Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy moved on to someone else bleeping hell angel get the guess who board out girl ur daughter is gonna need it being the sad, boring, wannabe, fake, bleep munger, 6 figure earner...(although shes more 6 fingered) trenty linioum loving, half german serious slag of a daughter was insinuating she was pregnant again, after the fake miscarriage bulshit... fanny like a venus bleeping fly trap,( only baggier) man trapping, b.o stinking, tit mother, covic 19 dodging slosher
Looooooool

Wondering what family she breaking up this time because she dont go for single men always married
She is on to another 🍆 already ? What a bloody stinker. I noticed when she posted a pic of her girls playing last night there was a mans hand in shot. Assumed it was G but if she has another man around her kids already what a bleeping woman.

Les Brown is actually legit. She isn’t though. 😂
Yeah but I was expecting someone in a suit surrounded by whiteboard graphs to backup his success not looking like she’s talking to a mate in skype in a Mickey top. He must be good!
ETA just looked at his insta, looks like he knows his stuff but not my thing. I’m not ambitious enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has a big cuddly bear personality so it suits him. Although I wouldn’t buy any of his stuff mainly because it’s all “you are meant for greatness” kind of stuff which has no effect on me, neither does any of the law of attraction crap either. The MLM crowd love all that nonsense, empty words, big promises and nothing of any substance. She is trying to make out she is on a 1-2-1 zoom with him when the reality is she will be one of hundreds maybe even thousands on a zoom with him. She even made out a few days ago he messaged her personally. He really didn’t. Lol. It was no doubt his team giving her the link to purchase his, dare I say it overpriced course. Miss six figure earner took advantage of the 40% off deal I see too 😉 She is all deception this girl. And now she is recruiting heavy to get people to prop up her pay check for JP. I’d rather be life coached by my bleeping dog I’d get more sense out of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isnt life coaching just about deception? I mean essentially....I’m sure people can genuinely learn how to lead better lives in themselves, but involving others it’s about getting to the top by manipulation? I just can’t imagine having that much spare cash to throw away on motivational speaking especially in a group (I did think it was a group and not one to one)

Reactions: 6
Isnt life coaching just about deception? I mean essentially....I’m sure people can genuinely learn how to lead better lives in themselves, but involving others it’s about getting to the top by manipulation? I just can’t imagine having that much spare cash to throw away on motivational speaking especially in a group (I did think it was a group and not one to one)
I think life coaching on its own can be really beneficial for some people who need guidance with a particular problem. So people who need coaching to achieve a specific result. That coaching could be on dating advice, overcoming marriage issues, finding a career you want, overcoming limiting beliefs etc. Real life coaches tend to have other qualifications though. Life coaching is NOT recruiting people into a crappy pyramid scheme and exploiting them. Life coaching is about serving someone and helping them with their unique problems. Cassy wouldn’t know where to start with that and she clearly doesn’t understand the role 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah but I was expecting someone in a suit surrounded by whiteboard graphs to backup his success not looking like she’s talking to a mate in skype in a Mickey top. He must be good!
ETA just looked at his insta, looks like he knows his stuff but not my thing. I’m not ambitious enough 🤣
This! He's always suited and booted in the pics on his website, videos etc.....yet he rocks up to deliver training in his lounge wear. So unprofessional.

He's actually single but 7 years younger than her
How do you know this?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone just see on her insta story she put a rainbow emoji and then deleted it! Is she trying to hint about a rainbow baby!

She posted a photo of a rainbow emoji on her Facebook too but has now deleted it! My first thought was rainbow baby too!

Reactions: 1
We’re her girls up playing at midnight while she was waiting for her zoom call?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.