Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Firecrotch69

If you are here after reading Cash’s tweet here’s what she meant to say...

Cash bullied everyone from rich to poor on Instagram, until she began hemmoraging followers by the hundreds - going from an inflated 10k, to 23k after bullying the ‘instamums’ into sharing her lies about her life. Then back down to 14k before realising how bad it looked and coming off it altogether.

When people naturally tried to find her and discussed her on mumsnet, she threatened a lawsuit if anyone even wrote her NAME, leading to all threads about her being pulled down.

She then viciously attacked cookie kibbles calling her a cunt, shit writer, as she (wrongly!) believed cookie to be behind an account that was horrid (and to be fair, attacking cash for her numerous lies, including - getting a #gifted laredoute rug, and saying she was going to donate it. KEEPING IT! Then her cat puking on it.) when it was revealed to be run by someone else, there was no apology. Sorry isn’t a word in cash’s vocab.

The journalist contacted Cash’s boyfriend. Who she is on/off with OFTEN. But that doesn’t suit cash’s narrative so he is a #woman beater.

When cash couldn’t control the narrative on tattle, she messaged a user under a fake name and FAKED SUICIDE. Which is a clear example of cash being a manipulative, compulsive liar.

But hey, the more the people who these threads are about shine a light on them, the Moreno people will wake up to the lies they are fed. So 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Corfu-blue

Omg - cash carraway - the person who got me into tattle in the first place! I received a message somehow inviting me discuss her on this brand new gossip site!
Can't believe the post I've just seen - daisy may cooper and this new series. All the memories have come flooding right back!
*Shudder*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to say it's disgusting that people continue to enable Cash Teran/ Cash Carraway the proven liar, and pass her off as "the voice of a generation". I happen to know who the father of her daughter is, and their history, life and personality doesn't even resemble the "abusive father" character she's invented to sell books. Of course she isn't in hiding. She's all over the internet and EVERYONE knows who/where she is, including the father. The only violent crimes and stalking committed in that relationship were on HER PART, for which she was arrested and charged. (Essex Police / Leicestershire Police)

That's probably what she's so desperate to cover up with her whole "I'm being hunted" narrative.

The truth is, nobody is hunting her. Quite the opposite, people want her as far away from them as possible for reasons that are pretty obvious. Who wants a rampant, pathalogical liar in their social circle?

Interesting to see BBC and others chew up her narrative. Crazy really.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
What was the tea with this one?
It’s a long story but essentially she portrays herself as a working class heroine fighting against the injustices of the British Tory government with regard to working class single mothers.

It’s said she had used the stories of real women who’ve suffered abuse and taken them as her own history.

Her Insta stories became erratic and chaotic; she fell out with Instamums , name calling and slagging then off good and proper.

There’s more but that’s the gist .

Firecrotch69

So she says that people accepted her middle class lie of a life, but didn’t accept her pleading poverty.

I’ll tell u why cash.
Because no one KNEW you were lying about being middle class. I imagine they could sniff it out for themselves but if that’s what you presented and with your imaginary husband why would they question it.

But you told people you were dependent on food banks, and THEN you bought £7 bottles of wine.
It didn’t add up. Especially as previous posts you claimed to be an alcoholic, and in recovery. This means NO alcohol at all.

It’s not a ‘poor people can’t have nice things, thing’ it’s a ‘people viewing your life, whilst living the same one understand that they would NEVER make that choice. Iv relies on food banks, Iv relies on a neighbour saving me a frozen chicken breast so I could eat that night. I have NEVER thought ‘ahh I deserve a treat, here’s some wine.’

For most of us living in poverty - eating food IS a treat.
Oh and the cat and rug thing was actually because SHE said she was donating the rug to a refuge, and then didn’t. Because she’s a fucking liar.

• Heart

KJC1900

I wondered when she’d mention Tattle again but hey, I guess she has books to sell.

Some of the things I found most interesting about her stories:

• Said she stole toilet paper from a Wetherspoons because she had no money / bought £7 wine
  • Said Cash was a fictional character for her play / later claimed everything about her was true and an accurate portrayal of her life
  • Said she was in hiding from an abusive partner / posted a photo of her child’s school letterhead
  • Said she was bullied by just about anyone and everyone on Insta / called anyone who dared ask questions, call her out on lies, disagree with her opinion the most vile and abusive names
  • Said she was using food banks / had money to print and post postcards to anyone who requested them
  • Said a lot of shit / deleted and curated her feed whenever she was called out on anything
There’s so much more too. As someone previously said, to be a good liar you have to have a good memory.

I think the thing I actually find most disturbing is that she stole other women’s truely harrowing and traumatic stories, stories that she manipulated out of these women by pretending to be like them to gain their trust, and then passing them off as her own for financial gain.

What a bully, a manipulator and a nasty piece of work. Cash, I hope you are reading this and you are ashamed of yourself.

• Wow

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
It's crazy how little her story adds up, even in the book. Reminds me of Jack Monroe!

It's crazy how little her story adds up, even in the book. Reminds me of Jack Monroe!
Very similar to Jack Monroe and they both think that their lies can be fuzzed and covered up. The gullibles adore them unfortunately.

Reactions: 8

Gee

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched this and couldn’t believe she popped up!
Her saying her blog was read by a couple of people -what the hell?! She used to be featured on Mumsnet regularly and was definitely well ingrained in the insta mum crew and even did a tour! Hardly plucked from obscurity by a journalist tweeting she should have a book deal.
And caused murder amongst the insta mummies ! I used to really her and followed her but she started to unravel and the tall tales started to show … the ex alcholic with wine in her fridge picture & the le red route rug that caused murder all because it conflicted with the using food bank stories .
Thats when i began to wonder if she was just a character she was playing out for her book a
It turned out ? her older blogs didnt seem to have the same time lines of stories she was pushing in her woe is me .
She became very angry and antagonistic when questions where asked

Reactions: 7

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I don’t ever think she was as poor as she made out, I can’t see one book being able to provide a nice house like that in London… and what looks like a new set of nashers on top.

As with everything to do with Cash, something just didn’t sit right with me about her appearance on Kathys show.
I do not believe for one second she was anywhere near as poor as she makes out, it was all fabricated for a narrative. She basically sat there and said I don't really know how I go here, it was all down to one book. Hmm, yet ok love. You married and had a child with a very rich man, that had to play a part surely.

PeppaPig

I’d forgotten about the hundreds of ‘not a tory’ postcards she sent out. Bit worrying she had/has all those addresses when she is so quick to turn on people. I worry for her and am afraid of her equally, I hope she got what she wanted from the drama and settles into a quiet author/writer life 🤞🏼

md1456

I picked up her book when it was 99p on Amazon a few days ago. About halfway through my bs radar went haywire. I'm too old or maybe just too jaded to follow any influencers and find the whole phenomenon mostly unpleasant, so I had never heard of Cash before.

I googled her and landed here, and my jaw hit the floor. What a piece of work.

Has anyone told the publisher about her bullying behaviour, lies and the fact that she tried to erase all of the facts of her life as well as her previous influencer persona from the internet? The fact that someone gave her a publishing contract really pissed me off. There are so many amazing, talented people from underrepresented backgrounds that we should support and lift up, and they picked her. Jeez.

Spilttea

VIP Member
She has completely deleted all evidence of her past insta shenanigans. She used to post inflammatory stuff or nasty insta stories and then delete them. Didn’t she admit that her book was a work of fiction and then claimed that she never said it was her story when right from the beginning she marketed it as a memoir. Cash’s MO is accuse everyone of being a Tory and white middle class at the slightest hint of criticism. Her publishers should be ashamed of themselves for allowing her to basically rewrite her own history and paying her for the privilege .

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
I also recall her being called out on really subtle things in some of her old posts…around the food bank time. For example she posted a picture of her almost bare fridge and a few posters dared to point out the Waitrose mayo in the door shelf. She went up the wall IIRC.

Worst type of liars are bad liars.
That was me! She posted a Food bank form which she had changed the date on,altering 2015 to 2019 ( or something similar,basically making look like she had valid reason to be using food banks that week) and an image of a fairly empty fridge. I shop in Waitrose and I recognised every item in her fridge,although she had turned all the jars/pots round to hide the Waitrose labels! And an ok quality bottle of wine.I commented on her food being Waitrose and how can she afford wine when shouting dire poverty! She just went on the attack!
I have posted several lengthy comments about Cash on here,she in a nutshell is a total fraud, her book ‘Skint estate’ is sold as a memoir, it’s pure fiction! Cash is a dangerous manipulative piece of work!

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Kathy burke money talks, channel 4, second episode meeting cash in her house! Just watching on more4 now.
I’ve just watched this and couldn’t believe she popped up!
Her saying her blog was read by a couple of people -what the hell?! She used to be featured on Mumsnet regularly and was definitely well ingrained in the insta mum crew and even did a tour! Hardly plucked from obscurity by a journalist tweeting she should have a book deal.

Firecrotch69

I used to follow Cash a few years ago when she was gunning for MOD and mumsnet. It was around the time of ‘the rug’ who ha.

I started of liking her and then she went on a rampage about tories and how she was being ‘cleansed’ from London. I tried to engage with her about it as I had to move 20 miles from my hometown because of housing shortages and affordability but she would never entertain anyone else’s ideas.

I’m disgusted it seems to all have been a lie, is she still one line at the moment?
She’s on twitter but just shares good publicity for her book. She can’t engage with anyone she’s too much of a cunt

• Haha

Cantthinkofone

So I’ve just watch Rain dogs and thought it was really good. Google the author and recognised her!
I used to work with her at a hugely well known newspaper when she was temping as an assistant to a major editor.
Mad!
Then now I’ve gone down a rabbit hole of her supposed fabrications.
All I remember is she had the plummiest, poshest accent, and that’s saying something for that particular newspaper!

• Wow

Spilttea

VIP Member
She has had many iterations, I hate the middle class insta mummies as much as the next person with a bit of common sense. But, Cash was no better, a liar and a grifter, outed her own daughters school then blamed others, claimed the stories she wrote were hers but she shamelessly stole the dv stories of other victims and passed them off as her own. Started as a mummy blogger too.
---
Mumsnet wouldn’t let you discuss her because she threatened to off herself anytime anyone came close to exposing her. Twat

• Heart
Reactions: 6

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I do not believe for one second she was anywhere near as poor as she makes out, it was all fabricated for a narrative. She basically sat there and said I don't really know how I go here, it was all down to one book. Hmm, yet ok love. You married and had a child with a very rich man, that had to play a part surely.
Her back story is as dodgy as Jack Monroe’s and that’s saying something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6