Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been living with her for 5 months, did he move to her mums caravan too or was this after then I can’t keep up! Not forgetting Macey lived there too, how awkward being the third wheel in this made up story!

Reactions: 4
I just cant bleeping get me head around this.... old super spunk.... so does cassy know the other girl is pregnant aswell

Reactions: 1
Oh trashyanne & old gap toothed drippy dick... duck off will ya!!! All a bunch of bleeping divs.... you all need to give ya heads a shake!!! Games, Games, Games.... Its the kids I feel sorry for.... imagine living in this bleeping mess.... they're all sick🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If they’re separated why has L still got HIM on her profile picture

Oh and why is cassy still keeping HIM a secret? No pics of HIM, Facebook says in relationship. It’s all very fishy

Reactions: 5
Oh and why hasn’t the girl who is preg by HIM contacted L?
Edit - I’ve just re read, where are the pics of conversation with L?

If they’re separated why has L still got HIM on her profile picture

Oh and why is cassy still keeping HIM a secret? No pics of HIM, Facebook says in relationship. It’s all very fishy
I checked her profile this morning and she has changed it to “engaged” hardly separated cassy!

I'm waiting for anymore tea. I don't know what's going on but shes pulled back with her messages and seems upset. This is far too much drama I can't deal. It gives me anxiety 😂

Reactions: 3
If they both know each other why is bucket-Anne asking "who are u then" & why is the other phantom bird messaging off a fake account? & there is no mention in their convo about the other mystery girl being 9wks gone🥴

The thing is I had an ex like this, he would lie to everyone and cause much drama. Then the tit hits the fan and it all comes out in the end and it’s horrible for everyone involved. If she believes he’s separated and he did all this to get back at her then it looks like her Lucie and woman no.3 have all been lied to and used. Which is a shame as there are like 7 children involved in this mess!

And trust me when a woman is messaging you telling you the mans a wrongun. Hes a wrongun. Women with faithful men don’t get messages!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.