Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she buying gucci for the baby she’s visiting? Haha bet she got a crappy snide gift from the ‘luxury inspired store’ but taking pics in there so it looks like she spent £300 on an outfit😂 Id want the receipt if was real so I could get a refund and spend it on decent stuff lol

Reactions: 2
The only Gucci I see was vest she bought couple weeks ago making out she was pregnant and lost it.. no offence but this girl is lying out her fake ass .. I see desperation for mates... travelling to Birmingham

Reactions: 6
We all laugh that he’s a tit stained mess that sells fake watches but in reality he is very dangerous he has his fingers in a lot of pies and people round here are scared of him because he is very bleeping nasty. She thinks this is all a big joke but if he wants this baby gone n she refuses there’ll be hell to pay for her. I feel so sorry for them kids he wouldn’t think twice about getting someone to do something. He shot up some blokes house round here before cause they messaged his bird he wouldn’t hesitate for this Trollop that means nothing to him

His watches ain’t fake he is just a middle man that earns a little bit on each one he sells like all of the watch dealers!.
But he will end up hurting her if she don’t get rid it’s known round here that he beat that last Lucy until she lost her baby!
Cassy happily tells people this! Like she has one a prize!
She deserves a beating anyway so cass keep your kid girl your winning!

Why do you
What A bleeping Gap Tooth, Greasy, Renking, Butters, tit Stain Knob!!!

Any One Who Gets Gun Men To Shoot Up AnyOnes House Is A Big Wet Pussy In My Opinion!!! Bigger Than Casandra Ocean Hole.. So I Mean BIG🌑

I Have Zero Respect For All These Wannabe bleeping "Hitters" Its All Fun & Games Till Karma Comes Right Back At Ya... & Trust Me It Always Does In That Life .. If He's Really Cut From That Cloth🥴

From What I've Seen... Its The Money That Does The Talking.... But He Ain't About tit.... He May Know 1 Or 2 Mans He Can Call On..... But Still His "A Game" Weak..... Especially If We're Talking About Hurting kids.. As Bad As CC is.. I Would Never Want To See Her Kids Get Hurt!!!!!

Real Bad Man... Wastes Bullets Shooting @ Houses🤔 Real Gun Men Don't Do That tit.... Been Listening To Too Much Trap & Drill .... #Punk

If He's Playing That Nothing & No One Is Off Limits Game... He Should Be Mindful Of His Own Kids... Especially Having 2 Boys!!!! #JustSayin

Side Note: I Do Not Support Any Kind Of Violence.. Especially The Cowardly Kind!

Why do you put a capital letter at the start of EVERY word?

Reactions: 17
That’s what happens to girls like cassy think she’s a boss wanting that kind of reputation
She will come unstuck and get hurt playing games .. silly game

Reactions: 3
Anyone see her live? She’s bleeping off to Birmingham
Best lock my husband up then as ‘it’s’ on it’s way to my home town

Been through all the dicks round here that’s why she’s bleeping off fo Birmingham for some more fresh big black rapper dick. Hopefully her car breaks down n she stays up there

That tan she’s got is from needing a good bath she could sell that tip for free. She don’t need to make CECE she needs some pound shop spray bottles filled with her bath water. It’ll be limited stock cause she only takes a bath once a year
Nooooooo... we don’t want her here in Brum!!

Reactions: 3
Ah cassy you really are a sad sad sad old shitter, thats looking more like madge from benidorm everyday!

Your a wannabe traveller, a wannabe mother, a wannabe wife, a wannabe good person, a wannabe sucess.

Trying to get pregnant while the mans proper missus.... hes No 1 is having his baby girl

Your posts are not of a grown woman they are of a teenager, desperately trying to cling on to a man that dont wanna be clung too.

YOUR A tit MUM DONT LET ANOTHER CHILD SUFFER YOU. YOU DONT NEED A LIFE COACH YOU NEED A SHRINK. U BLAME tit ON SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER..... THAT AINT NO DISORDER YOU GOT THAT JUST UR crappy SELF

Reactions: 8
How and why is she lying so much about being pregnant the old div had a abortion/miscarriage/ fake pregnancy 5 weeks ago lol. And now its 4 weeks pregnant 🙄 bleeping do the maths love. When you fell did he pull his dick out and there was still a clot on the end..... who the duck as sex within a week of having a miscarriage.... who the duck ovulates days after a miscarrige. The egg will never of stayed in her body as her womb was bleeding.... her lining of her womb wouldnt be thick enough to take a egg as shes just shead the bleeping lining. Everyone knows when you have a really miscarriage your cycle starts from day 1 of the bleed.... so she ovulates within.7 days 🤔 so her luthal stage must be really long 🤣 yes cas people know about gynie tit

Reactions: 14
She seems to think people are stupid if she had Really had a miscarriage she would of been in pain for a week let me tell u that not out with her mates then at the same time got pregnant what ever love
Little liar

Reactions: 4
Her turn next 🙄
I saw that! It’s very embarrassing she’s trying to hard to get pregnant. Look after your own two children before you have anymore Cassandra!

Also totally agree about the sex after the miscarriage last thing on your mind unless it wasn’t true in the first place!

Reactions: 8
I’m sure as well if u have a abortion u take two tablets a day after each other not sure and u go home but I do no it’s painful and any decent woman would not be on a live talking tit in front of there girls about a baby dying

Reactions: 5
Ooooh. Make sure you notice the orange juice in the pic and the orange juice in the story. witch be dropping all the clues today.

Reactions: 4
She isn’t pregnant no way and wasn’t she’s clinging on to this fella trying to any way

Why would any mother let someone who hasn't abided by any lock down rules, she's been here there and everywhere and mixing with so many people, let her hold her new baby

Reactions: 10
If she had a ‘miscarriage.’ 5 weeks ago then ovulated 2 weeks after that and had sex she’ll be Counting it from the date of miscarriage

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.