Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A2B04ECE-7B29-417D-81B3-D64797922471.jpeg

The oracle and madge hook up 2020 wonder what the wee bern would’ve come out like .. knowing her it’d be more like baby coolio 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Traveller men see her as a slag they no they can always have a dip if they desperate then leave they all call her the local bike everyone has a ride but none off them wants to keep her same as Georges group all look on here having good laugh at her and how low and desperate she really is to keep a man there's no length that she would not go we soon going see the mental health issues or im so ill

Reactions: 6
I hate the way he’s been showing off that awful diamond encrusted watch on Instagram looks like it come from one of them 20p machines cheap and tacky

Reactions: 5
Christ help me I’m raised Catholic, not traveler cos that ain’t my background but the traveler women I’ve known have been some of the most devout women I’ve ever met. They would rather die than have a scruff off their kids. If she was a proper traveler girl her children wouldn’t know that they had a “sibling” out of wedlock because it would be a disgrace. She’s a filthy liar and may she rot in hell for this shite. As if the first thing you’d worry about when you’d passed a child is whether or not they had a Gucci baby ones 🙄

Reactions: 7
I really don't understand if u just lost a baby then the married man gone back to his wife and kids why she with another man/boy instantly slaggyann wants to trap what ever man/ boy she can so if i was them lads I would watch out

Reactions: 3
I really don't understand if u just lost a baby then the married man gone back to his wife and kids why she with another man/boy instantly slaggyann wants to trap what ever man/ boy she can so if i was them lads I would watch out
Takes two to tango. Anyone sleeping together should be using proper protection. Not sticking up for her but at the end of the day George is the married man who made vows to his wife. Not her. He’s worse if anything

Reactions: 13
Takes two to tango. Anyone sleeping together should be using proper protection. Not sticking up for her but at the end of the day George is the married man who made vows to his wife. Not her. He’s worse if anything
exactly this. she had no commitment to anyone and everyone already knows what she is, you can see it a mile. But George is the one with a ring on his finger 🤢 both are dirty bastards, who I think, deserve one another.

Reactions: 6
exactly this. she had no commitment to anyone and everyone already knows what she is, you can see it a mile. But George is the one with a ring on his finger 🤢 both are dirty bastards, who I think, deserve one another.
Not defending him but she probably told him she was on something and also that she can’t have babies as I know she has said that to men in the past to try and trap them.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree with it take two and George's wife need show him the door what I dont understand is if she's so devastated would u be thinking off the next man to jump into bed with

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.