Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellysnake

Literally what I was thinking the same with grief counselling. I don’t understand how all these “influencers” seem to get therapy / help at the drop of a hat yet everyone else has to wait months / years?
...🤔 I still think she has a secret cash stash somewhere that the DWP are unaware of and she's paying for it all herself to see some unqualified therapist she "befriended" online!! I feel a "therapy" trip to see her friend in London is on the cards. !

Reactions: 2

CrapEars

VIP Member
Samantha is her real name😂😂

She literally gets where sun couldn't.
Shes up PTWMs, Hinch, Solomon & four boys in a barns arse. And a fair few others.
Her latest thing is teaming together with the nurse mum for what looks like a scam charity ball profiting off her dead sons memory because The Nurse Mum is also afraid of work like Serene.
Yes I saw that, the NurseMum thing. Another absolute weapon of a woman. Yes, what happened to her son was awful, no one would deny that but she’s definitely milking it and appears terrified that one day the support will dry up and she’ll have to get a proper job. Doesn’t surprise me that her and Serene are in cahoots
I’m am surprised that Andrea (4BIAB) has anything to do with her though, I quite like her, I know she shows off quite a bit but it all seems tongue in cheek and I wouldn’t have thought she’d associate herself with a moaning twat like CB

Carly95

Latest rant from the contradiction Queen!

I don’t think anyone messages her saying they gonna unfollow her because she anti religion,
She so full of shit

like another member said she only vice support about a issue when it’s popular then your never hear her mention it again 😂

View attachment 1373903View attachment 1373904View attachment 1373905View attachment 1373906View attachment 1373908
Omg i can totally tell when she has smoked a joint. I'm telling you now she wouldn't spout all that shite if she wasn't stoned. I thought that was never going to end.

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
I remember this! The cancelled fertility treatment. How could she have a baby with all her "serious" and crippling health conditions. Would she be able to even get pregnant . What about the days she "can't walk" and needs her wheelchair 🤔 and has her chronic "flair ups" She can't even walk her dogs daily! Would she as a single mum have a strong enough support network around her.
I highly doubt it . Another one that thinks a child is a fashion accessory 😡

Carly95

She gets £20 for every person who signs up. Nice! Amazing how her bad mental health / many many many physical problems just melt away when there’s a quick buck to be made. She’s been too ill and feeble to log on for ages but this bank thing pops up and she suddenly finds the strength. Give it a few days till people stop using her code and she’ll fade away again. I fully expect the begging posts to continue all day, at some point she’ll tell people they really should use her code so that they can help her get some money because she’s too ill to earn any.
Hopefully she is declaring it as an income as she is obviously in receipt of benefits of some form. I know she will be on pip which isn't means tested. But she will be on universal credit, housing benefit etc. All these £20 are income.

Also ì see none of her posts now as she has blocked me. I wish I could so I could ask if she us declaring her income

Jellysnake

I remember the BLM fixation, it went on for weeks. She got increasingly aggressive with it, to the point where she was ranting in block capitals to ‘PAY BLACK INFLUENCERS FOR YOUR EDUCATION!!!!’. She barely mentions it now, and I notice the BLM highlight she once had on her page has vanished…
Once she has got bored with the Gabby case or solved the case all on her own and then slated the FBI she will move onto something else....the question is🤔...what?

Clementine

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s with the gf anymore tbh. I could be wrong but just a hunch I’ve got from how she’s posting.

I see she’s having to take a social media break to keep herself ‘mentally safe’ after the Russel Brand revelations! She did actually cross my mind when I was watching the documentary last night, I knew she would find it all very ‘triggering’ because of her vast number of ‘traumas’.

I appreciate that people do experience awful things, but the sheer number of ‘traumas’ she claims to have experienced is completely unfeasible to me. You’ve got the sexual assault, the childhood abuse, the religious trauma, the alcoholism, the chronic illness… I’m sure I’ve probably missed some.

n8459

Chatty Member
lol isnt bothered with what people say but obsessively reading and addressing whats posted here

n8459

Chatty Member
I’m so curious about her finances, and how much she makes from insta.
surely a lot of the things she posts are undeclared ads?

Peach97

VIP Member
What chronic illness does she have, does anyone know? I don’t understand how she can drive all the way to London but is apparently in pain 24/7 and everyday she posts about how she needs to “rest” and “recoup”?

Jellysnake

Be more sustainable
Be more eco friendly

Not Serene binning her artificial tree and making room for a tree that was needlessly cut down to decorate her living room.
No one visits her so she's literally got a real tree, all for the Gram🙄

Practice what you preach you lazy bitch
....Well said!! The cost too? How nice would it be to just bin your old plastic tree and have the disposal income to get a new one for around £40 just because she needed her tree to spark "joy". Can't wait for the new dog Christmas jumpers because last year's, are so ,well, last year!!

n8459

Chatty Member
it sounds as if one was messing her around and she just gave up which I can understand. But has she given any legit reason for not sharing the others, other than them presenting as male?

Reactions: 1