Cash Carraway #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell for it all hook line and sinker.

It was only when she wrote about life on her estate and the people there, and her followers pointed out it wasn’t very open minded of her to talk about her mental health and struggled but point and laugh or act like a smug snob about other people living in poverty. Like they are less than.

In the comments she said she was just making art and hadn’t written about anyone real. But her caption had been written so ‘authenticallym it either was real, or she’s a skilled liar.

In the weeks that followed I realised she’s a compulsive liar and has constructed a whole persona from it.

Who is the real cash I wonder, I never knew her either way

Reactions: 3
Looks like her insta has gone again, it fits her ‘hounded off Instagram by forum trolls’ narrative. I want to read her book but refuse to buy it.

Reactions: 1
Looks like her insta has gone again, it fits her ‘hounded off Instagram by forum trolls’ narrative. I want to read her book but refuse to buy it.
Yeh, I want to read it but I don’t want to spend money on it haha

I caught the account when she'd only just changed the name - Karen Smith TV
looks private now but an "expose" of tattle whenever anyone views the story or requests to follow she "knows" they're from here.

Its a little sad, she's got a great career and moved away from instagram crap and now she's doing this 😬
I hope she's OK..

Does she have a great career ?!

She’s written one book. She has no social media presence to help sell it. She did a play thanks to some journalists spotting her whinging..... and if anything in her book is true then she’s been in poverty for years.

Some career

Reactions: 6
Does she have a great career ?!

She’s written one book. She has no social media presence to help sell it. She did a play thanks to some journalists spotting her whinging..... and if anything in her book is true then she’s been in poverty for years.

Some career
Maybe a 'potentially' great career? I just meant she can focus on her writing instead of pissing about on Instagram

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember who’s story she had taken as her own ?

Did anyone on these threads share their story with her ?

Not sure if she’s stolen anything from me. But I’m the girl she had like world war with and it all kicked off.

It’s because I challenged her attacks on people who voted Tory when she outed loads of instagrammers and celebrity’s she didn’t like it too much.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if she’s stolen anything from me. But I’m the girl she had like world war with and it all kicked off.

It’s because I challenged her attacks on people who voted Tory when she outed loads of instagrammers and celebrity’s she didn’t like it too much.
Was this when she said that if you vote Tory you hate disabled people, and a lady (might be you I don’t know!) said she votes Tory and had a disabled son. And cash didn’t know what to say about it other than call her an idiot

Was this when she said that if you vote Tory you hate disabled people, and a lady (might be you I don’t know!) said she votes Tory and had a disabled son. And cash didn’t know what to say about it other than call her an idiot
No but it was around a similar time. I basically said I wasn’t a Tory voter but bullying or openly criticising someone’s political stance because it doesn’t fit with yours is defeating the point of democracy. She didn’t like it.

Reactions: 6
No but it was around a similar time. I basically said I wasn’t a Tory voter but bullying or openly criticising someone’s political stance because it doesn’t fit with yours is defeating the point of democracy. She didn’t like it.
There’s a surprise !! I had unfollowed by this point but she didn’t take well to anyone with a differing opinion. Funny really considering she demanded everyone believe her all the time

What is the point of removing IG followers, isn't that whole purpose of advertising yourself?

Is this some kind of 'duck you! ' statement?

Interesting read

Lionel Shriver I thought more of you.

CC the ex stripper, one holed wife tourist mouthpiece.

CC is saying 'her' IG is not hers and someone else has set it up.

Last edited:
Interesting read
Does she herself even know what’s real in her life? Was the gay husband also the abusive one? Who will ever know and, at this point, who really cares?
And ‘racist Kent’? Yawn.

Reactions: 4