Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babysharkk

Christ she's on one today emailing someones University on them.

What's with the no capital letters ever, is it to look dainty or something

Reactions: 1

Jellysnake

Yeah she called her nan. She lovebombs people and emotionally forces herself on them and makes out they are her family. When in reality they are not her family the way she makes out.
More emotions and drama today!! Samantha the saviour of her " love bombed faux family" has done another wo
Yeah she called her nan. She lovebombs people and emotionally forces herself on them and makes out they are her family. When in reality they are not her family the way she makes out.
Poor, hard done by Samantha has just spent £25 on an autumnal wreath!! ...and she's been showered with gifts from her" Family" and neighbours!

Reactions: 1

n8459

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness, I didn't expect to get any responses here!

I'm curious as to who Tams is - I've only been following for about a year and I've gathered she was a girlfriend who passed away several years ago?

I don’t know how a vegan ‘bohemian’ can really square their conscience with being big on the Hinch stuff, spraying deadly chemicals everywhere and killing off marine life. Maybe she just never thinks about it.

n8459

Chatty Member
Can’t wait to see how she centres herself in all this and makes herself the victim 🤣

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

Call me a cynic, but I imagine ailing dogs up the engagement quite a bit.
She certainly got a lot of ‘content’ out of it that’s for sure! Daily updates, emotional montage of their supposedly final day out together, outpouring of sympathy from followers… It was really odd to abruptly go from all that to not mentioning it at all. At first I thought it might have passed away & she just didn’t want to talk about it, but then it just randomly started popping up on her stories again. It did make me wonder if she’d just made the whole thing up for engagement, & it’s not the first time I’ve wondered that about her. As someone else has mentioned, there was also the house move that never happened.

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

I'm not sure how she can actively post all this shit though given the NI increases won't affect her in the slightest because she won't ever work, she'll never be a paying member of society she'll just sit and beg her freebies and claim her fraudulent PIP allowance.
Perhaps she thinks that this stuff won’t ever occur to people, and that they’ll just read her sermons & be in awe of what a ‘good’ person she is.

CrapEars

VIP Member
Thank you. Brand has refuted the claims hasn’t he? Shouldn’t she make sure it’s true before slating him?

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I think she’s had quite a few different names. At one bit she was completely up Hinch’s arse, leaving sycophantic comments on every single grid post & tagging her in stories all the time. She doesn’t do it so much anymore. She’s adopted a more eco-friendly vibe now, which I guess must be harder to reconcile with kissing the Zoflora scented arse of Hinch.
Yeah I remember her from the old cleaning thread and then she started popping up on PTWM all wicker mirrors and plants 🙄

Jellysnake

She needs to remember she's built her platform on CBD, second hand tat & her dogs. She started out trying to be Hinch and a cleaning account so some of her followers probably don't even follow current events and have no idea about what's going on or the politics behind it.

She can't expect her whole audience to share the same views and knowledge as she does.

Ps, I'm just glad she's stopped targeting straight men.
Same here on the straight men side of things, I am a straight lady and have a cool boyfriend and good male mates and work buddies!! Stop man bashing, it doesn't fit with the whole "Be kind" bandwagon she jumped on back last year! If a lad was targeting straight women she would be going bat shit crazy!!

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Shes definitely been reading here. She's kicking off again.

She likes to act very downtrodden, woe is me. She is so bloody miserable all the time. If she lightened up and smiled she might get a bit of serotonin flow on and half her so called problems would be easier to manage. Honestly never known someone wallow in self pity and negativity like she does.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Did she used to have another name? Sure she used to market herself as a bit of a hincher cleaning type who couldn’t afford zoflora and was always a bit of a munchy