Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

n8459

Chatty Member
she would qualify for prescription cannabis as many of her conditions can be treated with medicinal cannabis, however this would be via a private clinic, not the NHS

she wouldn’t qualify for it on the NHS and would have to pay privately for appointments / cannabis, and it’s not cheap

Reactions: 1

Christmascupcake90

She likely isn't skint at all. I don't want to sound like I'm benefit bashing cos I'm not. They are there for a reason and people need them.

So she * assuming here* will get some form of disability allowance within her universal credit , she will get housing benefit too. She's a single person. No kids. Doesn't drink alcohol. Doesn't go holidays etc. So she will likely be quite comfortable.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing 😂 everything "triggers" her!! Why or how the hell does she have PTSD ? Did she grow up in a warzone or survive a major natural disaster??...I am eagerly awaiting the next " trigger" 🤔 Pancake day maybe which will bring back yet more " trauma".
Wouldn't surprise me. I mean, taking down a Christmas tree triggered her. If it's that much of a trigger why did she even put it up in the first place 🤔

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
I must be finally blocked as I can't find her lol
---
Oh wait, I forgot she changed her username lol

Jellysnake

She is definitely obsessed, but it's not a healthy obsession. It's just very strange. Why would you write that about a complete strànger

Who the f*** does she think she is. She isn't expecting much mind is she? Maybe if she hadn't spent all her money on a list of expensive sex toys when she jumped on the self love band wagon a while back , she could have bought her power tools from b and q herself 🤣
Oh 😂 that brings back hilarious memories with the self love band wagon! Was she not aware that at the time Poundland were seriously doing a not bad selection of "toys". As far as the power tools are concerned car boots, Gumtree and again charity shops that PAC test have some really good selections!! I have even found some outside a house saying" free please take me "!

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
That is a good point... where is her best friend? I can't remember his name. He actually seemed nice enough. Has he had enough of her shit ??

As for her caring for a baby solo.... no way should that be allowed. She allegedly can't care for herself!
She won't ever be able to parent solo if she's lying in bed for weeks at a time to the point she can't tidy her home or feed herself etc. If she can't do the basics for herself then that is a no go. Plus the amount of medication she is on, depending on what they are, they could be a risk to the fetus. Unless she is stable enough to come off them temporarily with the care of an enhanced midwifery team then she's no chance. I think it was probably a pipe dream (a very valid one may I add, it is absolutely normal to yearn for a child for some people) but sadly I don't think she is in a position to be able to make it reality. One thing I do empathise with, I'm a surrogate mum and have had a baby for a couple who couldn't physically have a baby themselves. I truly do not think Samantha is in a position to be able to do this.

n8459

Chatty Member
Regarding Gabby Petito, I would recommend listening to this podcast episode of There Are No Girls On The Internet on the ethics of true crime and our obsession with it, they speak about a lot of the things Seri has been doing regarding Gabby and sum my feelings up a lot better than I ever could’ve!

Jellysnake

Her & Tams wasn't together. It was out of the blue, but Serene had a lot to do with the deterioration of her mental health.
It's telling that pretty much straight after she died she latched onto Tams mum & sister and moved in with them, and now refers to her Tams mum as her own & same for Dacey the sister.
She calls Tam's mum's husband her step -dad too! The male friend who she was considering having the baby with and has now disappeared had a lovely,large family by the looks of it and she referred to them as family. Does anyone remember she got involved with organising a party for a lady's 80th and referred to her as auntie or nan , I think? 🤔

• Wow

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

Did she used to have another name? Sure she used to market herself as a bit of a hincher cleaning type who couldn’t afford zoflora and was always a bit of a munchy
I think she’s had quite a few different names. At one bit she was completely up Hinch’s arse, leaving sycophantic comments on every single grid post & tagging her in stories all the time. She doesn’t do it so much anymore. She’s adopted a more eco-friendly vibe now, which I guess must be harder to reconcile with kissing the Zoflora scented arse of Hinch.

• Heart

Carly95

Oh god here she goes again. Every single issue that can be she's been there and done that. It's ridiculous now! It's also so insincere towards the people who do actually have these issues and problems and battle them day after day.

Shes just a lonely person who seeks validation via social media by creating fantasy problems for herself.

Oh and lmao at her kicking off because someone said something about missgreedys sons nails. Fucking idiot jumping on anything.

What does she actually do in life to experience real life situations that she can speak about?

A lot of her anger seems to stem from her obsession with sitting on social media and kicking off rather than real lived experiences 🙊

Slow down on the wacky backy Samantha, can tell when you've had a smoke as you're rather confrontational and pipe up with your long thought put posts. Sit there smoking and thinking what can I post to get attention 😏
I think she jumps on the bandwagon of influencer with big followers. In the hope they think she is amazing for standing up for them, ànd they ask her to be their best friends and include her in their stories! Ptwm, greedy, Stacy Solomon, nurse mum. They don't recognise you Samantha, your just one of the thousands of sad, desperate, brown nosing huns. It's embarrassing how needy you are and desperate for attention. She is a fantasist

You're welcome here!

Wasn't sure how long to wait after J died, but she's started to do sponsored content again and I've seen a lot of interest
Yup, and her newest venture is using her dead child’s memory to make money, quelle surprise. She’s vile. Jason dying was truly heartbreaking, but she won’t let the poor child rest, even in death.

I definitely will too .
Seri, hun. Your home is not desirable in any way, shape or form, you only have a following through grief chasing and extreme brown nosing.