Cassy Clark #11 ‘Him’ must have super sperm impregnating different girls at every turn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angel is asking on Facebook for ideas to change her bedroom...maybe she wants to be the 4th woman like mother like daughter 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Angel is asking on Facebook for ideas to change her bedroom...maybe she wants to be the 4th woman like mother like daughter 😁
I thought her ex husband was going to put the house up sale??? I reckon she'll move into that caravan! If all else fails, I'm sure her chickens will let her bunk in with them
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone grassed her up yet to medway council for doing lips and brows with no licence and a non sterile environment??

Reactions: 9
Am going to local paper tomorrow.
Does he live in same area?
What tv programme was She on?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am going to local paper tomorrow.
Does he live in same area?
What tv programme was She on?
saying what? I don’t think they’ll run that tbh you need to go to the tabloids those papers only really print actual news lol

Reactions: 1
saying what? I don’t think they’ll run that tbh you need to go to the tabloids those papers only really print actual news lol
🤣 BREAKING NEWS.

I doubt the daily fail will run that nonsense - she wouldn’t even make sidebar of shame.She is hardly a celeb is she. ‘Man cheats on wife‘ 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not headline news

Also you don’t actually seem to have a story to sell since you are asking us for all the info 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would any man fancy slaggy Anne , I remember seeing her in person and was so shocked it was her .
So different looking in life . Also she smelt of bo and cigarettes. Ewwww

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if LC is on the threads watching this shitshow unfold knowing her soon to be husband is curing someone else🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LC 100% reads this thread. I know because the pregnant girl that told me all the stuff didn't tell Cassy or LC how far along she was, only that she was pregnant. Then I wrote 9 weeks on here and she messaged the girl saying 'Are you the 9 week pregnant thing'. So she either got that info from here or George.

Reactions: 3
can I just say I swear her flooring before that lino was 1000x better? That lino looks absolutely awful . I cant seem to understand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LC 100% reads this thread. I know because the pregnant girl that told me all the stuff didn't tell Cassy or LC how far along she was, only that she was pregnant. Then I wrote 9 weeks on here and she messaged the girl saying 'Are you the 9 week pregnant thing'. So she either got that info from here or George.
🙈 why are these girls not embarrassed and humiliated! I don’t feel sorry for any of them, they are a bunch of weirdos

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.