Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s even been her decision to make. She was very little when she did Chitty and Les Mis the first time. She really has very ‘normal’ life experience.

I wonder if it’s even been her decision to make. She was very little when she did Chitty and Les Mis the first time. She really has very ‘normal’ life experience.
Very little life experience I should have said

Reactions: 3
I would love to never have to see her smug face again. And I used to quite like her, when my daughter first discovered her and watched her YouTube vlogs, etc.

She’s a strange one. Major chips on her shoulder from the many, many comments about her fame being purely as a result of her brother’s success. Then the incessant need to patronise and belittle well meaning public who dare to admire her, question her or challenge her in any way.

Wish she’d go away.

Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed her from everything. It’s funny, a few years ago I would have loved it if she uploaded daily videos. Now I’ve hardly watched any of them and the ones I have watched she irritated me one way or another. I used to hang around because I still enjoyed her old stuff, but I see those in a different light now, as well. I may check back and follow her again when she’s in a show, but for now, there isn’t much to enjoy in her content anymore.

Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed her from everything. It’s funny, a few years ago I would have loved it if she uploaded daily videos. Now I’ve hardly watched any of them and the ones I have watched she irritated me one way or another. I used to hang around because I still enjoyed her old stuff, but I see those in a different light now, as well. I may check back and follow her again when she’s in a show, but for now, there isn’t much to enjoy in her content anymore.
Her ego definitely has tainted the old loveable big sister Carrie we all fell in love with,I still stick around hoping we see that old Carrie. She's so bitter now

Reactions: 2
Her ego definitely has tainted the old loveable big sister Carrie we all fell in love with,I still stick around hoping we see that old Carrie. She's so bitter now
I held on that she would go back to how she was. I unsubscribed and unfollowed her on Instagram a month or two ago.

I found her snippy attitude and negativity so draining. It sadden me as she was always so energy and I used to love her content.

She was very dismissive about how much she's changed in a video a year or so ago. She might as well have stuck the middle finger up at everyone who has ever supported her.

You expect people to change and grow up, it's part of life.

However, she changed from a sweet, down to earth and big sister type to a egocentric, snarky, know-it-all. That's definitely not for the better.

Reactions: 5
I don't know, I don't think she's changed at all. I do just think she's changed how she acts on camera and that the version we see now is who she has always been.
Her comments towards that girl Alex manipulated into sleeping with him were so vindictive - I get she was hurt and angry but it was awful.

Reactions: 4
I don't know, I don't think she's changed at all. I do just think she's changed how she acts on camera and that the version we see now is who she has always been.
Exactly this! It’s like the real Carrie is coming out as she can’t keep up the act anymore

I have thought this for a while.

The side she showed us all at the beginning was an act and this is the real her? Would make sense and I can believe it!

Has anyone got screenshots of what she said to those girls? Really awful!!

Reactions: 2
Her comments towards that girl Alex manipulated into sleeping with him were so vindictive - I get she was hurt and angry but it was awful.
I feel like I missed this.... what happened? X

Reactions: 1
There's no way she could keep up the big sister act these days. Her life experiences are no longer relatable to her fans, she has nothing to say to us. She's had no struggles.

She could keep up aiming advice at young school girls but that gets old after a while, and there's only so much you can say about being at school once you're in your late 20s that anyone wants to hear.

What can she say to her older fans that grew up with her? She can't give us advice on university or working or having to save money. How do you give people advice or reassurance when everything's just fallen on your lap? I wouldn't even trust her for relationship advice, I can't see she handles her relationships maturely and doesn't seem to have any deep friendships.

If I wanted sisterly advice aimed at people in their 20s, Leena Norms is probably the person I'd watch. She actually has relatable life experiences and has the self awareness and reflection to be able to share what she's learnt from them.

Reactions: 5
I feel like I missed this.... what happened? X
When all the facts came out about Alex Day being a sexual predator and one of the girls who was manipulated into sleeping with him was a friend of Carrie's she sent her texts calling her out and laying into her even though the poor girl was a victim herself.

When all the facts came out about Alex Day being a sexual predator and one of the girls who was manipulated into sleeping with him was a friend of Carrie's she sent her texts calling her out and laying into her even though the poor girl was a victim herself.
Where are these messages?

Poor girl, that's truly awful and really uncalled for. Carrie should be ashamed of herself

Lots have been removed now, there was text evidence somewhere but I can't find it now - it was back in 2013 I believe.

Remember when she did Letters to Autumn? That series was so lovely! Now she’s just a boring lady talking to a camera 🤷🏾‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.