Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Carrie the only person who can run ? Because thats what her stories would suggest. Every single day there is a story or post about how shes been for a run and how proud she is of herself. Jeezomget over yourself, you can run well.done but do you need to praise yourself every day ?

She's one of the most pompous, obnoxious people I've ever come across, no self awareness.

Reactions: 6
Does she live with Tom and Gi? I've been confused by some of the posts and the recent "feedback" about helping out

And Carrie is running again today and has washed her hair .... oh the excitment ......

Reactions: 1
Another gifted trip to Disney 🙄
Am I the only person to not get the Disney obsessed people out there? I went to Disney World aged 12 and it was great, a nice memory, and I’m sure I’ll take my own children when they’re old enough to appreciate it. But. These people who are absolutely flipping obsessed and go 84 times a year (mostly blagged in the case of dearest Carrie here) - I just don’t get it!!

Reactions: 6
Nope not just you! I went a few times as a kid, loved it, will probably take my kids one day but definitely don’t get the yearly visits etc!

Reactions: 2
We love Disney! We’re going this year, but that will be it for years. There is a whole world out there go and see it x

Reactions: 4
I am a huge Disney fan but haven’t been to Wdw in 10 years, because it’s so expensive for me and my 2 children. I’m talking 8 grand even taking them out of school !

Reactions: 2
I am a huge Disney fan but haven’t been to Wdw in 10 years, because it’s so expensive for me and my 2 children. I’m talking 8 grand even taking them out of school !
That's why I never went as a child, could not be afforded!

I was more grossed out that she went on the gifted spa day, to recover from non stop vomiting the day BEFORE.

Sure it was just what she needed...but not for the other customers who were swimming in the same water.🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I was more grossed out that she went on the gifted spa day, to recover from non stop vomiting the day BEFORE.

Sure it was just what she needed...but not for the other customers who were swimming in the same water.🤢
I thought exactly the same! She was posting about how ill she was and then 24hours later she was in a spa spreading her germs everywhere!

Co

She couldnt possibly miss a freebie though ....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.