Cassy Clark #11 ‘Him’ must have super sperm impregnating different girls at every turn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The knife bit really got me! I was near screaming! That kids gonna chop her fingers off and that spunk bucket was too busy trying to read comments to even notice! I honestly didn't know what was more irritating either, her or all the arse lickers telling her she's a fabulous mum and we're all jealous twats 😂 then she says have the balls to message her and ask her anything, and not from a fake account, but when we do that, she just blocks us and deletes all the comments, she should take her own advice and have the balls to leave all the questions up there, or have the balls to post pics etc of her boyfriend, oh that's right, he ain't actually hers is he????

Reactions: 8
On last threads there was photos of her with big wads of cash in her bag etc and always in different cars, was speculation she was doing drug runs! Wouldn’t surprise me now she’s saying her daughter has seen where she keeps her money ! She’s thick as tit I swear ! 🙈
She’s doesn’t no her arse from her. Elbow that girl she chats so much tit and 100% she was doing drug runs she is defantly not grammar student in the brain next will be on live crying I’ve been robbed they took my designer vagina money that I was getting done for HIM as it’s too loose all the cock I take wahh wahh

The knife bit really got me! I was near screaming! That kids gonna chop her fingers off and that spunk bucket was too busy trying to read comments to even notice! I honestly didn't know what was more irritating either, her or all the arse lickers telling her she's a fabulous mum and we're all jealous twats 😂 then she says have the balls to message her and ask her anything, and not from a fake account, but when we do that, she just blocks us and deletes all the comments, she should take her own advice and have the balls to leave all the questions up there, or have the balls to post pics etc of her boyfriend, oh that's right, he ain't actually hers is he????
I’ve said to her face plenty of times a few years back when I didn’t have kids she just gives it all my brothers are going to beat you up watch your back blah blah

Condoning her brothers beating a women I’ve bumped in to them loads since not evan a dirty look got flung my way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That live was tragic. Never seen such a ridiculous video.
Girls tell everyone what your having for dinner! Oooooh bunny is so American 97 times.
Pretty much ignores bug the whole time. Calls bunny a crank. The way she goes on is embarrassing like parading the kids for no reason at all, wanting gushing comments, even the kids had no clue what was going on. No wonder the kids play up for people your talking about them in front of god knows how many people 🙄
Also, hi Cassy since you pop on here to have a nose 👋🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That live was tragic. Never seen such a ridiculous video.
Girls tell everyone what your having for dinner! Oooooh bunny is so American 97 times.
Pretty much ignores big the whole time. Calls bunny a crank. The way she goes on is embarrassing like parading the kids for no reason at all, wanting gushing comments, even the kids had no clue what was going on
She’s tryna make bunny like her a million different cultures and languages etc like split the film as so far bunny is traveller so German so American soon she will be so gangster so Londoner so polish etc

Those bags under her eyes🐼... stumpyanne is looking a tad bit stressed🤷‍♀️

All that talk in front the children about "him" ... misscarrying & a childs death... my god... this girls sick head illness Is off the chain.. kill me now🤪

Way too much info being drilled into those two little girls heads.... let them Be children ffs👊

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she is carrying on this miscarriage bullshit. Cassy I know you read on here and you know exactly what went down! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sort your life out u absolute pathetic waste of organs.

Reactions: 4
Look on her page for her live and look at her face, its unfiltered.... the true looking cassy right there and just think thats the angle G gets when shes on him .... it looks like a grag queen

Reactions: 5
My OH took one look at her and instantly said "she's on drugs".

Did you see how aggy she got talking about this site and how "people don't need to search my name on google"!!! Yes they effing do!! If none of what is said on here is true, why are you so worried??? It's because it is all true and you are scared that people will find out what a lying, cheap, home wrecking bleep you well and truly are!

Last edited:
It’s SO telling the way she said “half the tit on there ain’t real” cause she knows it is lol.

If it was me and none of this was true I would literally say “none of that’s true” lol

And also the way she was saying it’s so “frustrating” and causing “rows and upset” well if that’s the case ClappyAnne then please set the record straight. Nobody at all is stopping you?

Here’s what I categorically know for a fact, LC is at most 5 months pregnant. I know you were sleeping with George before May. Those are both facts, which means that even if you want to pretend that he’s ALL for you now, he certainly has not been the whole time, as those dates mean that he was sleeping with LC in April/May also. That’s an overlap hun. I would happily say this to your face by the way if we ever had the displeasure to cross paths but luckily, as I’m out of that circle, we probably won’t.

Also put your kids to bed at a normal time what’s wrong with you, crank

Did anyone else hear on cassys live bunny said george is rude to mummy then cassy said shh don't say things like that? I replayed that same bit back just to make sure i heard it right and she defo said it so it makes you wonder what they have seen him say or do for a child to randomly say that

Reactions: 16
Oh & did yous all see how frustrated she was .... when the kids interrupted her when someone asked what's her boyfriends name.... She was gonna try do this BIG reveal..... DRUM ROLL.... I'm seeing someone called......... kids start talking about their boyfriends.... LOL.. stole their mothers thunder..... Maybe next time Cassandra celia zimmerman... was smith,
now clark... BUT wanna be Brockett🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s SO telling the way she said “half the tit on there ain’t real” cause she knows it is lol.

If it was me and none of this was true I would literally say “none of that’s true” lol

And also the way she was saying it’s so “frustrating” and causing “rows and upset” well if that’s the case ClappyAnne then please set the record straight. Nobody at all is stopping you?

Here’s what I categorically know for a fact, LC is at most 5 months pregnant. I know you were sleeping with George before May. Those are both facts, which means that even if you want to pretend that he’s ALL for you now, he certainly has not been the whole time, as those dates mean that he was sleeping with LC in April/May also. That’s an overlap hun. I would happily say this to your face by the way if we ever had the displeasure to cross paths but luckily, as I’m out of that circle, we probably won’t.

Also put your kids to bed at a normal time what’s wrong with you, crank
He is still sleeping with lc now. The night of the engagement party they would of been at it all night 🤣 celebrating! Hahah cassy I hope that image burns a hole in your thick skull. Then again uv been opening your legs to jake so I suppose all’s fair 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
He is still sleeping with lc now. The night of the engagement party they would of been at it all night 🤣 celebrating! Hahah cassy I hope that image burns a hole in your thick skull. Then again uv been opening your legs to jake so I suppose all’s fair 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
OMG yes you know things I know but I didn’t wanna say because I didn’t know who else knew but J also confirmed that to me 😭😂😂😂😂😂 amazing

Reactions: 7
OMG yes you know things I know but I didn’t wanna say because I didn’t know who else knew but J also confirmed that to me 😭😂😂😂😂😂 amazing
G will come to his senses sooner or later and cassy knows it that’s why she is so desperate to get pregnant and trap him. She’s a slag through and through always has to have a dick in her grasp. Hence the reason she fucks jake any time her and g don’t talk for more than 24 hours 🤦🏻‍♀️ This whole situation is gross g and jake might aswell bum each other and suck each other off for all the bodily fluids they’ve swapped dipping that cum bucket 🤢

Reactions: 2
Did you all notice how she was tryna be all good and playful with the children then the comments start coming in about tattle and shes like pushing them saying move so she could see the comments 😂

Reactions: 9
G will come to his senses sooner or later and cassy knows it that’s why she is so desperate to get pregnant and trap him. She’s a slag through and through always has to have a dick in her grasp. Hence the reason she fucks jake any time her and g don’t talk for more than 24 hours 🤦🏻‍♀️ This whole situation is gross g and jake might aswell bum each other and suck each other off for all the bodily fluids they’ve swapped dipping that cum bucket 🤢
It’s disgusting cause it’s 2 men, With 2 “wives/long term girlfriends/mothers of kids”, and both bobbing Cassy. All sharing bodily fluids. How gross lol it’s disgusting.
It’s mental how brazen she is honestly baffles me!! And jake is actually alright so I dunno why he goes near her either 😂 Something to do I guess

That live was sad. The way she, as she says, ‘tapped’ bunny, how Delilah is shoved to the back, how she let them use knives and make their own bleeping lunch. I swear bunny said that daddy smacks me? Or something like that? Could be wrong though. I think it’s wicked.

I’ve also noticed that if people say they don’t care, they usually do and a lot. Why get narked at people mentioning it if you don’t? Why bring a miscarriage up in front of two babies? She’s disgusting, she really is

I've seen this scenario time & time again... These men f@ck till they can't f@ck no more.... chase lust, happiness etc.... Then come full circle & realise everything they're searching for.... is...right under their nose @ home all along!!!! Cassy is probably a right dirty freak.... Thinking it will hold the little piss of a man.... but that only lasts so long & she knows it..... hence the phantom pregnancy!!!! Little does she know ... once she starts with the preggo moves again... & starts getting a bit too all heavy... he will chip out as quick as she drops her smelly thong!!!! You'd think for a divorcee.... she would have wayyyyyy more life experience... she's like a silly little teenager... not a mother of a 5 & 6yr old... tut tut tut🤦‍♀️

Did you all notice how she was tryna be all good and playful with the children then the comments start coming in about tattle and shes like pushing them saying move so she could see the comments 😂
So she done a live about her life.... she needed not bother, no one cares she lies

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.