Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is liking pics of Tom zanetti etc. It’s quite sad when a woman simply can’t be alone. It’s like an addiction. She needs to constantly get validation from men even if they are coupled up or married. The problem with being like that is that it makes you “ripe” for being taken advantage of. And that is exactly what G has done to her. In my young days I remember being a bit like that, although never dated someone who was in a relationship. Hope cassy learns for her sake and her children’s sake too. I mean her kids must be asking her about George etc when they were only at the toy shop with him last week. It’s bizarre and destabilising for children.

And what’s with these twats filming themselves and driving? I mean it would be actually funny if they couldn’t cause a car accident and kill someone. Narcissism on steroids. This is who she has her eye on now.

By the way I have no idea who Tom
Zanetti is but he pouts better than me

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just looked at his stories.... I’ll probably get a lot of tit but why would you stay with a man who is teaching his kids that it’s okay to do what he’s doing? Coz at the end of the day, it’s gonna mess them up mentally with a dad who disappears for days at a time and comes back as if nothing has happened. I’ve been in a controlled relationship, but my children always came first, and I weren’t having them brought up around such a toxic environment. I felt sorry for the woman, but at the end of the day, she has a choice, for her kids. They are all just as bad as one another, it’s sick.

Reactions: 3
So G and LC eldest boy has to be about what 9 would you say? So they've been together for about 9 years..... why is he only just popping the question now 🤔 That just screams guilty conscious and I agree that LC is definitely aware of the affair and Slaggyann but would rather turn a blind eye.

Reactions: 8
She will do anything to get famous old Cassy .... she is obsessed with money I mean look at the boys she follows , all have the cars , clothes etc Cassy is so bleeping materialistic it’s unreal. I’m sorry Tom had daisey I don’t think he would look twice at you Cassy 🤢 She must have such a sad life that she had to behave this way makes out she’s happy by herself all her actions prove she isn’t always needs a man always ! I don’t think she’s ever been happy since she left Bill ... I remember when she started liking and following Rosie B ex boyfriend jack as wel 🤢🤢🤢 leave people’s husbands / boyfriends and ex’s alike ffs especially when there your mates 😷😷

Reactions: 4
No offence but obviously the fiance is there for the money and the high lifestyle, she obviously knows what's going on, but just checked her fb and no offence too anyone on here she is far from stunning, a pruned up face from sunbeds, more like double her age🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is absolutely stunning! The come back is better then the set back? Defo think he’s done it to try and have a ‘fresh start’ with her. Looking at her Facebook pictures my god how slaggy try’s to look like her so bad 🤢 & as for G wow just wow what an ugly sweaty skank

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She looked absolutely beautiful last night, but on her Facebook all her other pictures are nothing like what she looked like last night 🥴. She looks a lot older than 30

Reactions: 11
This thread is about Cassy, not this woman.

Cassy would not stand a chance with Tom Z, he just out of a relationship with Daisey O'Donnell. As much as I dislike Daisey, Cassy would not get a look in

Reactions: 14
The poor woman has done nothing wrong, so unfair to attack her appearance ! 😔 I personally think she looked stunning.

Reactions: 18
I think she's natural apart from the teeth which is nice and Cassy had all that work done and he still chose the other woman ha ha

Reactions: 5
I think she also has new teeth. Shame the hubby won’t get his done !

Imagine them little pegs in the wedding photos

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The poor woman has done nothing wrong, so unfair to attack her appearance ! 😔 I personally think she looked stunning.
I haven’t attacked her. I said she looked beautiful? I’m just stating she doesn’t look the same in her pictures. The same as a lot of people don’t

Reactions: 2
Cassy is out boxing a week after a fake miscarriage, in mint green 🙄.... no word of the early pregnancy unit at all.... her girls are now centre of attention.

Now everyone slagging off LC, why??? What as the woman actually done? Its her natural look thats making her look 'older' not filler etc like what everyone is use to seeing. Her teeth arent natural and probably makes her look aged 🤦‍♀️... but shes a 1000 x the woman that slaggyann is.

If you was to take all the filler and botox, tge teeth and that ridiculous colour off of slaggyann.... ur be left with a deflated miss piggy.

If you notice LC hair is beautiful and its hers.... cassy went and had her extensions back in last week 😂😂😂 . Despite them wonderful caps that makes your hair long and thick 🤦‍♀️

All just a bunch of plastic gangsters if you ask me... They all look vile sucking on them balloons! Not the kind of role model you'd want for your children... Cassandra is gonna try her damn hardest to come across as the doting mum/domestic goddess... but we all know she is dying inside! I sense a massive delayed reaction coming. I don't think shes known true happiness since she split with bill, it's been one disastrous relation/fusckship after the other. For someone who reads all these books, preaches self care/love shes tit at picking men.... way to go "life coach"🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.