Cassy Clark #11 ‘Him’ must have super sperm impregnating different girls at every turn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’ve worked out why Cassy seems to have fallen out with angel again, all the angels delight posts are so well done she’s thinking her own mother is here on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s disgusting cause it’s 2 men, With 2 “wives/long term girlfriends/mothers of kids”, and both bobbing Cassy. All sharing bodily fluids. How gross lol it’s disgusting.
It’s mental how brazen she is honestly baffles me!! And jake is actually alright so I dunno why he goes near her either 😂 Something to do I guess
Jakes actually beautiful but he is a full on man bleep he will literally sleep with anything that allows him to hence the reason he dips old spunky harbour. I honestly can’t believe how many men this girls had go through her. I don’t agree with slut shaming, each to their own to a certain Extent, but duck me this witch could carry an army with the men she’s had.

Anyone seen angel delights feet on instragam 🤣🤣🤣🤣 pig trotters u old mix breed.
View attachment 231526
Wow now I see where cassy gets hers from 😳 dirtiest plates I’ve ever seen 🤢🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jakes actually beautiful but he is a full on man bleep he will literally sleep with anything that allows him to hence the reason he dips old spunky harbour. I honestly can’t believe how many men this girls had go through her. I don’t agree with slut shaming, each to their own to a certain Extent, but duck me this witch could carry an army with the men she’s had.

Wow now I see where cassy gets hers from 😳 dirtiest plates I’ve ever seen 🤢🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
Spunky harbour 😭😂 hilarious oh my god!! She’s actually vile I watched the live thinking god let there be some redeeming quality in this woman and there’s just... not? Like she looks tit - and this isn’t coming from a place of hate because I’m not ugly in the slightest lol - she’s not at all maternal, she clearly has issues, she is desperate for everyone to ask her about G. It’s sad and if I was completely impartial and unbiased I would probably feel sorry for how much of a car crash she is. But as I’m not and I know she’s trash I don’t lol. She’s yuckkyyyy oh my goodness

& nah I deffo got manwhore vibes from jake bless him, strangely missed those red flags with my own man but hey ho 😂😂😂

Not being a hater. Wouldn’t say Jake is beautiful in my opinion... he always looked grey. Maybe Cass should have given him a few juice piss capsules 🥴

Reactions: 4
Spunky harbour 😭😂 hilarious oh my god!! She’s actually vile I watched the live thinking god let there be some redeeming quality in this woman and there’s just... not? Like she looks tit - and this isn’t coming from a place of hate because I’m not ugly in the slightest lol - she’s not at all maternal, she clearly has issues, she is desperate for everyone to ask her about G. It’s sad and if I was completely impartial and unbiased I would probably feel sorry for how much of a car crash she is. But as I’m not and I know she’s trash I don’t lol. She’s yuckkyyyy oh my goodness

& nah I deffo got manwhore vibes from jake bless him, strangely missed those red flags with my own man but hey ho 😂😂😂
🤣🤣 she is hideous inside and out. Ugly to look at and ugly inside. Makes me die how she believes people are jealous of her. Wish this poxy thing would let me private message u! X

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣 she is hideous inside and out. Ugly to look at and ugly inside. Makes me die how she believes people are jealous of her. Wish this poxy thing would let me private message u! X
Omg I know I actually checked earlier to see if it was letting me send any messages and still not 🙂 so stupid 😂x

maybe it is just filters then 😂🙈
😂😂😂😂 maybe I didn’t notice! He’s not my cuppa tea but I can see he’s good looking. If that makes sense 😂😅

Omg I know I actually checked earlier to see if it was letting me send any messages and still not 🙂 so stupid 😂x

😂😂😂😂 maybe I didn’t notice! He’s not my cuppa tea but I can see he’s good looking. If that makes sense 😂😅
But I think everyone in this circle of her vagina could benefit from some of Clappy’s juice plus miracles because if Covic wasn’t a national pandemic her vagina deffo is

Reactions: 4

😂😂😂😂 maybe I didn’t notice! He’s not my cuppa tea but I can see he’s good looking. If that makes sense 😂
Kinda lol. What’s his insta or pic again. I’m sure he added me on insta a while but I never accepted and it seems to have disappeared now 😬🧐

Haha noooo please don’t!!! So she’s been bleeping g, jake m AND another boy? 😱
No I’ve actually had to delete the ones that give too much info haha I feel bad!! Was the wrong bloody person 😭😂 but yeah deffo 100% another - I don’t wanna be bait now but when I said in my first comment on this thread about knowing who that apparent dick pics was, it’s cause she’s sleeping with that person too. Or at least she was

Reactions: 1
No I’ve actually had to delete the ones that give too much info haha I feel bad!! Was the wrong bloody person 😭😂 but yeah deffo 100% another - I don’t wanna be bait now but when I said in my first comment on this thread about knowing who that apparent dick pics was, it’s cause she’s sleeping with that person too. Or at least she was
She’s an absolute wrongun! Makes me so sick her poor children. Imagine having a mother like that. Little girls as well growing up to be hearing of all the men their mothers had up them 🤢

@noddyrojjy if you keep commenting you’ll get to be a member with more privileges then I can private message ya x

She’s an absolute wrongun! Makes me so sick her poor children. Imagine having a mother like that. Little girls as well growing up to be hearing of all the men their mothers had up them 🤢

@noddyrojjy if you keep commenting you’ll get to be a member with more privileges then I can private message ya x
Vile honestly!

Yeah that’s what I’ve been tryna do haha think I’ve commented more in the last 24 hours than I have in the whole time I’ve been a member 😩 hopefully soon or I’ll have to start cryptically dr0pp7ing my num8er in 👀😂😂😂x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has a gastric band - He said she had it done not long before she got pregnant, hence why she managed to loose all the weight during the pregnancy.
Omg this makes sense now. Her portions are always tiny 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.