Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she posts s picture of her just done brows im her house ( sunbed and lino in the background) didn't she say a few weeks back she wont be doing it at home, doesn't want people at hers?
She can't legally do them in her lounge next to her coffin. It's needs to be a STERILE environment with a sink in the room. She's a FRAUD

Reactions: 3
She can't legally do them in her lounge next to her coffin. It's needs to be a STERILE environment with a sink in the room. She's a FRAUD
You could put her in the most immaculate lab anywhere in the world and it wouldn’t be a sterile environment the second she come with in 3 meters of the premises 🤢🤣 she needs to give it up, she’s horrendous at it anyway 🖍

Reactions: 3
Is there anywhere to get the full clip of her on the gypsy thing?
Google it and you should be able to find it.... but look at some of her other videos her running etc the accent changes everytime, and one recent video she says shes had no filler in her lips phahahaha well slack annie the old videos say different

Can anyone report her for this? Surely it shouldn’t be allowed.
Yes she needs reporting to medway council as she needs a liecence to do it from her home. Her address is all over the internet

Angel alert...

Aniexty exam results, covic 19, cassy took bennys ball for her german shop bought meatball dinner last night with my very own germany spices.

Boys and their partners all under one roof sucking balloons. Love having a full house and keeping my boys safe from covid 19, their friends come around ive 3000ltrs of santitizer and bleach ready to rub their mates down at the door to stop covic from entering my house.

Benny the ball less cock is running around like a balless cock, cassy is chasing him as shes not had cock for a few days. Love my girl such an independant woman, such a trent setter and a covic distroyer.....

I cant cope going for a walk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The new story she put up 🤣 she definitely been reading on here. Cassy you u didn’t sell the whole building, witch you was the whole building 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 2
Or a try to be a mother challenge where you actually look after your kids and feed them healthier options

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.