Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so ive had to wake angel up because we need her take on this 🤦‍♀️

Bullying thats all this is Bullying.... my cassy is a trent setter, people actually get engaged to upset my trent setter, you watch she has made having a 10 person relationship a new trent, if my cassy caught covic you would all want it. I need a prosecco, and to bath in my 100 litres of santatizer to clean your dirty thoughts about my cassy.

She gets linoium put down you all start and we collect IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and i have maidstone police on speed dial, i get personal letters from the director of the police

My cassy is a promtor and a successful independant woman, she doesn't need to share a boyfriend with 2 other woman..... cassy is just making it trenty.

Cylimdia season is just around the corner... so im building strong immune systems. Apples, oranges, german spice, celery blend together then just stir

Cassy Bucket Fake Traveller... Phantom Pregnancy Anne... Is Here Somewhere👀
Why???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Even Jeremy Kyle couldn't Wade through this tit show and make sense of it

So he's got LC up the duff but they split. He's got with Cassy but they been on and off. He's allegedly got Cassy preggers and she's lost it and they've split so he's gone back to LC and made up with her and proposed. That's all gone to tit already and now he's back with Cassy but spanner in the works another bird is up the duff too.

I could believe all this but two things don't sit right with me. 1. Cassy is a level one clinger, if another girl was on the scene other than LC she would have sniffed her out a mile away. Unless he's messed with this bird during one of his off times with Cass. I can't see him playing them both at the same time especially with LC still being in the background to some extent. 2. LC Facebook has had her in a relationship the whole time he's allegedly been split from him and he's been with Cassy. Granted no profile pics with him in etc until the engagement but it's still got on there now that they are engaged even though Cass reckons he went back and proposed to make her jealous and they all sweet again now.

Na I reckon LC is and always will be his main thing and she knows it and Cass listens to his lies and wants to believe it so bad she swallows it all (literally). Scrap the whole open relationship thing I truly believe now that LC has the ring and the babies and the money so she's happy for him to go elsewhere and Cass truly believes when he says he just with her because of the kids and he just proposed to make her jealous etc but if LC was to give him the ultimatum he'd choose her in half a second flat. If he says he was with LC to stop shame on his family why would he be so blatant with Cassy when that's gonna bring him even more shame? It's clear he's playing Cass and the girl will believe whatever he serves up to her because she is desperate

Reactions: 6
So now there’s lucie, cassy George and this mystery girl.
new single out ‘When 3 became 4 no ones walked out the door they all seem to love It and seem to want more’

Even Jeremy Kyle couldn't Wade through this tit show and make sense of it

So he's got LC up the duff but they split. He's got with Cassy but they been on and off. He's allegedly got Cassy preggers and she's lost it and they've split so he's gone back to LC and made up with her and proposed. That's all gone to tit already and now he's back with Cassy but spanner in the works another bird is up the duff too.

I could believe all this but two things don't sit right with me. 1. Cassy is a level one clinger, if another girl was on the scene other than LC she would have sniffed her out a mile away. Unless he's messed with this bird during one of his off times with Cass. I can't see him playing them both at the same time especially with LC still being in the background to some extent. 2. LC Facebook has had her in a relationship the whole time he's allegedly been split from him and he's been with Cassy. Granted no profile pics with him in etc until the engagement but it's still got on there now that they are engaged even though Cass reckons he went back and proposed to make her jealous and they all sweet again now.

Na I reckon LC is and always will be his main thing and she knows it and Cass listens to his lies and wants to believe it so bad she swallows it all (literally). Scrap the whole open relationship thing I truly believe now that LC has the ring and the babies and the money so she's happy for him to go elsewhere and Cass truly believes when he says he just with her because of the kids and he just proposed to make her jealous etc but if LC was to give him the ultimatum he'd choose her in half a second flat. If he says he was with LC to stop shame on his family why would he be so blatant with Cassy when that's gonna bring him even more shame? It's clear he's playing Cass and the girl will believe whatever he serves up to her because she is desperate
I reckon you’re 💯 right without a doubt. But this bloke seems to be so good at telling lies there could be a third. But then I suppose where does he get the time lol

Reactions: 4
She won't send me anymore she said she's deleting the fake account cos she's just got a load of abuse of LC 😂😂 and LC is on this thread. We are being watched 👀

Reactions: 9
Cassy 100% looks at this . Cassy please clear this up for us 😂
Thank you👏👏👏

Please do spill Casandra... what happened when you allegedly went to Lucies & spoke to her?

How big of you.... rocking up to ya mans pregnant "pretend" fiances yard & introducing yaself....😶

What a woman🤔

Reactions: 8
OMG came home from a tit day at work with four pages to catch up on - ladies you've made my tit night better!

COME ON CASS we all know you read here - spill the beans! Where's he been hiding in ya house for the last five months?

He aint been living with her as he, shes just saying it too save face! Shes just an easy gulliable lay, because she cant stand the fact she aint NO1

Reactions: 4
So I have heard through the grape vine that there is a third girl pregnant but that he is saying he don’t know if it’s hundred percent his 🤦🏻‍♀️ You could not write this tit. Cassy is so desperate it’s a joke. Like imagine when he is at the hospital holding lc hand while she births his daughter and he is kissing and cuddling her does that thought not burn you cassy seriously get a life you sad girl what are you teaching your daughters 🤦🏻‍♀️

So I have heard through the grape vine that there is a third girl pregnant but that he is saying he don’t know if it’s hundred percent his 🤦🏻‍♀️ You could not write this tit. Cassy is so desperate it’s a joke. Like imagine when he is at the hospital holding lc hand while she births his daughter and he is kissing and cuddling her does that thought not burn you cassy seriously get a life you sad girl what are you teaching your daughters 🤦🏻‍♀️
who gave this king prawn super sperm anyway because seriously this is taking the absolute piss now. He only has to wave his pissy ‘snitchzel’ and they’re getting it quicker than covic 19 on a packed tube

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even if that was true , that GB wasnt with LC and that baby was conceived prior to their split (which is quite obviously bs anyway ). What normal woman with half a brain cell would entertain a man with a baby on the way with his ex..... it’s not remotely normal on any level!!! And even worse to walk about like the cat that’s got the cream in his apartment.... well I now believe she really does have mental health issues to be that deluded and desperate whilst being so transparent for all to see this tit show

Reactions: 6
Cassy Clark #11 Cassyanne got her ‘man’, but with three pregnant babymommas, it’s never-ending dramas

Reactions: 9
Even if that was true , that GB wasnt with LC and that baby was conceived prior to their split (which is quite obviously bs anyway ). What normal woman with half a brain cell would entertain a man with a baby on the way with his ex..... it’s not remotely normal on any level!!! And even worse to walk about like the cat that’s got the cream in his apartment.... well I now believe she really does have mental health issues to be that deluded and desperate whilst being so transparent for all to see this tit show
I honestly believe this other girl messaged cassy because look at what a heartless witch she comes across on the messages back, downplaying this girl that she must be nothing to him and that she is with him now, practically laughing in her face and believing her own pathetic shite. He did that lucie a massive party his friends kids there some boy playing a clarinet or whatever the duck it was and a ring in front of everyone. What has she had: a few snaps of the back of his ugly mug, a video of her walking ten steps behind that even her own mother commented on, hours of waiting in an apartment and he prob didnt even come back and she thinks her tit don’t stink. Silly c***. I defo think them messages are her she sounds like an evil twit and that’s the cassy we know and hate

I hope this girl keeps this one and well have baby a b and c. I’ve heard of more chins than a Chinese phone book but never ‘more chavvies than an alphabet book’ 😂😂

Oh and I’m sorry all these girls didn’t know he had a gf how the f could he juggle 3 and none of them know I mean come on! Where did they think he was? Church duty?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cassy won't handle it when the baby comes along because it's a girl so GB now has a girl that's always gonna come before Cassy, a girl he would die for, a girl Cassy can't compete with and she will HATE it and her jealousy will kill them off completely

Reactions: 10
Just a thought but he only got out of jail last year. He got 12 years in 2013. He served half and he will be on license for the next 6 years. Do you think that maybe he has is own apartment because he's not allowed to live with the kids because of his criminal past/license? And he's just using it to his advantage by acting single and playing them all off against eachother

Reactions: 15
Just a thought but he only got out of jail last year. He got 12 years in 2013. He served half and he will be on license for the next 6 years. Do you think that maybe he has is own apartment because he's not allowed to live with the kids because of his criminal past/license? And he's just using it to his advantage by acting single and playing them all off against eachother
it wouldn’t be an issue unless his offending history involved offences against children. Plus he has then unsupervised (as per his posts on insta) so doubtful

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.