Cassy Clark #11 ‘Him’ must have super sperm impregnating different girls at every turn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch cassys live video from last night yet on fb?

omg bunny dropped her in it and said George is horrible to mummy (or something similar to that 🤣

she was making packed lunch for the girls

cookies (full of sugar
Frube yogurt (full of sugar
I’m sandwich (full of sugar?
I mean wtf? I’m all for kids having treats but then I don’t proclaim to be the most clued up health freak going 😂

alsoshe started getting probed on the video about g and the situation and she switched lol showed her true colours, snapping at the kids and omg she swears a lot in front of them? Saying she wants to protect her kids from it but then starts swearing about it and talking about her child dying 👀 ? Just wow

Reactions: 3
Slaggy only done that vid on Facebook to try and get ppl to feel sorry for her she now thinking its getting out there about her vile acts and ppl stop looking up to her thats why she's bringing the miscarriage up ect well when she was bleeping g in hotel she was not bothered im surprised she wanted man to dip her bucket so soon after a miscarriage cassy your a fine one to talk about hiding behind a fake acct how many fake accounts have u got on tatt just so u can stir the pot aboy him

Reactions: 2
Slaggy only done that vid on Facebook to try and get ppl to feel sorry for her she now thinking its getting out there about her vile acts and ppl stop looking up to her thats why she's bringing the miscarriage up ect well when she was bleeping g in hotel she was not bothered im surprised she wanted man to dip her bucket so soon after a miscarriage cassy your a fine one to talk about hiding behind a fake acct how many fake accounts have u got on tatt just so u can stir the pot aboy him
109% we always scare her off though she comes on here all brazen then gets told straight and deletes the account 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She's deleted her live from last night. Too late Slaggy bag. WE. HEARD. EVERYTHING (including the part when Bunny said George is horrible to mummy)

Reactions: 4
As if her youngest said that on the live.. yes Cassandra we all know your in another toxic relationship!

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone, been following for a while but do miss some of the action. So have a quick question, what is the deal with the miscarriage? Was it real or did she fake it?

OMG @noddyrojjy had to comment!.. YES there is another Jake just a different colour one looool I’m sure the two jakes and Jordan was all at same time 😂😂😩.... girl loves a black boy but denies it now old g don’t like it!... she has been through all the rappers the list is endless!...
her mileage on her fanny is higher than that MOTOR she drives to shag other people’s men!..
DISGRACE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone, been following for a while but do miss some of the action. So have a quick question, what is the deal with the miscarriage? Was it real or did she fake it?
Well going to by her actions around the time of the "miscarriage" there was never a baby in the 1st place.

Reactions: 5
It was faked 💯

View attachment 231737This is cassy fake profile 100%
I don’t personally think it is it’s just someone who likes to stir the pot IMHO

On cassys posts people keep saying bunny is her double now I dunno if it’s just me but I think they look nothing alike bunny is bills double

Reactions: 4
OMG @noddyrojjy had to comment!.. YES there is another Jake just a different colour one looool I’m sure the two jakes and Jordan was all at same time 😂😂😩.... girl loves a black boy but denies it now old g don’t like it!... she has been through all the rappers the list is endless!...
her mileage on her fanny is higher than that MOTOR she drives to shag other people’s men!..
DISGRACE
this girl has no shame. In reality numbers wise she must be reaching towards 100. Imagine being with a girl who’s had all them men up her, not even just strangers either but a lot of the boys know each other 🤢. makes out it’s a traveller yet sits on anything hard black white or indifferent 😫 girl needs locking up. Bill must be so embarrassed deep down to have to look at his girls knowing what their mother is. He must pray daily they don’t turn out like her.

Reactions: 7
DISGRACE
Yeah this is the jake I mean looool

Reactions: 3
this girl has no shame. In reality numbers wise she must be reaching towards 100. Imagine being with a girl who’s had all them men up her, not even just strangers either but a lot of the boys know each other 🤢. makes out it’s a traveller yet sits on anything hard black white or indifferent 😫 girl needs locking up. Bill must be so embarrassed deep down to have to look at his girls knowing what their mother is. He must pray daily they don’t turn out like her.
to be fair, who gives a tit how many people she’s laid down with? Not my issue, no different than a man doing it and men usually get excused. My issue is how she introduces her children to men she’s known for two seconds and how Bill lets her do it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Both are tit parents in my eyes

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.