Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fabuloser

Oh my goodness, I didn't expect to get any responses here!

I'm curious as to who Tams is - I've only been following for about a year and I've gathered she was a girlfriend who passed away several years ago?
Yeah, from what I’ve gathered I think you’re right. It does sound like she’s had quite a hard life.

Reactions: 1

n8459

Chatty Member
I don't believe anyone has sent them to her. There was a time around 2years ago, Hinch doxxed someone's IG acc. Seri was caught telling this person to go and kill herself.
Months after Serene claimed she was horrendously trolled. She wasn't, she just needed a distraction so hinch wouldn't see that the woman who was crawling up her arse wasn't a nasty piece of work.
Do you have screenshots of this? I don’t doubt you, but I’d love to see what Miss “be fucking kind” had to say to somebody who dared criticise her beloved Hinch

Carly95

I don't believe anyone has sent them to her. There was a time around 2years ago, Hinch doxxed someone's IG acc. Seri was caught telling this person to go and kill herself.
Months after Serene claimed she was horrendously trolled. She wasn't, she just needed a distraction so hinch wouldn't see that the woman who was crawling up her arse wasn't a nasty piece of work.
Oh wow that is shocking . How did she get caught. I can't believe how far up their arses she is, tagging them etc in her stories. Probably just to see if she can get any freebies off them and make them feel sorry for her. She tries to come across so sweet and hard done by yet she can be a nasty bitch.

Jellysnake

I agree with how insincere she is. She's not mentioned the abortion thing before unless it's hot topic of the moment, like when it's not highlighted in the news/on social media, she doesn't speak about it. So she's not a true advocate, she's jumping on bandwagons. Just like every fucker else suddenly taking a notice. I've shared planned parenthood type information many times when it's not 'relevant', which is what being a true advocate is about. Standing up even when you might not be heard, being passionate about topics when it's not currently highlighted anywhere else.

And clearly a nice little flare up just to make sure we know she's not enjoying life too much as she's been living life to the max lately. We needed a reminder she's 'ill' 😂
So true, as do the DWP😂 A lot hopefully goes on behind the scenes, hopefully and someone is keeping tabs on her " illnesses" and will catch her and her earnings out soon, this isn't just a tenner a couple of times a month to fed someone's cat which I wouldn't personally hold against someone on the benefits she's on!!!

Peach97

VIP Member
Another illness to add into the list. Constant migraines yet can sit on her phone daily posting and ready books everyday? Yeah sure. Not her calling Botox poison as well, she’s so above it all isn’t she. 🥴🥴
A03BFF15-C0C8-4617-B927-26A9E01F75AD.png

Peach97

VIP Member
Surely you can't just diagnose yourself? She jsut wants to jump on bandwagon again. It's getting boring now Samantha.
A lot of the symptoms for women with ADHD and Autism over lap BUT there is a huge waiting list to get diagnosed. When I spoke to my Drs about it they said it would have to be through a psychiatrist and a long and lengthy process, even longer now with the back logs strikes etc. Unless she’s gone private?

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I’m so pleased that she gets to go out and ‘live her life’ and ‘find her happy’, reading that on my lunch break after a long & tiring week at work has really made my day.

Edit to add: I don’t begrudge benefits going to anyone who genuinely can’t work due to their health, but I don’t believe that ‘Seri’ falls into that category at all. Reforming her neural pathways due to trauma my arse!
I imagine it won't be long till the girlfriend feels the same as she works and Seri doesn't and just seems to sit around in her house 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jellysnake

Minor injuries would of only advised her to go to a&e if the infection looked bad enough for some seriously strong antibiotics that they won't stock. Fuck off Samantha. It's not because you are chronically ill, it's because they are for MINOR injuries and because you're constantly dirty the level of care you needed was probably for A&E. Maybe if you washed your grubby hands they could of helped🤷🏻‍♀️
That's so true!! Still that little "episode" is now forgotten! It's project outbuilding now!!
There will be expensive brick paint on the walls, on doubt!! I always thought it was really expensive to run electrics to an outside side separate structure!! Also don't you need planning permission??

babysharkk

I'm a long term follower and I'm near certain she posted years ago it was her brother who sa'd her 🤔. I only remember because something came out about a friends brother at the same time so it stuck in my mind.

CrapEars

VIP Member
also.....stop knocking botox and cosmetic procedures? just because something is synthetic or man made doesnt mean it's wrong or unhealthy

i will most likely never get botox/filler but if you want it, then go for it. so long as you're well informed about the procedure then it's your choice, i won't be telling you it's poison :rolleyes:
Exactly. Also, Botox was originally “natural” in that it’s a toxin from a bacteria, I don’t know if there are now synthetic alternatives, but like you say, just because something is man made doesn’t make it bad. She’s just a walking contradiction, she winds me up so much with her faux illnesses and conditions, which always flare up when she either hasn’t got much planned or when she might have to do something she doesn’t want to do, but subside enough to allow her to visit friends, go shopping, go away for “much needed” breaks etc, but suggest that she goes to work even part time? Oh no! She’s way too ill! She plays the system beautifully. Did she ever return the money she got from the GFM for her rent that time?

n8459

Chatty Member
PTWM blocked me for liking a comment on her post complimenting her nails - what posts of hers has she been sharing?
Is it the “seggs toy” (🤢) she promotes every now and then?

Carly95

Just curious if anybody follows the IG user Casaboheme?

I’ve noticed her popping up in a couple threads, especially PTWM
I am.......I can't believe I have found a thread for her. She is a pain in the arse..........and a brown nose of influencers

CoconotLoco

34 tablets! and a new Illness whatever next but is ok when she wants to go out for the day no chronic pain, tiredness or anxiety stopping her.
Screenshot_2022-04-20-15-40-46-093_com.instagram.android.jpg

Peach97

VIP Member
Yuk🤮🤮She is back on the expensive and actually stylish looking sex toys!! I wish I had so much disposal income! Surely no business in their right mind would gift her these!!
Yup, she’s sooooo poor though. Not to mention dropping the £35 on a jacket. Dirt poor, though.