Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought she didn’t like Six because Jodie Steele was in it

She was so jealous of Jodie’s talent in Heathers, didn’t she get a rave review from the press and Carrie couldn’t take it
to be fair Jodie was INCREDIBLE in Heathers

the range on that woman :eek::love:

Reactions: 3
to be fair Jodie was INCREDIBLE in Heathers

the range on that woman :eek::love:
I saw Jodie in Six and she was amazing!

There was actually a show stop during her song and after about 20 mins they came back on and she started her song from the beginning. She handled it amazingly and didn't break character. It must be so off putting to have that happen.

I also love following her on instagram and seeing the work she does with the workshops she runs etc. Carrie should definitely take note of Jodie but she's too jealous.

Reactions: 2
Lets not forget guys she got an A* in GCSE art :rolleyes:. Idk that reply rubbed me the wrong way. The art is good, I'll give her that and digital art does take some skill like all things.

She thinks she's far more intelligent that she is. I'm not saying she's daft, she isn't but she was one of those kinda people who thinks everything they say is right and true. Nauseating.

Lets not forget guys she got an A* in GCSE art :rolleyes:. Idk that reply rubbed me the wrong way. The art is good, I'll give her that and digital art does take some skill like all things.

I don't want to start a ruckus on here, but I do think people telling her that she shouldn't let her cat out is kind of ridiculous. She has a big garden and keeps an eye on him. It feels more cruel to shut in a cat who has spent his life up until now being able to go outdoors.

The cats I've had in my life have always had free reign of the cat flap, so I don't really understand indoor cats.

Reactions: 17
I don't want to start a ruckus on here, but I do think people telling her that she shouldn't let her cat out is kind of ridiculous. She has a big garden and keeps an eye on him. It feels more cruel to shut in a cat who has spent his life up until now being able to go outdoors.

The cats I've had in my life have always had free reign of the cat flap, so I don't really understand indoor cats.
100% agree with you

I've seen much talk of Carrie being jealous of Jodie during Heathers. Whilst I don't deny that she was/continues to be jealous of her (I remember she did a post about how they're such good friends etc) - when did she explicitly say she was jealous? I've looked past old vlogs and can't find anything...

I've seen much talk of Carrie being jealous of Jodie during Heathers. Whilst I don't deny that she was/continues to be jealous of her (I remember she did a post about how they're such good friends etc) - when did she explicitly say she was jealous? I've looked past old vlogs and can't find anything...
I mean of course she would never say it. Its more about the small things she would or wouldn't do, like acknowledging her, following her on social media, posting about her....

And of course this gem where you can see her fuming in the background while everyone else is having fun:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh wow... I've never seen that! Her fake laugh in the first 2 seconds is soooo telling!

I got such weirdly fake vibes from her when she did that little "after hours" gig with Jodie. This just solidifies that!

Reactions: 4
Oh wow... I've never seen that! Her fake laugh in the first 2 seconds is soooo telling!

I got such weirdly fake vibes from her when she did that little "after hours" gig with Jodie. This just solidifies that!
She was so shady in that concert, especially when they were singing for good, she was seething that Jodie was singing elphaba which she has played and can actually hit the notes unlike miss belt me arse off and hope for the best.... Shes supposed to be a feminist but she literally shits upon people who don't believe in her opinions and views on life..

Reactions: 4
Didn’t they play a game in that concert where you say who would be most likely to do something? And at one point Carrie looked genuinely pissed at one of jodies answers 😂

Reactions: 1
People who go on about their GCSE results more than a decade later are just the most tedious. That's the kind of thing that gives away the fact she hasn't had much of a 'normal' life - because in my experience, once you go to college or uni or start work, your GCSE results become ancient history and no one cares.

Reactions: 16
Based on someone earlier outlining what Carrie can’t give advice on (uni, job interviews etc) I’ve just watched the Good Morning video on Musical CVS and I’ve noticed her privileged experience and position coming through in previous videos that I was going to post about but this one struck me so much! The sheer difference between what Oliver and Carrie can talk about - the main example being putting ‘school shows’ on CVs but Carrie completely forgot about Drama School having actual shows which are the credits whilst training which I’ve seen in so many programmes so even I knew about that and I’m just an observer not a participant in musical theatre, but then she’s got all of the adverts she did as a kid on her CV like everything! - I know it sounds like nit picking without watching the video but this video is just the one that pushed me to the edge of posting but I’ve noticed it in others.
The other thing, and I can’t remember the title of the good morning/evening video but it was the badly explaining musicals one and it annoyed me so much that Carrie, not only didn’t even bother to guess 90% of the time, but also couldn’t get Phantom of the Opera based on “guy obsessed with singing kidnaps a girl” (I haven’t quoted it word for word but guy obsessed with singing was certainly in there) - that just infuriated me 😂

Hahaha, I've never seen this before and it's great. She really has the green eye when it comes to Jodie! Looks like she can dance and I know she has an incredible voice!

Has anyone seen the Louis Theroux documentary about Broadway Stars?

If you haven't, I really recommend it!

It's very interesting as it discusses how some people are just lucky and some people have amazing MT skills but for some reason, don't make the cut.

I got a lot of interesting takes from it and it made me think of Carrie a few times especially with privilege and luck.

It is an old documentary, pre 9/11, I believe. However, it is still very relevant today and recommend it highly! It is on Netflix for those interested!

Also!!

Completely agree with the no one cares about your exam results comment

Hahaha, I've never seen this before and it's great. She really has the green eye when it comes to Jodie! Looks like she can dance and I know she has an incredible voice!

Has anyone seen the Louis Theroux documentary about Broadway Stars?

If you haven't, I really recommend it!

It's very interesting as it discusses how some people are just lucky and some people have amazing MT skills but for some reason, don't make the cut.

I got a lot of interesting takes from it and it made me think of Carrie a few times especially with privilege and luck.

It is an old documentary, pre 9/11, I believe. However, it is still very relevant today and recommend it highly! It is on Netflix for those interested!

Also!!

Completely agree with the no one cares about your exam results comment
What's the name of it?

Isn’t it about off off Broadway? As in shows that are very fringe and self-funded? Thus being part of the ‘Weird Weekend’ series? Been a while since I’ve seen it.
I watched it for the first time in a few years last night.

He does talk to people who aren't in the business yet and follows their experiences.

It's mainly the bits when he's talking to agents and the producers about getting into the industry that I found interesting.

I can't quote it word for word but one of the managers said you can't make it based on talent. Some people have a heap load of talent and don't make it. Sometimes you're just lucky.

I just found that part very interesting and reminded me of Carrie and how she's done well to bag these big roles. She's not evidently had to struggle through like the average Joe.

I don't deny that Carrie doesn't have a great voice but compared to some, it's not as good as others. I do think she's very lucky and privileged, and doesn't recognise that a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.