Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought but he only got out of jail last year. He got 12 years in 2013. He served half and he will be on license for the next 6 years. Do you think that maybe he has is own apartment because he's not allowed to live with the kids because of his criminal past/license? And he's just using it to his advantage by acting single and playing them all off against eachother
From what I know he very much lives with l and the kids x just barely seems to go home lately lol

Reactions: 1
However if he has been ‘living’ with cassy then I’m assuming he has updated probation to say that... may have breached his license, it’s a standard condition to leave and sleep at an approved address and if you are staying more than one night elsewhere that address needs to be approved by your probation. I’m sure he wouldn’t want to be recalled to prison.

Last edited:
I think in a nutshell he has been with her since young she’s obv stood by him through everything he’s chucked at her and this is just the latest on his list of side chicks except cassy is under the illusion that she’s the one that’ll get him to leave her (never gona happen) he’s still very much with lucie hence the proposal - to apologise and say cassy was mistake (remember the ‘the comebacks always better than the setback’ quote with lucie and her new ring. And he’s obv got bored again and gone back to cassy for a few days. I bet lucie genuinely believed this time he’d changed and wouldn’t go back to her but unfortunately he clearly is just a bleep who can’t keep his bits to himself

And Cassys even worse the evil cock taking bleep 😂 I remember I actually once felt sorry for her but no way on earth now! I can’t stick that nasty little ball of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never wished ‘the covic’ on anyone but boy I hope she gets it bad! 😩😂

I believe the messages are cassy not sure I believe there’s another pregnant one
Even if they are made up it’s nice for her to feel tit up for once in her life instead of always being the one making everyone else’s wife feel sick . God can u imagine laying in bed at night pregnant knowing that he’s with her and she’s telling people he’s hers like lucies fine with it all. I pray she gets her karma that is one evil witch right there. I never doubted it but I now see what every single one of you who’ve known of her for years sees. Pure bleeping evil. She deserves everything she gets that one

Reactions: 6
G has always had other girls and this is no different cassy is one of many. As deluded as she is in thinking she is something special to him, it was said before on here That he has 2 long term girl friends, numerous bits on the sides and random fucks. Cassy is nothing but a national bike so why on earth does she think that he is going to all of a sudden give up he’s cheating ways and only duck her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like is she really that dumb? He’s engaged to be married and has a baby girl on the way yet she’s posting from his little shag pad like she’s won the lottery 🤣. All jokes aside tho how evil do you have to be to want to hurt a woman who has done nothing to you regardless of the situation a woman is pregnant she has a family with this man and is wearing his ring and cassy thinks it’s her god given right to try and destroy it all for a duck? She really is one vile ugly bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Let’s be honest, Cassy is that batshit crazy she probably hired the flat next door and dragged the kids there for the night just to set tongues wagging! She’ll be buzzing that people are that interested!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So smug showing photos of her and her daughters in that flat. She couldn’t look anymore smug if she tried. Nasty nasty piece of work!

Reactions: 6
She actually bit back to a fake account? I can’t imagine she has been round LC and as I said before GB denies knowing who she is to the blokes that asks him. For someone to purpose to someone out of spite is a bit worrying for a 5 month relationship. I can’t believe this is all happening 😂 what is she dragging them kids into though.

Reactions: 3
Yeah bet LC and him claim they live apart to rake in £££ in benefits playing the single parent card . Oldest bloody trick in the book.

And yes I am a single mum myself before anyone jumps on me.

Reactions: 9
Are Lucie’s boys actually his? Wouldn’t he have been in prison around the time they would have been conceived?

Just a thought but he only got out of jail last year. He got 12 years in 2013. He served half and he will be on license for the next 6 years. Do you think that maybe he has is own apartment because he's not allowed to live with the kids because of his criminal past/license? And he's just using it to his advantage by acting single and playing them all off against eachother

Reactions: 2
Why hasn’t Lucies friends ripped Cassy a new hole by now? If my mate was preggers and newly engaged to a dog like this id have went bleeping mental at the smelly woman by now or is it that sad she has no real mates? As they were all over the bday party/gender reveal/proposal. Sad lives
If this was a friend off mine i would be in jail for beating her to death most us travellers woman look out for each other and i would not stand by and let my friend be taken for a fool

I see G has deleted this from his stories... 👀

Out of curiosity, has anyone here ever approached or tried messaging his new fiancè? Just that I know a few here claim to know of them 🤔 If she hasn't already then she really needs to be directed to read this thread.... but I'm of course a randomer so don't think it's my place 🤣 I just don't understand how a woman can be okay will all this 🤷🏽😳
Look like she's trying let ppl no shes with him and he's trying hide fact he's with her thats really a relationship no cassy sorry to let u down but ur his dirty little pice off meat on the side

Reactions: 4
Look Girls.... He Bought Her A Nice Greasy German Kebab....

Must Be Love....🤘

Sugar & Fat Free.... But Of Course.. She Only Ate The Salad✋

#ShitForBrains
20200824_092357.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like shes gone out and bought a kebab, so wheres her girls whem she went out in the middle of the night

She got it delivered, she went down in the lift with the girls to pick it up from downstairs, they’re all in the lift in their PJ’s lol

Yeah bet LC and him claim they live apart to rake in £££ in benefits playing the single parent card . Oldest bloody trick in the book.

And yes I am a single mum myself before anyone jumps on me.
Thats not really fair on LC, shes a nurse!!!!

I think LC as handled herself very well, id be spamming slaggyannes facebook and trying to bring the slapper down

Reactions: 5
She got it delivered, she went down in the lift with the girls to pick it up from downstairs, they’re all in the lift in their PJ’s lol
That lift footage with the girls is this morning. The silly woman has to take her kids out for breakfast because the fucker hasn’t got anything in. It’s self catering at his flat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sad that the little ones probably actually think they're on a mini holiday... "up london" (in trashyannes voice) 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.