Cassy Clark #11 ‘Him’ must have super sperm impregnating different girls at every turn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the live as well she found something amusing and said under her breath “I’ll have to tell George” she so desperate for people to ask her it’s ridiculous. And if the kids are noticing him being rude that’s shocking as well. Absolute car crash of events

Reactions: 5
RESTINGBITHFACE!! <------Cmon people this is cassy she's just playing you all cmon 🙈🙈

It was faked 💯

I don’t personally think it is it’s just someone who likes to stir the pot IMHO

On cassys posts people keep saying bunny is her double now I dunno if it’s just me but I think they look nothing alike bunny is bills double
A few days back she changed her IG name to RESTINGBITHFACE 👀 someone on her fb asked if she'd been hacked and cassy said no it was her, it's abit strange someone's on here under the same name claiming to know alot of info?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
RESTINGBITHFACE!! <------Cmon people this is cassy she's just playing you all cmon 🙈🙈

A few days back she changed her IG name to RESTINGBITHFACE 👀 someone on her fb asked if she'd been hacked and cassy said no it was her, it's abit strange someone's on here under the same name claiming to know alot of info?

Did she really? Is the changes in name recorded as I missed it, plus if it’s spelled the same then there’s no question really since there’s a spelling error....

Reactions: 2
Did she really? Is the changes in name recorded as I missed it, plus if it’s spelled the same then there’s no question really since there’s a spelling error....
100% she did just wish I'd done a screenshot of it now, but at the time I didn't think much about it and only found this forum last night 🤗

Screenshot of new insta name is on this thread somewhere.
She did change it but done think it was too that name.

I don't think restingbithface is Cassy but think she maybe 3rd girl

Reactions: 2
That wasn’t the name she changed to on IG it was nothing to see here .....

And then fuking goddess in the bio

I thought it was ‘FukingGoddess’ ?
Didn't see that one but I'm 100% it was RESTINGBITHFACE, because I was thinking why would she change her name to that? Then this morning ive scrolled all the comments on here to find the same name. It doesn't take no sherlock and I'm a northern lass so noone can pull my leg 🙈😂👌

I've just found the fb post, where someone asked if it had been hacked... It was a day ago and was definitely the same name
It wasn’t cause I saw that she changed it to Fuking Goddess and I saw that question and answer too.
She literally changed it to nothing to say or see and that in the bio that’s it

She defiantly didn’t change it to restingbitchface lol it was nothingtoseeorsay

to be fair, who gives a tit how many people she’s laid down with? Not my issue, no different than a man doing it and men usually get excused. My issue is how she introduces her children to men she’s known for two seconds and how Bill lets her do it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Both are tit parents in my eyes
Thats harsh to say about bill he is actually a good father yes it’s wrong that he lets them back to cassy but he also has no choice

She defiantly didn’t change it to restingbitchface lol it was nothingtoseeorsay

Thats harsh to say about bill he is actually a good father yes it’s wrong that he lets them back to cassy but he also has no choice
of course he has a choice. I wouldn’t let my children around their parent who does drugs, gets beat, cuts themselves, has prison friends and a prison boyfriend around them, let alone letting them stay at said boyfriends flat 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve said it before, she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on in court if he refused her to have them. obviously just my opinion though lol

Reactions: 9
of course he has a choice. I wouldn’t let my children around their parent who does drugs, gets beat, cuts themselves, has prison friends and a prison boyfriend around them, let alone letting them stay at said boyfriends flat 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve said it before, she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on in court if he refused her to have them. obviously just my opinion though lol
Totally agree, he does have a choice. I think he's a good Dad and is just trying to stay out of the limelight and wants duck all to do with her drama. But if I was him, I would be saying he doesn't want his children all around this tit show and definitely not all over social media and peados constantly commenting on her pics about them! That really riles me!

Reactions: 3
Anyone know how to do a new thread? We don’t even have a title for this one 🤣

Reactions: 1
Totally agree, he does have a choice. I think he's a good Dad and is just trying to stay out of the limelight and wants duck all to do with her drama. But if I was him, I would be saying he doesn't want his children all around this tit show and definitely not all over social media and peados constantly commenting on her pics about them! That really riles me!
I’m sure she said before that bill said he doesn’t want her putting the kids on sm because of peadophiles in a live before she stopped for like a week then started again exactly that’s what I meant by he doesn’t have a choice as he doesn’t want to be involved with drama so he try’s not to say to much as you no what cassy is like

Anyone know how to do a new thread? We don’t even have a title for this one 🤣
I no how to do one but no one has suggested a tittle

Also bill can’t atop them seeing her as it hasn’t went through court I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.