if having a baby is the way she thinks she gonna win 🤣🤣🤣 poor poor child

I'm glad u have come to tattle... where have u been.?😂 u seem to no alot about them lol so is ur mate friends wit her??
I know George lc and all their mates. My friend talks to cassy and tells me stuff lol we’re just gossipy friends who love to gossip and now I’ve found loads of fellow gossipers 😂 I’m in my element lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.