Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carly95

View attachment 981704

She has to have a chat about whether to
Read a book or not! She must really not have much else to do!
Oh how very pitiful she is.......it's a book Simpering Serene, made with paper.......not a ton of bricks. I bet your exhausted arms still manage to roll a joint and she still manages to hold her phone, take a photo of her book and type another attention seeking post.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s with the gf anymore tbh. I could be wrong but just a hunch I’ve got from how she’s posting.
Her pictures still up from the 24th of feb and I genuinely think she’d be so petty to delete everything tbh 😂😂 but I don’t know who could cope with her

Carly95

Ptwm shares a reel of a popular Instagram account today......I knew when I saw it wouldn't be too long before Silly Seri with the very brown nose.....who needs to look like she is best friends with anyone with a big Instagram account shared it. She just oozes desperation. It's embarrassing!

n8459

Chatty Member
does she currently have active stories on her main account? i can’t see any on the site I use to see stories

Jellysnake

Great idea. I’ll tell my boss I’m going to be late in this month because I’m taking 15 mins to make a coffee in the morning.
Wonderful ideas Seri, if you’re a lazy slob like you are, those of us who actually work for a living will find it a bit harder.
So true! Why also is she always posting quotes, videos etc from American teenagers / young adults that are absolute drivel. It's almost as if she is trying to justify her actions 🤣🤔 She behaves as if these kids are some of the world's greatest minds, scholars,writers etc!!

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
That's so true!! Still that little "episode" is now forgotten! It's project outbuilding now!!
There will be expensive brick paint on the walls, on doubt!! I always thought it was really expensive to run electrics to an outside side separate structure!! Also don't you need planning permission??
No planning permission needed I have electrics running from my house to my shed. You just need a decent electrician

Carly95

does she currently have active stories on her main account? i can’t see any on the site I use to see stories
She blocked me.......so unfortunately I don't see anything she posts anymore and have to wait for an update on here

Jellysnake

Now I don’t disagree with a lot of her rant about the government today, but this bit made me laugh! View attachment 755866She spends an awful lot of her time on Instagram licking the arse of millionaires. Mrs Hinch? Millionaire. Stacey Solomon? Multimillionaire. Does she not think they are good people? The fact that she likes every single one of their posts, & the comments she leaves on them suggest she does!

View attachment 755870

Like I said, I don’t disagree with a lot of what she’s said about the government, but I just couldn’t not point out the ludicrous bellendrical hypocrisy here! 🤣
....Let's not forget her celebrity "friends" Russell Brand and Cristina Perri .. millionaires I think!!🤔

Jellysnake

Omg she's SUCH a fucking liar. Her followers did not sell that little incence burner out at all. As soon as she showed it (it showed 2 mins on the story) I searched for it and it said pre order for 22nd November then. It was pre order anyway. Now she's like omg guysss you sold it out. Nope, its status was pre order anyway the lying lying little cretin. Made me piss laughing that. Especially after she wrote paragraphs about being an 'influencer/content creater using phrases that signified a you and' us' divide between herself and regular Instagram users. What a fucking knobhead, who on earth does she think she is 😂🤣
Yuk🤮🤮She is back on the expensive and actually stylish looking sex toys!! I wish I had so much disposal income! Surely no business in their right mind would gift her these!!

Peach97

VIP Member
Samantha is her real name😂😂

She literally gets where sun couldn't.
Shes up PTWMs, Hinch, Solomon & four boys in a barns arse. And a fair few others.
Her latest thing is teaming together with the nurse mum for what looks like a scam charity ball profiting off her dead sons memory because The Nurse Mum is also afraid of work like Serene.
Her real name is Samantha are you joking 🤣🤣 I never knew that. Why doesn’t she use it? Let me guess, trauma?