Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bespoke bed yea it dont even fit together properly
The only "bespoke" thing about her tit show of a bedroom is that nasty dust trapping monstrosity to the right of her bed. NO other sane human being would have that! Ughhh

SHE HAS ZERO IDEA ON INTERIOR DESIGN!

Reactions: 6
The flowers on the wall near her bed just looks like a pretty version of mould growing 😂 how can someone have so little taste in what she wears and decorating her house? 😂
Hello, dont let angel read that!!!!! slack anne, is a trent setter you know, everyone wants to be her and have what she has 🙄.

She does promo work you know..... it never gets promoted by the company, but being she is a influencer she gets gifted all this stuff 🙄.

Yes selfridges actually wait for her at the door...... only to follow her with a can of air freshner, to get rid of the sweaty pits smell, the murky minge smell, and the 5 day old crack smell..... angel calls it her persomal shopper 🙊😂😂😂

Bespoke bed yea it dont even fit together properly
Bedtime 🤔🤔🤔 did she not make it this morning. You can buy that bed from bleeping wowcher.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she not realise the correct way to lose weight is a calorie deficit? Or to put it simply, ‘eat less and move more’. Juice plus to me is a load of rubbish, could be Hoover dust in a capsule for all I care. If it was so amazing and life changing, why isn’t it available on the NHS as a weight management resort? Or available in boots etc?

I’m sick of all the ‘juice fast’, ‘water fast’ etc. It’s SO unhealthy!!! Your body will lose fat with good nutrients and exercise, not staving it of vital vitamins and minerals 😪

Does she not realise the correct way to lose weight is a calorie deficit? Or to put it simply, ‘eat less and move more’. Juice plus to me is a load of rubbish, could be Hoover dust in a capsule for all I care. If it was so amazing and life changing, why isn’t it available on the NHS as a weight management resort? Or available in boots etc?

I’m sick of all the ‘juice fast’, ‘water fast’ etc. It’s SO unhealthy!!! Your body will lose fat with good nutrients and exercise, not staving it of vital vitamins and minerals 😪
I know a pt who said if you follow the clean eatting diet plan that jp sends out with the shakes etc that itself will make you lose weight you dont need the caps, shakes etc. Cassy promotes them for being great for hair, skin etc...... why does she need hair extensions after 5 years on these caps her hair would be down by her arse, her skin is also crap, thats why she has uses so much make up and filters, she also had fake nails.... why??? With all them vitamins and minerals her nails should be in good condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sent this by a friend why do people fall for this! Lost weight but doesn’t include all the tit ton of surgery which she’s also had to look like that
This is a load of bullshit.... I used to be a rep, under cassy.... sad to say once upon a time I fell for this crap🤦‍♀️ I made all of £12.... this was when everyone was in awe of her in the very beginning... but she gave us all the wrong instructions, how to measure & make the shakes... everyone was lashing out at her big time... she ended up doing a video crying her eyes out saying we was all bullies.. cried her way out the situation, as everyone started to feel sorry for her! You do lose weight ... but once you stop, you gain it all back... it's not a quick fix but a way of life... who the hell wants to live on shakes, 2 snacks and a main meal for rest of their life🙄 she has had tit loads of surgery, its false advertising at its finest... You DO NOT end up looking anywhere near how she does.... without all the enhancements shes had! May I also add she was a bleeping tit upline... who only cared about signing you up for her own personal gains! You'd have her mother in boxing you of a night after she had a few drinks trying to tout you for her own team!!! They're two horrible peas in a pod... to the point her business took a massive nose dive... cause she treat her teamies like tit... & was also touting teamies from people beneath her in the business .... shes bleeping awful and doesn't want to see anyone win but herself!!! AND... she advised us all to lie about the business & our lifestyle... to pull ppl in... I'm not a hater... as if you speak out against her ..you're jealous.. I've experienced her bullshit 1st hand.... Shes bleeping horrible to the core!!!

Reactions: 18
Oh here we go Angel is cooking

Saggyann have you got a receipe for wow mushrooms.... you take after your mum and love a mushroom u trent setter, ive got a mummy meal today you know why nevause my boys are bored to death of me and they rather be in bed allday, then here me talking about covic...... covic dont get me started theres a storm coming and gonna blow my plants everywhere decking still not finished 🙄 its gonna blow covic everywhere, hope my trent setter daughter is gonna be ok tonight in her bespoke bed.... so in my order i had salt beef.... although it looks like carved ham.... i love salt beef the boys dont but they are still in bed... i got freah corn and im gonna makes something delious and germany, ive been getting home deliveries since covid.... i dont wanna catch it im keeping my boys safe, and covic told me it wont touch cassy so thats why she never did lockdown... coviv dont like trent setters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Angel is going to bath in hoisin sauce she wants to be the same colour as cassys tanning injections

• Haha
Why does she say covic?😂 at first I thought spelling mistake but ffs woman 👩

• Haha
My phone auto corrects it to covid19 so duck knows why angel shepherd Zimmerman has to call it that?! She really is one of a kind!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she just wants the attention online and to look like a concerned parent
I agree with this.... she knows that her following is wavering.... I mean for a so called influencer with 50k followers she gets like 5/6 comments on her posts.... she just posted this to try be controversial & get attention! We all know nut case angel is against them going back cause of "covic" although theyve been dragged half way round london.... but she wants to send them back oh so badly... get them off her hands... we all know how strenuous it is for her to spend time with them on a normal day!!!

My phone auto corrects it to covid19 so duck knows why angel shepherd Zimmerman has to call it that?! She really is one of a kind!
So all the people I see saying it are just thick 🤣 or maybe trying to be “trenty” making a new word up 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.