Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only know her name because of Tom but this thread is enough to put my right off-those tweets were just rude! Ok so it’s crap for someone to send a link to mean comments but her response was ridiculous.

Only know her name because of Tom but this thread is enough to put my right off-those tweets were just rude! Ok so it’s crap for someone to send a link to mean comments but her response was ridiculous.
When you also follow her insta as well you soon see how entitled she is. Oftentimes someone on Twitter will say "something happened to me" and she'll often retweet with comments "well this happened to me MORE".

Reactions: 2
View attachment 57935
Why is she being so rude on her Instagram stories? That’s literally a nice message?

That’s not in context at all is it!?

She posted a post about strange men sending her messages she didn’t want and this was on of the screen shots!

All for everyone having an opinion but it grinds my gears when people try to have a pop about something that’s not there!

Reactions: 3
So now she spends all her time making hats, what happened to running? What happened to doung watercolours on the train? What happened to replying to fan letters, why is she such a clown?

Wow this thread has gone quiet! I came to post that I think the long curly wig looks so much more youthful and slimming on her than her short hair.

Also how has nobody posted about her getting the ALW Cinderella gig?!

Reactions: 1
Wow this thread has gone quiet! I came to post that I think the long curly wig looks so much more youthful and slimming on her than her short hair.

Also how has nobody posted about her getting the ALW Cinderella gig?!
It'll flop so badly, she's wrecked her voice with her ego. The snippit of the song in the trailer sounded dreadful. Also this cinderella gig is gonna turn ugly as its just another ego boost. I miss the old Carrie the humble girl next door, big sister type. Carrie

Reactions: 4
Good for her that it is something new and not a repeat of a previous role. However the snippet of music we heard....humm I think ALW has lost his touch and can't see this having extended runs.

It'll flop so badly, she's wrecked her voice with her ego. The snippit of the song in the trailer sounded dreadful. Also this cinderella gig is gonna turn ugly as its just another ego boost. I miss the old Carrie the humble girl next door, big sister type. Carrie
Oh gosh! So do I. I think a lot of her fans do, she addressed this a while ago, she isn’t young Carrie anymore, she had grown and basically put up with it or leave. Also, @EmCheese YES! I was thinking this. Short curly hair doesn’t suit her face shape, she looks hella better with the long hair. Yeah this thread and the Gi & Tom fletcher thread is deffo very slow which is a shame as they all get on my nerves, more so Giovanna and Carrie.

I think it’s very short sighted of her not to protect her voice. I think because she wasn’t a stage school kid and it’s “natural talent” perhaps that hasn’t been drilled into her. Saw her as Fantine and she was 🤷🏻‍♀️ ok, but you can really hear the difference between then and now. Won’t touch her books because 🙄 and I find her far too full of her own self importance on SM

I was such a fan of her back in the big sister on youtube days, and she was fantastic as Eponine in her initial run. But I just grew tired of her refusal to take feedback or acknowledge her privilege - feel she just got a bit too big for her boots. It's a shame. I miss the old Carrie too!

Reactions: 5
I have served her several times. She is always polite and I can’t complain. But goodness she and Gi do my head in big time. They are both insufferable

I think it’s very short sighted of her not to protect her voice. I think because she wasn’t a stage school kid and it’s “natural talent” perhaps that hasn’t been drilled into her. Saw her as Fantine and she was 🤷🏻‍♀️ ok, but you can really hear the difference between then and now. Won’t touch her books because 🙄 and I find her far too full of her own self importance on SM
I saw her in Heather's when she was refusing to take time off when she had severe tonsillitis, it was just awful you could really hear her straining also sing shouting over everyone else in duets and group numbers because she was the headline act. She used to have a lovely voice but now it's steadfast on its way to ruin 🤦‍♀️

Is damage to her voice confirmed or speculation? Has anyone seen her in les mis recently for instance?

you could really hear her straining also sing shouting over everyone else in duets and group numbers because she was the headline act.
I think that’s a reason I don’t like listening to her sing as she wants to over power everyone else and be very look at me, look at me!

Reactions: 5
I’m not a Carrie fan or a hater just happen to like going the theatre and have seen a few shows she’s been in.

I actually liked her Eponine back in the day and personally think this is her best role (I haven’t seen her Fantine so this may be better now she’s grown as a performer etc).

I think Carrie suits the older musicals like Les Mis and revivals rather than new musicals.I’ve no idea why but when I’ve seen her in Addams and Heathers while she was by no means bad (she’s an incredible singer there’s no doubting that) she just seemed very out of place and ‘frumpy’ is always the word I use when talking about her performance in Heathers.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.