Cash Carraway #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this thread title and thought "ffs, the man's a legend - why is Tattle bitching about him?!"

Then I realised I'd misread it. I need to get to bed 😴 n'nite.

1568848343507.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
“He called me up and said, “Well done, good effort, but you should write about your own world, not someone else’s.”

She should’ve listened to that advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone needs a word with Billie Piper ~

don’t believe a word of it Bill, it’s all bollocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Never heard of her but saw this under the Sali Hughes bullying video.

I wonder was this the man who she was in hiding from who she then said was a great father and he had her daughter every weekend? 🤔
She was threatening suicide loooong before Tattle anyway.

Reactions: 1
This is the woman who actually called Cookie Kibbles a bleep on her stories and said she was a tit writer , if anyone is a bully it was this woman.

According to some who were real victims of homelessness and abuse she stole their stories and portrayed herself as the victim.

Treat what she says with caution , she’s shown herself to be a nasty piece of work.

Also called MoD the Harvey Weinstein of Insta and happy to attack the Insta mums at any given opportunity, also lied about her primary aged daughter being given detention.

Reactions: 3
If you are here after reading Cash’s tweet here’s what she meant to say...

Cash bullied everyone from rich to poor on Instagram, until she began hemmoraging followers by the hundreds - going from an inflated 10k, to 23k after bullying the ‘instamums’ into sharing her lies about her life. Then back down to 14k before realising how bad it looked and coming off it altogether.

When people naturally tried to find her and discussed her on mumsnet, she threatened a lawsuit if anyone even wrote her NAME, leading to all threads about her being pulled down.

She then viciously attacked cookie kibbles calling her a bleep, tit writer, as she (wrongly!) believed cookie to be behind an account that was horrid (and to be fair, attacking cash for her numerous lies, including - getting a #gifted laredoute rug, and saying she was going to donate it. KEEPING IT! Then her cat puking on it.) when it was revealed to be run by someone else, there was no apology. Sorry isn’t a word in cash’s vocab.

The journalist contacted Cash’s boyfriend. Who she is on/off with OFTEN. But that doesn’t suit cash’s narrative so he is a #woman beater.

When cash couldn’t control the narrative on tattle, she messaged a user under a fake name and FAKED SUICIDE. Which is a clear example of cash being a manipulative, compulsive liar.

But hey, the more the people who these threads are about shine a light on them, the Moreno people will wake up to the lies they are fed. So 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wondered when she’d mention Tattle again but hey, I guess she has books to sell.

Some of the things I found most interesting about her stories:

• Said she stole toilet paper from a Wetherspoons because she had no money / bought £7 wine
  • Said Cash was a fictional character for her play / later claimed everything about her was true and an accurate portrayal of her life
  • Said she was in hiding from an abusive partner / posted a photo of her child’s school letterhead
  • Said she was bullied by just about anyone and everyone on Insta / called anyone who dared ask questions, call her out on lies, disagree with her opinion the most vile and abusive names
  • Said she was using food banks / had money to print and post postcards to anyone who requested them
  • Said a lot of tit / deleted and curated her feed whenever she was called out on anything
There’s so much more too. As someone previously said, to be a good liar you have to have a good memory.

I think the thing I actually find most disturbing is that she stole other women’s truely harrowing and traumatic stories, stories that she manipulated out of these women by pretending to be like them to gain their trust, and then passing them off as her own for financial gain.

What a bully, a manipulator and a nasty piece of work. Cash, I hope you are reading this and you are ashamed of yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wondered when she’d mention Tattle again but hey, I guess she has books to sell.

Some of the things I found most interesting about her stories:

• Said she stole toilet paper from a Wetherspoons because she had no money / bought £7 wine
  • Said Cash was a fictional character for her play / later claimed everything about her was true and an accurate portrayal of her life
  • Said she was in hiding from an abusive partner / posted a photo of her child’s school letterhead
  • Said she was bullied by just about anyone and everyone on Insta / called anyone who dared ask questions, call her out on lies, disagree with her opinion the most vile and abusive names
  • Said she was using food banks / had money to print and post postcards to anyone who requested them
  • Said a lot of tit / deleted and curated her feed whenever she was called out on anything
There’s so much more too. As someone previously said, to be a good liar you have to have a good memory.

I think the thing I actually find most disturbing is that she stole other women’s truely harrowing and traumatic stories, stories that she manipulated out of these women by pretending to be like them to gain their trust, and then passing them off as her own for financial gain.

What a bully, a manipulator and a nasty piece of work. Cash, I hope you are reading this and you are ashamed of yourself.
Hear fuckin hear

Reactions: 4
The fall from grace and there will be a fall from grace for this one, will be epic.

She has practically embellished every aspect of her life. She has taken other peoples experiences of domestic abuse and passed them off as her own and then when caught has said she never stated any of what she wrote about was her own experiences ( actually you did cash, plenty of times)

That’s the thing about being an attention seeking twit for a number of years, your online foot print outs you faster than anything you can rewrite or curate.

Reactions: 2
I’d forgotten about the hundreds of ‘not a tory’ postcards she sent out. Bit worrying she had/has all those addresses when she is so quick to turn on people. I worry for her and am afraid of her equally, I hope she got what she wanted from the drama and settles into a quiet author/writer life 🤞🏼

Reactions: 7
My opinion on her writing never changes: She is a very talented author / writer. However, when she first burst onto the scene with 'my broken vagina' or whatever the blog was called, I believed every word was her and she was an authentic blogger. Later, she admitted none of these were her actual stories, but ones she had meshed together to make good reading.

I have no problem with 'borrowing ideas' for stories, every great author that ever was has done this, what I objected to was her making people believe they were hers until she could change the narrative to say it wasn't.

Reactions: 3
I agree that she was a talented writer, it was her constant gaslighting that completely put me off her. When she was questioned about something (often innocently) she would go off on one and try to make out that you were the liar. I remember a post about her buying furniture and decorating her flat and several days later her post was a tin of potatoes, as she had been to the food bank and that was what they would be having for dinner for the next few days as she was a single mother reduced to poverty by the tories bla bla bla...Someone innocently suggested prioritising food for her daughter before buying wall prints and she went off on one, saying that she wasn't poor, she had a book deal and then said she hadn't been to the food bank in months (she removed the previous food bank post) Her stories were then ranting about positioning single mothers in social housing as poor, vulnerable members of society. This was all because of the tories again btw. At the beginning she was good at lying but towards the end she became very complacent. The botox one was at the end stage of her insta fame and that turned out royally bad.

I agree that she was a talented writer, it was her constant gaslighting that completely put me off her. When she was questioned about something (often innocently) she would go off on one and try to make out that you were the liar. I remember a post about her buying furniture and decorating her flat and several days later her post was a tin of potatoes, as she had been to the food bank and that was what they would be having for dinner for the next few days as she was a single mother reduced to poverty by the tories bla bla bla...Someone innocently suggested prioritising food for her daughter before buying wall prints and she went off on one, saying that she wasn't poor, she had a book deal and then said she hadn't been to the food bank in months (she removed the previous food bank post) Her stories were then ranting about positioning single mothers in social housing as poor, vulnerable members of society. This was all because of the tories again btw. At the beginning she was good at lying but towards the end she became very complacent. The botox one was at the end stage of her insta fame and that turned out royally bad.
I remember the £7 wine from Waitrose(?) that when someone mentioned she lost it and said that they were saying poor people aren’t allowed to have things, including wine.
But she had also claimed to be a recovering alcoholic who went to AA meetings while her daughter was at school.

She then deleted the evidence of the wine and blocked anyone who mentioned it.

I remember the £7 wine from Waitrose(?) that when someone mentioned she lost it and said that they were saying poor people aren’t allowed to have things, including wine.
But she had also claimed to be a recovering alcoholic who went to AA meetings while her daughter was at school.

She then deleted the evidence of the wine and blocked anyone who mentioned it.
Yes and when people brought up her supposed alcoholism she was mocking them, saying it was possible to be an alcoholic and limit your intake 🤔

I wonder what Mod was saying...

Funny how when she does it she’s just reacting to abuse but When mod does it, it was hanging up and gang mentality.
Casually ignoring cash’s constant hate and abuse of her for months before she ever replied .....