Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i see one more.oicture of her in her pants i will scream we get it you ran 10k. Jeezo pipe.down and stop with the annoying faces when your talking šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
I must admit I always had a soft spot for Pete, I didnā€™t really watch his videos much, just sometimes, but back when I used to dip in and out of Carrieā€™s stuff back then I did like seeing him in videos. He seemed like a friendly giant kind of guy.
Same. I watched some of his videos though and he always came across as a sweet person. Shame he hasn't uploaded anything on YouTube for a while.

Same. I watched some of his videos though and he always came across as a sweet person. Shame he hasn't uploaded anything on YouTube for a while.

It was said on one of carrie's videos that they split due to him being violent/abusive towards her. I used to watch his vids too, then when he moved and started drama school he stopped uploading.

It was said on one of carrie's videos that they split due to him being violent/abusive towards her. I used to watch his vids too, then when he moved and started drama school he stopped uploading.

She certainly let people believe that's what had happened but I seem to remember a bit of a backlash as she just kind of dropped the information out there never backed it up or explained what had gone on, granted she doesn't have to but she was only telling half the story, in a later video she was still very vague but clarified no violence was on her it was damage done to her flat (punching walls etc) but she still saw this as abuse.

Then about a month later she was at the Coco premier thing with Pete and Scott like they were friends šŸ¤·

She's a total fanny.

Reactions: 10
She led people to believe that by saying an ex had been abusive towards her, some people commented asking if it was Pete and she liked the comments. She never backed any of it up. As @Highlandcow says, she's a total fanny! It's a shame he stopped uploading, it wouldve been interesting to watch his journey through drama school.

Reactions: 3
Signed up for another 10k... good on her for that but hoping that she doesn't ram that down our throats all the while. Please no more flower pants!

I saw Carrieā€™s recent Instagram story about the GG site and so I looked it up and I found this thread and I just have to say that it is hilarious that all you ā€œformer fansā€ are spending your lives criticizing someone that you say you donā€™t even like! Why continue to consume someoneā€™s content if you donā€™t enjoy it? There are literally millions of people in Instagram and YouTube, why not start watching people you like? You all admit sheā€™s talented at her musical theatre job but you donā€™t like her videos... so donā€™t watch them. Being a YouTuber is posting videos of yourself so I donā€™t understand how sheā€™s self absorbed and a ā€œpigā€ for doing this? And to critique someoneā€™s appearance when it has nothing to do with anything is just another level of getttt aaaa liiiiife. Anyway, spent half an hour of my life on this thread and saw the sad people of the internet. I highly advise you to start introducing some positivity in your lives, it makes a huge difference āœŒšŸ»
So anyone here with a negative opinion of carrie should get a life and get off here .... yet you freely.admit you have just spent half an hour to read everything and then took the time to sign up and post a negative comment ? So you have just done what you are slating other people for doing ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carrie wants us to find a way to tell her if she is doing things we don't like šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ ok Carrie, you're an actual dragon to your fans these days never mind those who have constructive criticism for you, I'll pass on trying to reason with you don't want called out on your insta stories for all to see so you can snap away like the hateful bint that you've turned in to these days!

Reactions: 5
I'm not a "former fan" I've always found her unbearable. This argument that we are such losers for crticising someone with an online presence is so tired. I love how everyone who signs up specifically to post it seems to think they are making some sort of devastating point. YouTubers profit off selling their lives and do so many ridiculous things having a space for the like minded to point this stuff out is hardly a mortal sin. It's fun, it's funny and largely it's pretty constructive. Someone on GG (chatty gal) made a good post about how gossip exists and everyone does it in response to this whole stupid drama, i recommend checking it out.

Looool at her latest instagram stories, she LITERALLY asked for people to tell her what irked them and ok this person was in depth but they were right at every point! Surprise surprise, Carrie can't take it.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve never came across any youtuber who cares as much about what strangers on the internet think about her as carrie,it bothers her so much and gets under her skin.

Reactions: 2
Why ask for constructive critisism and then lose your tit when someone gives you it and you dont like it ? Grow up Carrie

Reactions: 6
Why ask for constructive critisism and then lose your tit when someone gives you it and you dont like it ? Grow up Carrie
I just remember seeing this on her insta story and thought I'd come and see what people thought.
I remember reading the bit she quoted as if it was harsh, it was all VERY constructive and not harsh at all, the truth can be a bitter pill to swallow but honestly, thought she'd have thicker skin

I just remember seeing this on her insta story and thought I'd come and see what people thought.
I remember reading the bit she quoted as if it was harsh, it was all VERY constructive and not harsh at all, the truth can be a bitter pill to swallow but honestly, thought she'd have thicker skin
This has happened a few times now, Carrie keeps going back to reading the GG threads then seeks public sympathy on twitter and instagram. Fans always rush to plump her ego but she never really takes on board some of the valid criticisms of her conduct (I'm not talking about comments about her appearance etc).

Is Carrie the only person who can run ? Because thats what her stories would suggest. Every single day there is a story or post about how shes been for a run and how proud she is of herself. Jeezomget over yourself, you can run well.done but do you need to praise yourself every day ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.