Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol what’s a rainbow got to do with a baby?

Or am I being really thick? Lol
Well usually as described above but I was just stating that I saw the rainbow since she had then deleted it. Who knows if that’s what she means, I reckon she’s just putting stuff now to get talked about. Weirdo

Reactions: 1
Rainbow Baby.. Just Wait For The tit Storm💩

Imagine Breeding Same Time As Your "Fellas" So Called "Ex Fiance"

All The tit That Is Gonna Surround Those Pregnancies & Births.... #ShitShow🤭

Why Oh Why At The Age Of 28.. Would You Be So bleeping Desperate For The Other "Baby Mother" Title... Cause That's All Any Of Them Is Gonna Be🥴

The Lot Of Them Want Stopping From Reproducing!!! #MixAndFuckingBlend

Bunch Of bleeping Hillbillies....!!!!

Reactions: 9
I told you she was hinting at being pregnant again the other day with all her “I’m eating so much food omggggg” status.

I’m pretty certain this was the car cassy was driving yesterday 🤔

Edit: Nope it was a different car. 😂😂😂😂

I may have got a little excited there for a second.

I can’t understand how people can come on here and claim ALL the tea but have no receipts. 🤷‍♀️

I still think she was in GB car yesterday, because it isn’t GB driving that Audi in the left screenshot, he is sitting in the passenger seat next to his mate. The one cassy is driving is HIS, because doesn’t she have a Land Rover?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My friend told me to look here because That fat one is Lenny powel he lives in swanley and I saw them out that night. That curly haired 1 wAs with a blonde girl and him and that George left with another girl she had really long dark hair they were fallin about the place
Do we know mych about this Lenny guy? The name really rings a bell

Do we know mych about this Lenny guy? The name really rings a bell
Id keep him out of the thread if im honest, hes nothing to do with it and i wouldnt cross the family..No one needs details on him. This is about slaggyanne. Shes not even been photographed with him

Reactions: 2
For some 1 who struggles to get pregnant she’s sure got pregnant of him quickly. Anyone else seen the status she has just this second put up

I told you she was hinting at being pregnant again the other day with all her “I’m eating so much food omggggg” status.

I’m pretty certain this was the car cassy was driving yesterday 🤔

Edit: Nope it was a different car. 😂😂😂😂

I may have got a little excited there for a second.

I can’t understand how people can come on here and claim ALL the tea but have no receipts. 🤷‍♀️

I still think she was in GB car yesterday, because it isn’t GB driving that Audi in the left screenshot, he is sitting in the passenger seat next to his mate. The one cassy is driving is HIS, because doesn’t she have a Land Rover?

Different car, look at badge on steering wheel

Reactions: 5
Anyone feel like this is to throw people off and make them thinking she’s pals with lc?

Reactions: 4
I think she’s playing us off in here seeing how many cryptic stories influence what’s been said.
So if it is about G, it’s alright for her to be with him “stressing his pregnant gf out” but for someone else to do it it’s disgusting? Cause she’s not with him anymore. If this is about then that’s one whopper of a double standard and is absolutely disgraceful. Don’t know how she’s got the balls to post anything of that nature anyway she cares about no one but herself, regardless of who it’s about!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.