Cassy Clark #11 ‘Him’ must have super sperm impregnating different girls at every turn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That live was rough. The way she was all over the eldest was so fake, had me cringing. Those little girls already have issues, you just have to watch the body language it’s 💔.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she said before that bill said he doesn’t want her putting the kids on sm because of peadophiles in a live before she stopped for like a week then started again exactly that’s what I meant by he doesn’t have a choice as he doesn’t want to be involved with drama so he try’s not to say to much as you no what cassy is like

I no how to do one but no one has suggested a tittle
Cassandra the Middle Aged (looking) Mutant Covic Turtle 👀🙂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she really just spelt veneers as verniers 🤣😩
I’m pretty sure this girl puts on her spelling mistakes on purpose you can’t be that bleeping thick.

the way she swears in front of her kids is disgusting your meant to be a good role model for them but saying duck this , duck off , tit , bleep , in front of them is unreal.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The live was disturbing the way she acted when someone mentioned tattle pushing bunny out the way so we could see her fat head.
Seems like them kids have seen way to much when it comes to her precious George
Her also saying we know nothing 🤣 we all know more than her woman!

New thread anyone be sure to post the link on here
This thread was the best one 🥳

Reactions: 8
Each to there own & all that jizz 😉 but I wouldn’t let a guy who looks like Earth Worm Jim treat or talk to me like tit in front of my young daughters 🤬 I wouldn’t even let their father do that let alone the newest jump on Jimmy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Each to there own & all that jizz 😉 but I wouldn’t let a guy who looks like Earth Worm Jim treat or talk to me like tit in front of my young daughters 🤬 I wouldn’t even let their father do that let alone the newest jump on Jimmy.
Earth Worm Jim 🤣😂🤣 omg he really does he looks a proper 🛎🔚 🤣

Reactions: 4
Well I was thinking I'd cracked it 😂😂😂
Well sorry LeeLee but you couldn't be more wrong. It's not hard to work out who I am. Everything I said on here is the truth, it's not my fault use don't like it. I'm not cassy, don't like her, have no time for her, G or LC.

Reactions: 1
Well sorry LeeLee but you couldn't be more wrong. It's not hard to work out who I am. Everything I said on here is the truth, it's not my fault use don't like it. I'm not cassy, don't like her, have no time for her, G or LC.
👆🏻 That’s Macy or it’s Shan

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.