Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a Carrie fan or a hater just happen to like going the theatre and have seen a few shows she’s been in.

I actually liked her Eponine back in the day and personally think this is her best role (I haven’t seen her Fantine so this may be better now she’s grown as a performer etc).

I think Carrie suits the older musicals like Les Mis and revivals rather than new musicals.I’ve no idea why but when I’ve seen her in Addams and Heathers while she was by no means bad (she’s an incredible singer there’s no doubting that) she just seemed very out of place and ‘frumpy’ is always the word I use when talking about her performance in Heathers.
Yes I thought the same about her in heathers! Barrett Wilber Weed was amazing as Veronica on Broadway!

Reactions: 2
Haven't and won't be seeing the Back to the Future but I understand it has started and neither Oliver or Carrie have mentioned much about it. I wonder if it is any good because I liked the films.

Reactions: 1
At the Back To The Future Musical premiere performance in Manchester. Her hair seems to be .... lop sided. And the least said about his ludicrous trousers, the better.

carrie-hope-fletcher-and-oliver-ormson-cast-member-142296.jpg

Reactions: 4
I'm not a fan of the Marilyn Monroe style dresses in all honesty but that is my personal preference. Has anyone heard any reviews of BTTF?

Reactions: 1
Back to the Future performed on Sport Relief tonight.
2626B75D-2101-4BFC-A500-BF775DA95AB2.jpeg

Oliver was unfortunately almost always either just out of shot (you could just see a bit of shirt), hidden by main stars or visible only as part of a wide shot of the whole performance.

If anyone watched, at first I thought Oliver was the guy behind Doc with the glasses but just looking weird. Then I saw it wasn’t actually him. 😂😂

Anyone been watching her latest set of self indulgent videos? Just watched her most recent one where she gushed “my private secondary school was so posh”. Oh but wait, I thought you had a totally modest, non-privileged upbringing Carrie? 🙄

I bet she is the most irritating person to be trapped in lockdown with. Oliver looks so done 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This woman is so annoying isn’t she? I can’t quite put my finger on why but something about her just really bugs me. She’s irritating.

Reactions: 7
Looking at the vid of them dancing and the photo of her immediately next to it on the grid I need to get me one of them cameras 🧐

Anyone else watching these ‘good morning/evening world’ uploads from Carrie and Oliver? She’s so irritating in them all 😂 Anything Oliver says, Carrie will have done it too.
Oliver: “I had a dream last night and X happened”. Carrie: “OH REALLY I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT TOO! SNAPE WAS THERE!” Blathers on until Oliver’s story is completely forgotten about

I used to admire her so much, her talent, her humour, her honesty, her friendship group, even her gorgeous hair. Now I find her entirely unbearable - her voice is still great obviously, but her now frumpy looks (I mean her hair and style, not necessarily her weight) certainly aren’t enviable and her relationship seems based on convenience for Oliver (free London accommodation!).

Reactions: 6
I've seen a couple of them. Baffles me why she thinks anyone is interested in her rather dull antics every. single. day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.