Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice a post today where she's saying she'll exercise when she's feeling better....but she was well enough to have a day out in London and spend a whole day cleaning the house a few days ago? Whoever said that the posts about not feeling well would come next, was right....definitely reading this and getting ideas on what to say next

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice a post today where she's saying she'll exercise when she's feeling better....but she was well enough to have a day out in London and spend a whole day cleaning the house a few days ago? Whoever said that the posts about not feeling well would come next, was right....definitely reading this and getting ideas on what to say next
She's been cleaning today. Tomorrow it'll be I over did it so much I ruined my white carpets!

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to get non essential dental work during pregnancy and especially the first trimester 🤔

Why on earth would you tell young kids as this early stage.
My step childs mum did the same when her and her husband were expecting their first, even took them to the 12 week scan where sadly they were informed that she had suffered a ‘silent’ miscarriage. Was really upsetting for the children as they weren’t really at an age where they understood everything.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to get non essential dental work during pregnancy and especially the first trimester 🤔
Yeah you're not nor are you supposed to take JP Boosters but she's back tracking and saying she found out after she came back from Turkey but all her posts and timeline don't add up at all. The "woman" is the scummiest fucker ever!!!

Reactions: 4
No I’m saying someone put that he has a wife and a girlfriend in one of the old threads but that they had been there since they was young. I’m not talking about old whorey draws 🤣. That old slosher knows exactly what she is doing. I agree I think his wife is the perfect trophy wife classy, decent, clean but then he goes for the low life slags because he knows he can do what he wants to them and they are so desperate they will still hang around whenever he wants a duck.
Ahh okay that makes sense! Lol sorry didn’t get it 😂

Reactions: 1
Was this thread shut down? 😑 swear I looked and it was.. i bet she won't be seeing that guy (the one cheating on his wife) again.. now he knows she wants his baby he will be gone. 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Well done angel for drinking an entire bottle of Prosecco and driving home and posting about it on social media you thick backwards bleep. Drink driving nothing to be proud of you bleeping mess.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Well done angel for drinking an entire bottle of Prosecco and driving home and posting about it on social media you thick backwards bleep. Drink driving nothing to be proud of you bleeping mess.
She's a TROLLOP. Claims she only went to drop some money off. Yeh right you twit.dressed up to the nines to drop some money off??? STOP CLINGING ON TO YOUR CHILDREN AND STOP TAKING KREEPY PICS OF THEIR FRIENDS. Go and get your own friends ffs!!! OLD HAG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet the kids loved having that self obsessed, chicken wanking pisshead gate crashing their celebration 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she tryna say she miscarried the day she got back from Turkey.....
She obviously been reading on here!
I say she bought the grow after for a sympathy post!
No she’s trying to say she found out she was pregnant the day she got back from Turkey (after reading on here when slated for drinking when pregnant ....🤔)

Reactions: 1
We all hate you ,CORRECT but I'm surprised you don't hate yourself yet? View attachment 211264
Never known anyone with such “bad mental health” and “body dysmorphia” To love them self so much and think so highly of them self. Your hated because you duck everyone’s boyfriends and husbands, your a fake witch, your a compulsive liar the list goes on.. she seriously needs to get over herself 🤢

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe the way she’s posted about the “baby” on her stories then just gone about posting about random tit and quotes as if nothing happened 😂 is she okay

I can’t believe the way she’s posted about the “baby” on her stories then just gone about posting about random tit and quotes as if nothing happened 😂 is she okay
She was just trying to keep up appearances 🤣. We will have the odd thinking of you post every other week I reckon, god can u imagine the year anniversary or the made up due date she’s give it, she’ll probably be on at balloon company’s to give her free rip baby b balloons set them off into the sky with white doves 🤣 Nutty angel will be there wanking off her chickens stroking sashas face 🤢 they are a full on circus the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Never known anyone with such “bad mental health” and “body dysmorphia” To love them self so much and think so highly of them self. Your hated because you duck everyone’s boyfriends and husbands, your a fake witch, your a compulsive liar the list goes on.. she seriously needs to get over herself 🤢
Couldn't agree more. Someone with body dismorphia would not be able to take 7 thousand selfies in an hour and post them all over their socials.

She only boffs up her food because she's scared of getting fat.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.