Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand drinking and driving!!! My absolute pet hate I know people do it, my friends and family have one and drive but I don’t because if you even have an accident then you will never know if it was cos of that drink. But she’s put a bottle on! Anyway I digress....nice mask angel but no good on the table plus those photos are weird as hell! Literally just snapped pics of people without them knowing and putting them on fb....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
G has suprised his wife with a green Lamborghini this morning and himself with a Rolls Royce 👀 Think hes hired them and having a nice family day as they have the boys with them...... Que Cassyann and her desprate attention seeking posts in 3, 2, 1 .... 😴😴😴

Reactions: 12
G has suprised his wife with a green Lamborghini this morning and himself with a Rolls Royce 👀 Think hes hired them and having a nice family day as they have the boys with them...... Que Cassyann and her desprate attention seeking posts in 3, 2, 1 .... 😴😴😴
Oh really! How do you know? Yer she defo will start her tit today lol once she finds out 😴

bleeping knob filming in the car with his kid who hasn’t even got his belt on properly. No hope for the next generation 😐

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why must she be mental doing ironing? It’s a normal thing mother’s do sorry Cassy forgot you’re a queen who doesn’t do menial tasks.

Reactions: 7
Can’t stand drinking and driving!!! My absolute pet hate I know people do it, my friends and family have one and drive but I don’t because if you even have an accident then you will never know if it was cos of that drink. But she’s put a bottle on! Anyway I digress....nice mask angel but no good on the table plus those photos are weird as hell! Literally just snapped pics of people without them knowing and putting them on fb....
I know those kids are 18/19 but I would be so creeped out if they were my kids. Imagine seeing their friends parents posting zoomed in shots of their faces where they clearly don’t know that a photo is being taken. It’s so creepy. If they were my kids I would be telling them to stay away from this nutter

Reactions: 4
Why over the last week or so has she become a domestic goddess over social media again 🙄 she is posting like she did when she was with bill.... think she is trying to put across she is ‘wife material’ for G’s benefit as he’s obviously done a runner back to his wife. It’s desperate and not gonnna make him interested ...he was obviously only using her for fun and all the cleaning in the world isn’t gonna change that.
She’ll be a strong independent woman next week who’s out with her mates all the time and getting cleaners in to clean up after her.

Reactions: 9
No offence but G isn't exactly model material. So it's very obvious why she's so desperate to split him and his wife up #golddigger 💰

Reactions: 8
Only thing she lost was yet another married man 🤣. On to the next a slaggy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Clearly not a care in the world that she’s just lost a baby!
Face on it
I thought that when I saw it. She only got "pregnant" to keep GB. Not that she actually wanted another child. The baby would have been her meal ticket. Let's face it she doesn't make much on JP anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.