Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who did you get the screenshots off, the 9 week pregnant woman?
Her friend but both girls are known to cassy. I don't know them very well so I don't know whether what they say is true or not but I do believe those screenshots because it sounds like cassy and its her account

Reactions: 1
Her friend but both girls are known to cassy. I don't know them very well so I don't know whether what they say is true or not but I do believe those screenshots because it sounds like cassy and its her account
so the friend of the 9 weeks pregnant woman sent them to you. And so it’s the 9 week pregnant woman talking to cassy? If this is true Cassy doesn’t even seem bothered that there is yet ANOTHER woman in the picture. Desperado.

The messages are fake
how can you tell?

He looks like a trout gasping for air after a fishing trip.... he’s got nothing going for him .... 😂 imagine chasing after a boy like that ffs 😂😂😂 absolute weasel

Reactions: 4
Send us the conversation with L. What did she have to say about it all?

Those messages are pretty far fetched but I think with the lack of hollyoaks episodes over the recent months and the fact I couldn’t go out to get my weekly take a break I would so love this to be true. You just couldn’t write it! I just would not it past them all after what we’ve been seeing lately. But I mean this would be something else !!!! Fingers crossed for the next episode of ‘cassy Anne, life down the pan, we’re the dms really real or just more spam’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who did you get the screenshots off, the 9 week pregnant woman?
Her friend but both girls are known to cassy. I don't know them very well so I don't know whether what they say is true or not but I do believe those screenshots because it sounds like cassy and its her account.

Reactions: 1
‘My daughter once more new messages from jealous fish wives, we don’t take note, more worry from covic 19. Treating ourselves to nice cup of mushroom and snitchzel tonight, boys in bed lololo creme fraiche’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so the friend of the 9 weeks pregnant woman sent them to you. And so it’s the 9 week pregnant woman talking to cassy? If this is true Cassy doesn’t even seem bothered that there is yet ANOTHER woman in the picture. Desperado.

Yea the screenshots are of the pregnant girl messaging cassy, her friend sent them to me. I don't have the conversation with L but I did ask for them.

Hands up, who else feels so much more content about their life choices tonight 🙋🏼‍♀️ 🤣

Reactions: 22
Tell you what Cassy there’s no way anyone would be jelous of your life style baby girl it’s an absolute car crash.....

Can’t find your own man you have to go with a engaged man / married man / girls boyfriends ..... literally embarrassing !!!!! 🤢🤢 trap baby soon come mark my words !!!

Reactions: 11
I just can’t believe how he humiliates that other woman. The wife to be . I would be absolutely mortified

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.