Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're diff cars but she'll be no doubt begging him to meet up later..... both a pair of horrid scummy smiley gets. Naaaah he's sooooo ugly 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
The posts haven't been deleted. I know the person who's posting them. Deactivated just now. Should I tell her to reactivate and they'll appear for a bit longer??

All deleted now. Screen shots all there though! And think enough people seen them

Last edited:
I so wish i had a fake facebook account because il be plastering the truth about her everywhere...... shes been out constantly.... tight clothes no pad 😂😂😂. Ah man her minions need to duck her off out of it...... shes such a sket

So whats the blue heart on her post??? Please get ur mate to keep outing her tonight its funny.

Like miscarriage..... then trip to london in a tiny dress the next day..... white jeans the day after etc etc, just get your mate to call her out on everything please lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel really bad for his wife, she clearly has enough to deal with already. I really wish we could keep her off this thread?!
I get it’s a gossip site and everyone wants a nosey but please, have some respect for this woman.. she could potentially be vulnerable as it is..

Reactions: 7
If my husband was shagging a 26 yr old Trollop. The last thing I would be doing is playing happy families.
They are all vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The posts haven't been deleted. I know the person who's posting them. Deactivated just now. Should I tell her to reactivate and they'll appear for a bit longer??

All deleted now. Screen shots all there though! And think enough people seen them
No tell her to write more 😂😂😂

• Haha
so she says she had it 7 days ago, today "she's aloud to eat" but the other day she was loving life and laughing up in London!!

Shes like the craig david song 7 days.

Had a miscarriage on friday, went up london on saturday, let him dip my hole on sunday, wore white troussers on monday, went out again on tuesday, pretended i was heartbroken wednesday and thursday then went out with another man on friday...

She's been blocked 😭😭😂😂
No way 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She proper hates it when people call her out! She plasters her life over social media on PUBLIC for all too see yet when she is called out she’s quick enough to delete it! Social media isn’t for her clearly 🙄

She proper hates it when people call her out! She plasters her life over social media on PUBLIC for all too see yet when she is called out she’s quick enough to delete it! Social media isn’t for her clearly 🙄
She deletes it because she dont wamt people to start piecing stuff together

If people only knew who the "real" CASSYANNE is, they'd stop lining her pockets and she'd be down the benefits !!

She deletes it because she dont wamt people to start piecing stuff together
Surely people have been suspicious anyway because of the shots of the back of his head and not referring to him by name.
I have a friend who's fella won't admit she's anything more than a duck to him and she does the whole back of head pics of him. He doesn't even know she's taken the pics 🤣 and he's blocked her on all social media so she can't tag him in anything. It's beyond desperate and pathetic. If my fella had got me pregnant yet still refused to acknowledge me I'd tell him to piss off.

Reactions: 3
She actually dresses awful it’s so tacky all the (fake) gear and no idea
She just screams no class, she literally looks like a troll that’s been drawn on. The clothes 🙈 are the cheapest poor quality shite I’ve ever seen and don’t get me started on the fake bags and shoes 🤣. Yet the delusional freak actually believes these married men would leave their families for her. She has slept with every man up and down the country as if anyone is going to wife that. She’s a vindictive spiteful nasty witch. Takes pleasure in other women’s pain it’s as if she feels superior to the wives cos in her eyes the men are bleeping her over them when in reality men think with their dicks and will go anywhere there’s an easy lay. Try get them to build a future with you or even admit to knowing you if you want to claim that your so special. She’s just a vile human being and I really hope people start to see her for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dunno why shes got such a huge following... she will and has tread over whoever stands in her way.... even her kids 🙄.... she did it too bill he way alright all the time she had nothing.... soon as she had surgery got abit of attention a few quid in the bank, he wernt no good for her no more.

She Claims to be a massive traveller.... er no cassy ur dad that never brought you up, wasnt a full traveller, you wasnt brought up the gypsy way.... if you had ud have morals, with regards to your ex husband, your girls and you wouldnt be trying to get up the duff to keep someone elses husband!

Its not that she even wants G..... its because she knows deep down shes just an old spunk bucket, and hes wife is better than her, but cassy sees it as a game and needs to win the womans husband off her 🤦‍♀️ no morals.... she dont give a tit about his other kids as long as she wins.. What is she teaching them 'travelling girl daughters of hers' its all right to have humpteen different men in and out your life 🤔 since when as that been the 'traveller way'

She needs exposing and i cant see how it hasnt been done yet, i really really cant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.