Cash Carraway #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are screenshots showing MOD's tweets on the latest MOD/FOD thread. I'm not defending Cash because I truly can't get my head around eveything that happened last year but I don't think MOD is innocent in any of it

Reactions: 5
There are screenshots showing MOD's tweets on the latest MOD/FOD thread. I'm not defending Cash because I truly can't get my head around eveything that happened last year but I don't think MOD is innocent in any of it
It’s hard to believe that Cash comes out look better in that exchange but MOD was very passive aggressive and bitchy

Reactions: 4
It’s hard to believe that Cash comes out look better in that exchange but MOD was very passive aggressive and bitchy
This apparently 'born again' Cash worries me. She's either having to massively rein herself in for the sake of her publicity or else she's very unwell. In all of her insta career she never had the moral high ground.

This apparently 'born again' Cash worries me. She's either having to massively rein herself in for the sake of her publicity or else she's very unwell. In all of her insta career she never had the moral high ground.
I imagine it’s the latter - she needs to rein it in for her book. She did say she doesn’t want to write another

Reactions: 1
She needs to reign herself in to keep hold of her new found celeb endorsers and also anything in the pipeline.

I wonder if she will go around calling anyone a cheese bleep or a Murdering Tory now that she has to work alongside the very people she used to spit venom at on her Instagram.

Reactions: 2
I also recall her being called out on really subtle things in some of her old posts…around the food bank time. For example she posted a picture of her almost bare fridge and a few posters dared to point out the Waitrose mayo in the door shelf. She went up the wall IIRC.

Worst type of liars are bad liars.

I’ve heard that she has sold the rights to her book to TV, so if you are one of those people who told her your stories I would find a solicitor ASAP!

Apparently she wrote a blog called The Comeback Mum which is now deleted. And not just deleted from the regular internet in the way you might expect from a blog that's not active, but not available on the wayback machine either which makes me suspicious. What is she trying to hide? Things that don't add up with the book maybe?

Apparently she wrote a blog called The Comeback Mum which is now deleted. And not just deleted from the regular internet in the way you might expect from a blog that's not active, but not available on the wayback machine either which makes me suspicious. What is she trying to hide? Things that don't add up with the book maybe?
Yes she tried very hard to erase that, but people have somehow still got access to bits of it and reposted stuff (I think Reddit was the main place) It included a review of a gifted Botox treatment, details of her lovely, older wealthy husband and her expensive property overlooking the Thames. I remember her suggested outings for children in London and they were all very middle class options. A far cry from the life she said her daughter grew up in 🤔
When these things were outed she said she had to scrap the blog do to fleeing her abusive ex...but that did not explain the lifestyle she claims she never had. Remember this is the woman who claimed to be lapdancing at 9 months pregnant to feed herself, and her daughter growing up in homeless shelters.

In this
she says her middle class blog was all a lie and she was faking being married, which she then ran away from when the "husband" turned abusive. Plausible?

Some people must know her from her childhood/teens/university days, would be really interesting to hear what they say about her.

In this
she says her middle class blog was all a lie and she was faking being married, which she then ran away from when the "husband" turned abusive. Plausible?

Some people must know her from her childhood/teens/university days, would be really interesting to hear what they say about her.
Anything is possible, but I remember when she was called out about having botox she said people were making false allegations, but later turned it all around and said she did have it, and so what, was a poor single mother not worthy of it? :rolleyes: I think for the sake of her credibility at the launch of her book she had to revoke the real story about her past life. AFAIR someone on mumsnet said they had had dealings with her many years ago and she really wasn't a nice person.

I've just finished reading the book (library copy! None of my own money spent) and the thing I liked least about it was the way she looked down at anywhere that wasn't London. (Maybe because I live in a "Fred West town" as she put it) She is convinced that nothing good happens anywhere else and that we're all stupid and boring. She also compares single parents being rehoused outside London to "cleansing" and the Nazi regime. There's quite a difference between that and a social housing shortage 🙄

Also, she goes on about having lived in London her whole life, but at the start she is running away from Grantham?

I also recall her being called out on really subtle things in some of her old posts…around the food bank time. For example she posted a picture of her almost bare fridge and a few posters dared to point out the Waitrose mayo in the door shelf. She went up the wall IIRC.

Worst type of liars are bad liars.
That was me! She posted a Food bank form which she had changed the date on,altering 2015 to 2019 ( or something similar,basically making look like she had valid reason to be using food banks that week) and an image of a fairly empty fridge. I shop in Waitrose and I recognised every item in her fridge,although she had turned all the jars/pots round to hide the Waitrose labels! And an ok quality bottle of wine.I commented on her food being Waitrose and how can she afford wine when shouting dire poverty! She just went on the attack!
I have posted several lengthy comments about Cash on here,she in a nutshell is a total fraud, her book ‘Skint estate’ is sold as a memoir, it’s pure fiction! Cash is a dangerous manipulative piece of work!

Reactions: 7
Can anyone fill me in on the timeline? This is what she claims in the book
Childhood years - abusive childhood, in London
Teen years and early 20s - university, many moves, all within London. Abusive relationship with "Kingsley". Various short term jobs.
Late 20s - lives in Grantham with child's dad and his parents. Flees to London when pregnant and lives in a women's refuge, never sees father of child again
Early 30s (2010 ish) - works in peep show and lives in refuge when pregnant and saves up all earnings to move into private rented flat. Chases child's dad for paternity test. Moves between lots of flats and jobs.
Mid 30s (2015 ish) - for around 2 years (?) is the Comeback Mum, writing a successful (?) mainstream blog. But it's all a lie as she's "Kingsley"'s beard. He beats her up and she ends up back in a refuge.
Late 30s (ie up til now) - moves between flats and jobs, even has to move to Kent (the horror). Gets some writing published, including the book.

So her beef with the other instamums, was it during her late 30s poor phase? Or the mid 30s comeback phase? Did she try to sever links between the two phases/personalities?

In this

I've never heard of her but from these threads she sounds like an absolute fruit loop! How in the world did this woman get to where she is while living this split personality life and blogging about it? Does anybody know her real life?

Can anyone fill me in on the timeline? This is what she claims in the book
Childhood years - abusive childhood, in London
Teen years and early 20s - university, many moves, all within London. Abusive relationship with "Kingsley". Various short term jobs.
Late 20s - lives in Grantham with child's dad and his parents. Flees to London when pregnant and lives in a women's refuge, never sees father of child again
Early 30s (2010 ish) - works in peep show and lives in refuge when pregnant and saves up all earnings to move into private rented flat. Chases child's dad for paternity test. Moves between lots of flats and jobs.
Mid 30s (2015 ish) - for around 2 years (?) is the Comeback Mum, writing a successful (?) mainstream blog. But it's all a lie as she's "Kingsley"'s beard. He beats her up and she ends up back in a refuge.
Late 30s (ie up til now) - moves between flats and jobs, even has to move to Kent (the horror). Gets some writing published, including the book.

So her beef with the other instamums, was it during her late 30s poor phase? Or the mid 30s comeback phase? Did she try to sever links between the two phases/personalities?
Beef with the instamums was at first - while she was trying to be one, she was nominated for an award and claims they laughed about her ‘torn vagina’ whilst she was in the loos and overheard.

Then when she began gaining followers as Cash Carraway, she didn’t like any of them because of the class divide. (And they are cunts)
This was 2017/18? She goaded them for weeks

Beef with the instamums was at first - while she was trying to be one, she was nominated for an award and claims they laughed about her ‘torn vagina’ whilst she was in the loos and overheard.

Then when she began gaining followers as Cash Carraway, she didn’t like any of them because of the class divide. (And they are cunts)
This was 2017/18? She goaded them for weeks
Thank you for explaining! So she fell out with them twice?

Forgot to say she also claims in the book to have known a famous instamum since school, and says that person bullied her as a girl. She names them as Charlotte Bradley but I'm guessing that's a pseudonym as I can't find any instamums called that.

Thank you for explaining! So she fell out with them twice?

Forgot to say she also claims in the book to have known a famous instamum since school, and says that person bullied her as a girl. She names them as Charlotte Bradley but I'm guessing that's a pseudonym as I can't find any instamums called that.
Could it be the same initials? candice Braithewaite ? Or perhaps MOD - I don’t know what her maiden name was

Could it be the same initials? candice Braithewaite ? Or perhaps MOD - I don’t know what her maiden name was
:unsure: I wondered about the initials thing too. It would need to be someone the same age and from South East London.

Edit: it can't be Candice as she's almost 10 years younger, and MOD is about 5 years younger.

Clemmie Telford maybe?

:unsure: I wondered about the initials thing too. It would need to be someone the same age and from South East London.

Edit: it can't be Candice as she's almost 10 years younger, and MOD is about 5 years younger.

Clemmie Telford maybe?
I don’t know them well enough to guess ! Interesting though ..! Hmmm