Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching “Hims” stories is ALL the entertainment. Last night he was proper gangster-ing as he turned up to be part of a music video, budget must have been no more than £20 at a push. Still not spent one night at home with the pregnant fiancé since he got down on one knee on Saturday. And his language is bizarre. “Just got bail” what got bail? The watch? So tempted to track down the person listed on that watch and ask them if they have had a watch stolen. 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200818-223906_Facebook.jpg

What the duck is that tit crazy angel as made 🤦‍♀️ mash potato upon the thames..... who wraps green beans in bleeping bacon 🤦‍♀️.... why just bleeping why

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 216070

What the duck is that tit crazy angel as made 🤦‍♀️ mash potato upon the thames..... who wraps green beans in bleeping bacon 🤦‍♀️.... why just bleeping why
Lololol. I think the covic has definitely got to head. Yummy .. I wonder if that’s what she eat in her teenage years after she had her badedas bath 🛁

OMG, Someone’s said in her comments that she should do her own recipe page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am actually delurking to post this. I have never posted but follow loads of threads on here 😅

Why is ‘HIM’ called Kustom Kettles or whatever it is on insta? I know he sells watches but what has that got to do with a kettle? 🤣 please help me out someone with this info!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell🤦‍♀️... I've seen it all now🤢🤮... Can this family get any worse! bleeping bunch of fruit loops!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am actually delurking to post this. I have never posted but follow loads of threads on here 😅

Why is ‘HIM’ called Kustom Kettles or whatever it is on insta? I know he sells watches but what has that got to do with a kettle? 🤣 please help me out someone with this info!
Kettle is slang for a watch 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Finally caught up!
Discovered all of this a few days ago and I’ve literally ready everything 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

I use to (dare I say!) look up to Cassy but after a while I started to realise she wasn’t a full Warburton...
The first thing that ever put me off her was when she ordered one of the girls a birthday cake & didn’t pick it up/pay for it as a “lesson” to the girl who made it for calling her online 😬

Then proceeded to post stuff all over FB laughing cos she’d messed the cake maker about and karmas a witch

I deffo think she has her head together when she was with Bill and lived in her trailer. Since then she’s like a loose cannon! Whether she had a rep before you wouldn’t of thought it at that time (IMO). I think she’s done a KP and gone off the rails like when she & Peter split.
Tbh she just seems her own enemy.

Followed for about 8 years & its interesting To see how much she’s changed not only physically but I’m general.

I’m totally engrossed in this thread! 😳☕🍿

Reactions: 8
The flowers on the wall near her bed just looks like a pretty version of mould growing 😂 how can someone have so little taste in what she wears and decorating her house? 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice her followers have gone down, from 52.7 to 52.6 hopefully more people are discovering tattle And seeing that cheap home wrecking bleep for what she is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.