Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending him but she probably told him she was on something and also that she can’t have babies as I know she has said that to men in the past to try and trap them.
Doesn’t excuse him sleeping with her when he’s married, though, no matter what she’s said 🤢 I do get your point though. she’s a proper div, she’s proven she can have kids cos she’s already got two! More fool the men that actually believe her.

Totally agree with it take two and George's wife need show him the door what I dont understand is if she's so devastated would u be thinking off the next man to jump into bed with
No, you wouldn’t, you’re right. She’s vile. I get every woman reacts differently and grief effects everyone in different ways. I’ve never had a miscarriage myself, but my sister has and she truly was broken. The last thing you’d be thinking about is filling your hole with the next piece that comes along after that was what made you ‘devastated’ and ‘heartbroken’. Sad thing is, she’s so cold and cruel that she doesn’t give a tit and thrives on any attention she gets, whether that be bad or good.

Not defending him but she probably told him she was on something and also that she can’t have babies as I know she has said that to men in the past to try and trap them.
Such a kop out when men say oh she said she was on the pill etc. Sorry but take some bloody responsibility.

Reactions: 5
New posting here but followed for agesss , I don’t have insta and need to see who his wife is xx

Reactions: 1
I still can’t believe she told the girls she was having a baby before knowing everything was ok!
They must be so confused.

Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe she told the girls she was having a baby before knowing everything was ok!
They must be so confused.
I don’t think she did tell them. 1 because she was never pregnant and 2 it’s funny how I posted a comment saying there would of been a big announcement if she was and then with in hours she posted saying the girls were gonna do the big announcement.

Such a kop out when men say oh she said she was on the pill etc. Sorry but take some bloody responsibility.
Its true it isn’t fair but as a woman your in control of your body unfortunately men are led blind by their dicks until they cum. It’s like that stuff leaving their body reactivates their brain but by that point it’s too late.. then the cycle repeats 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I think she’s an absolute woman that doesn’t deserve her children let alone have more!

Reactions: 5
Must have been with him last night as I’m sure there her shoes in the passenger seat on the floor skank the one where he’s filming himself driving and then turns camera there on the floor her ‘fresh new ones’ 🤣

I’ve heard all different things about her tbh. Part of me actually feels bad for her, she’s clearly delusional. I was told before she met bill she was trying hard to be your stereotypical London girl, then switch to trying to be seen as a gypsy. Had a gastric band and went around bragging about it and then claimed juice plus helped her lose it. I’ve noticed she never seems to keep friends for long, seems she gets bored of them when they can’t offer her anymore or they ditch her when she acts a certain way. God knows how much surgery and you can see she’s clearly still insecure and is borderline looking botched. Posts so much about being independent and mentally attractive, how she doesn’t need anybody but herself but then she’s sleeping with somebody else’s husband? Everything she does, contradicts everything she preaches. Clearly very lost, I don’t even dislike her, I don’t know her to do so, but I think she’s got a whole load of issues and will eventually end up with nothing and nobody, including her own children if she doesn’t start prioritising them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Christ help me I’m raised Catholic, not traveler cos that ain’t my background but the traveler women I’ve known have been some of the most devout women I’ve ever met. They would rather die than have a scruff off their kids. If she was a proper traveler girl her children wouldn’t know that they had a “sibling” out of wedlock because it would be a disgrace. She’s a filthy liar and may she rot in hell for this shite. As if the first thing you’d worry about when you’d passed a child is whether or not they had a Gucci baby ones 🙄
Coz she a wannabe gipsy Traveler

That wannabe is nothing near too a Traveller or a Gypsy, her Father was only like a fraction of one lol, a big dirty wannabe, acting something she is not, not saying all Traveller Girls are perfect some do sleep round but we would be ashamed to even class her one of us lol, not to mind she is rotten and smells like tit all the time, met her twice, had to walk away as smell of tit and sweat off her lol, and as for her juice plus before and after pictures just seriously shut your mouth cassyanne, amount of surgery and a big gastic band and you think it all worked from your crappy shakes, sit down love

Reactions: 6
They look like his wife's shoes
Yes was thinking if u look closely at cassys the straps are thicker and I think there's more stones/ diamontes on hers

That wannabe is nothing near too a Traveller or a Gypsy, her Father was only like a fraction of one lol, a big dirty wannabe, acting something she is not, not saying all Traveller Girls are perfect some do sleep round but we would be ashamed to even class her one of us lol, not to mind she is rotten and smells like tit all the time, met her twice, had to walk away as smell of tit and sweat off her lol, and as for her juice plus before and after pictures just seriously shut your mouth cassyanne, amount of surgery and a big gastic band and you think it all worked from your crappy shakes, sit down love
Agree with you!
What was she like when u met her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.