Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lets get this right..... shes trying to fake another pregnancy..... 5 weeks after losing her last..... and know shes pregnant all ready🤔..... as ahe even had a period yet 😂😂😂...

QUE THE HE CAUSED A MISCARRIAGE BY STRESSING HER OUT

Reactions: 7
Id keep him out of the thread if im honest, hes nothing to do with it and i wouldnt cross the family..No one needs details on him. This is about slaggyanne. Shes not even been photographed with him
Yeah course, I was just curious as to why someone had previously mentioned his name and then was told to come on here, that’s all

Reactions: 1
She’s going to say that Gs mates threatend her that’s why she lost the baby I reckon.

Reactions: 10
Yeah course, I was just curious as to why someone had previously mentioned his name and then was told to come on here, that’s all
Yeah its best not to get started on them, i.wernt being rude by the way, if it read like that

• Heart
Reactions: 2
On GB stories the car he is driving, is definitely the car cassy was driving yesterday. #CarGate #WTFIsEvenGoingOnAnymore #Detective

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we know mych about this Lenny guy? The name really rings a bell
Do we know mych about this Lenny guy? The name really rings a bell
I said to my friend oh I saw George and Lenny out the other night which was weird as never put them down as being mates- we live round here So we know them all including lc and then days later she said how weird u said that someone’s put w picture up of them on this website hence resulting in me having a look on here and seeing all this about trashy Ann

Last edited:
On GB stories the car he is driving, is definitely the car cassy was driving yesterday. #CarGate #WTFIsEvenGoingOnAnymore #Detective
Na, if you look a few posts back, Olgivy posted the 2 pics. Two different steering wheels. Think she's doing it to stir though.

And yeh trust me shes about to go down that rainbow path watch this space is all I’m sayin

I’ve just heard through the grapevine she’s about 4 weeks 👶🏼
Is this even possible though? She would have needed to get pregnant the night he proposed to LC (or around this time). Can you imagine if it was though. Toothy got down one knee and then drove straight to hers. 🤣🤣🤣 Back to LC in the morning for a mug of tea and a quick IG story about the “come back is better then the setback” confusing AF

Reactions: 3
I thought she was weird any way but I’m so glad I found this site proper opened my eyes I was even considerin juice plus but now I’ve realised u need a gastric band Alongside with it, sewn on abs n a lace up arse to get results. Her website always made me laugh ‘get ready with cassy’ like she’s somethin to aspire to ‘so u start off wiv a laya of tit stained tan that u can purchase for £125 at tha bugnbunny, don’t 4get your drawn on brows u can get anall then stick on some latex and download FaceTune to suk ya self in get sum riri horse hair extentions n if ya can’t afford tippex just rub sum pva out ya kids pencil case on ya teeth- borro someone’s car get ya phone out and press record n off u go- if u can find sum1s bloke on the way to shag- preferably one of your mates‘ then ur smashin it- #girlboss #glowup #ownit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm Not Falling For Any Of This Decoy tit....✋

Ol Slappa..Anne & Her Minions Defo Been Lurking.. Spanish Chicken & Rice 4 The Best Girls Tonight.... Still Looks Like Processed Shite!!!

She's Not With Butters Brockett... She's Moved On... & Then The bleeping Golden Baby...At The End Of The bleeping Rainbow🤦‍♀️

Then Mates Threatning Ya Pregnant Girlfriend.....🖕

Only Thing One Can Learn From #LifeCoachingWithCass Is How To Be A Big Real Life #FRAUD

Miss Us With That BullShit👊

Reactions: 9
‘Just dun me shop up spent thousands smashin it’
**ONE WEEK LATER** ‘’Sellin up girls- weren’t for me selling everything down to the toilet seat for a fiver.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm Not Falling For Any Of This Decoy tit....✋

Ol Slappa..Anne & Her Minions Defo Been Lurking.. Spanish Chicken & Rice 4 The Best Girls Tonight.... Still Looks Like Processed Shite!!!

She's Not With Butters Brockett... She's Moved On... & Then The bleeping Golden Baby...At The End Of The bleeping Rainbow🤦‍♀️

Then Mates Threatning Ya Pregnant Girlfriend.....🖕

Only Thing One Can Learn From #LifeCoachingWithCass Is How To Be A Big Real Life #FRAUD

Miss Us With That BullShit👊
Butters brockett 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dead

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t wait to see if she actually is pregnant can u imagine the tit that would unfold looool

Na, if you look a few posts back, Olgivy posted the 2 pics. Two different steering wheels. Think she's doing it to stir though.
The pic on the right has a round steering wheel and badge...if you look on HIM's insta now you'll see the same round steering wheel. Also she was in the passenger seat of a car the other day which had exactly the same dash board & accessories as HiM's car. The pic with the square steering wheel was someone else's car...dunno who though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.