Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes was thinking if u look closely at cassys the straps are thicker and I think there's more stones/ diamontes on hers

Agree with you!
What was she like when u met her?
Stuck up and loud, me and a few Girls where having a normal conversation all she wanted too do was click on her phone and laugh at other Girls on it, and when she was drunk that was when we had too leave as you could not be involved with her

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her latest story she has clear got bunny to say that about he’s motor n she trys her hardest put the accent on its so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is the witch bleeping stupid, take your shoes off and come down the stairs. You look like a twit

Reactions: 6
Narrr wtf I thought the fake bags on the walls were bad enough, she now has the shops bags on the stairs 🙈
Also put your shoes on if you’re so worried about your ugly white carpet. Weirdo
Not sure I Would be wanting to do that on a white carpet days after a miscarriage 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She says she dont wear seatbelts anymore because of the crash she had its easyier for her to get out of the car if it happens again i remember her saying it on a live and coz i laughed at it i was blocked. Also why does she do that on her stairs just walk down them you divvy either that or put your shoes on downstairs🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
1st time commenting... this girl is so delusional, but always been a wrongen! Before she got married my mate bought a so called chihuahua off her... The bleeping thing grew to be massive clearly a mongrel! Shes oh so desperate & I think its alot to do with the fact that Bill's moved on... she thought the door was always gonna be open for her to dip in & out of the traveller way of life! She sees everything as a competition, friends, relationships, business... In the end everyone figures her out and backs away from her... Clearly shes never had a positive role model in her life, dad disappeared, supposedly involved with dodgy ppl, mums a alcoholic, brothers a woman beater & the list goes on ... why on gods earth would you want to bring a child into the world with a married man? In her tiny tiny warped mind she would see this as some kind of victory, the girl is clearly mentally sick & has got serious daddy issues! Hence the jumping from man to man.... wasnt long ago she got baptised... all for show!! No born again christian/traveller would tarnish their name in this way... they would rather die 1st!

Reactions: 13
Yikes so “him” is out celebrating his wife’s birthday tonight. That must sting I must admit.

Reactions: 5
Just watched Hatton kettles story and wow his wife looks absolutely STUNNING! Who said she was pregnant, is she as she looks really slim?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.