Cash Carraway #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she says that people accepted her middle class lie of a life, but didn’t accept her pleading poverty.

I’ll tell u why cash.
Because no one KNEW you were lying about being middle class. I imagine they could sniff it out for themselves but if that’s what you presented and with your imaginary husband why would they question it.

But you told people you were dependent on food banks, and THEN you bought £7 bottles of wine.
It didn’t add up. Especially as previous posts you claimed to be an alcoholic, and in recovery. This means NO alcohol at all.

It’s not a ‘poor people can’t have nice things, thing’ it’s a ‘people viewing your life, whilst living the same one understand that they would NEVER make that choice. Iv relies on food banks, Iv relies on a neighbour saving me a frozen chicken breast so I could eat that night. I have NEVER thought ‘ahh I deserve a treat, here’s some wine.’

For most of us living in poverty - eating food IS a treat.
Oh and the cat and rug thing was actually because SHE said she was donating the rug to a refuge, and then didn’t. Because she’s a bleeping liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The place by the Thames and being a prisoner she’s talked about before but also said that the husband was physically abusive. She is also forgetting that the criticism of the rug was due to her criticising all the ad/gifted stuff that the instamums receive but then it turned out she had also been gifted the la redoute rug. Yes, the food bank thing when she was buying wine and dm boots and filling her fridge with Waitrose branded goods.
I’d love to know what the award winning mummy blog was that she is harping on about....
the thing is things just aren’t adding up so that’s why people pick things apart - no because of the reasons she says they are.

Reactions: 2
The place by the Thames and being a prisoner she’s talked about before but also said that the husband was physically abusive. She is also forgetting that the criticism of the rug was due to her criticising all the ad/gifted stuff that the instamums receive but then it turned out she had also been gifted the la redoute rug. Yes, the food bank thing when she was buying wine and dm boots and filling her fridge with Waitrose branded goods.
I’d love to know what the award winning mummy blog was that she is harping on about....
the thing is things just aren’t adding up so that’s why people pick things apart - no because of the reasons she says they are.
She didn’t win any awards for her blog, it was called the comeback mum, it was shite and was only politely nominated for awards.

She didn’t win.

a casual stealth brag there !

Why would anyone want to pretend to be her ? They wouldn’t. She does a good enough job of that herself

Reactions: 1
She is a liar and fantasist and every time she gets caught out she screams they want to “burn the working class witch” until all the middle class insta mummies back off lest they get accused of inciting her to self harm (something she has claimed before)

The la redoute rug was one she claimed she was “holding on” to for someone else who was currently homeless and that she planned to give it to the woman in question once she was rehoused. As far as I know that never happened.

She deliberately outed her own daughters school and then claimed her daughter was put at risk by people threatening her on insta.

She bullied another equally vulnerable woman off insta by outing her as a traitor and someone who was jealous of her.

Then when she got caught out in her own lies she shut down her insta and went quiet all the while alluding to her insta friends that she had seriously harmed herself or was planning to.

She is a liar and fantasist and every time she gets caught out she screams they want to “burn the working class witch” until all the middle class insta mummies back off lest they get accused of inciting her to self harm (something she has claimed before)

The la redoute rug was one she claimed she was “holding on” to for someone else who was currently homeless and that she planned to give it to the woman in question once she was rehoused. As far as I know that never happened.

She deliberately outed her own daughters school and then claimed her daughter was put at risk by people threatening her on insta.

She bullied another equally vulnerable woman off insta by outing her as a traitor and someone who was jealous of her.

Then when she got caught out in her own lies she shut down her insta and went quiet all the while alluding to her insta friends that she had seriously harmed herself or was planning to.
Yep. Bang on.

She also messaged someone on hear to say she had committed suicide.

Clearly she had not.

• Haha
She outed her school? Why her school? Wasn’t they hiding from domestic abuse?

She outed her school? Why her school? Wasn’t they hiding from domestic abuse?
That’s what she claims.
She outed the school to shame them for some tall story about detention iiirc ?

I don’t even think there’s a police record of her harassing her ex boyfriend. But as for her domestic abuse claims - are they even true ?

Or is he still your boyfriend now Cash ? I know you are reading !

Everything she says just needs a question mark after it.

That’s what she claims.
She outed the school to shame them for some tall story about detention iiirc ?

I don’t even think there’s a police record of her harassing her ex boyfriend. But as for her domestic abuse claims - are they even true ?

Or is he still your boyfriend now Cash ? I know you are reading !

Everything she says just needs a question mark after it.
She claimed her daughter had been given detention for something and showed a letter with the schools letterhead or something like that. Some of her concerned followers advised her whether it was wise for her to be posting details of kid’s school considering she was fleeing domestic abuse and had been rehoused for her own safety.

Next thing you know, she is claiming she has been threatened and her kid’s school details have been leaked...

You couldn’t make this stuff up.

Cash loves all the middle class luvvies who flock around her to show how woke they are. As long as they buy all her lies and hold her up as some beacon of feminism and survivor one-up-man-ship she is happy. Question her and you are obviously a Poor people/woman /working class/disabled hating middle class type.

God her publishers are dumb or too far invested to do anything but see her pile of tit book through to the bitter end.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was reading about falsified memoir cases earlier, it made for interesting reading...

They call it misery lit, which cash just loves. But it’s taken very seriously to forge an entire memoir and sell it as reality....

One person had their contract cancelled, another famously had to refund ALOT of the sales. And another even had their print run cancelled.

Just a thought.

I was following CC ages ago and I felt so sorry for her because she was finally getting a flat but it wasn’t in a great state so I sent her a huge box full of stuff, stuff to cover her units, ornaments, stuff for her daughter etc. All I got was ‘thanks’ in my inbox and then I watched as she kitted her flat out with new floor tiles, new pink sofa etc. And she got a cat, you don’t get a pet if you are skint! I’m not exactly rolling in money so I felt a bit upset that I had been so gullible. I bet she just binned all the stuff I sent

Also, to be a good liar you need a good memory. She had written how her daughters father doesn’t bother with her and then the next breath her daughter was at her fathers and they have a brilliant relationship?!
Yes, she said she was in hiding from her daughter's father as he was abusive and was trying to track her down. I questioned why on earth then she was posting real time photos of her daughter (on the ticket desk) on her tour, the schedule was known and anyone wanting to track her down could have easily found her and come to make trouble. A few posts later she said her weekends were so lonely as her daughter stayed with her very hands on father every weekend 🤔 Someone then asked why she didn't get a weekend job, rather than saying she was priced out of the workplace due to childcare costs. That went down like a lead balloon!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was following CC ages ago and I felt so sorry for her because she was finally getting a flat but it wasn’t in a great state so I sent her a huge box full of stuff, stuff to cover her units, ornaments, stuff for her daughter etc. All I got was ‘thanks’ in my inbox and then I watched as she kitted her flat out with new floor tiles, new pink sofa etc. And she got a cat, you don’t get a pet if you are skint! I’m not exactly rolling in money so I felt a bit upset that I had been so gullible. I bet she just binned all the stuff I sent

Also, to be a good liar you need a good memory. She had written how her daughters father doesn’t bother with her and then the next breath her daughter was at her fathers and they have a brilliant relationship?!
That makes me feel so sad that you went out of your way to help her and it was just taken for granted like that. Bless you for being such a good egg! It’s tit when people are arseholes

I've started reading her book as it was at the library, hell am I going to pay for it. Her hatred for tories is strong. I am not a tory nor a Labour. Both parties have flaws. She can't be biased and blame one. Why do you think we went in recession. She sure has a chip on her shoulder. I am just going to take the stories with a pince of salt as she her self in the book admits she lies.

I've started reading her book as it was at the library, hell am I going to pay for it. Her hatred for tories is strong. I am not a tory nor a Labour. Both parties have flaws. She can't be biased and blame one. Why do you think we went in recession. She sure has a chip on her shoulder. I am just going to take the stories with a pince of salt as she her self in the book admits she lies.

Does she ? What does she say in the book re: lying ?

Does she ? What does she say in the book re: lying ?
She pretended to be a mum called Camilla and blend in with middle class mums. Get drunk on a Friday afternoon with the others. I do agree that middle class is more acceptable to drink I. E. The whole wine o'clock. She was a tourist wife where she stayed with a block pretending to be married near the river Thames (wrote under her last blog comeback mum) he was gay and he wanted the herience of his father with so pretended he was a honsexual she went along with it so she could get free accommodation with her daughter. Turned out he was an arse hole said he would pay her £25,000 when he got his dad herience, but then said no. Then he got controlling and didn't want to let her go etc.

Sou
She pretended to be a mum called Camilla and blend in with middle class mums. Get drunk on a Friday afternoon with the others. I do agree that middle class is more acceptable to drink I. E. The whole wine o'clock. She was a tourist wife where she stayed with a block pretending to be married near the river Thames (wrote under her last blog comeback mum) he was gay and he wanted the herience of his father with so pretended he was a honsexual she went along with it so she could get free accommodation with her daughter. Turned out he was an arse hole said he would pay her £25,000 when he got his dad herience, but then said no. Then he got controlling and didn't want to let her go etc.
sounds like an absolute load of tit!

She has a v active imagination. Does she write much about her daughters father ?

Sou

sounds like an absolute load of tit!

She has a v active imagination. Does she write much about her daughters father ?
She mentioned him how he treated her badly. She told him she was pregnant at pizza hut, he wanted her to get an abortion. He assaulted her and throw her out. She has no family as they don't talk. Her mum showed no affection and best the crap out of her and kicked her out when she was 15/16.

She has no where to live she hidnin the toilet took a lot of tests and said the toilet was full of tit smeared on the window. She then goes to work pregnant right up to the late stages in a peep show place in soho. Apparently bunters brought her baby stuff like brrast pump.

Oh yes also at a later time after child was born she wanted to get the father to do a dna test to prove he was the father. He made apparent claims about her and that it wasn't his child. He even set up a Web site called cashcarrawaygangbang and that is how she got pregnant.

Although it is werid because she said when on Instagram the father was involved with the child and even her daughter stayed within him at weekends so who knows the truth.