Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she’s throwing her toys out of her pram about stunt casting again ?

Reactions: 2
I feel like she uses these 'big musicals' and stunt casting for her own gain aswell (which is probably what she's meant to do!) I feel like she prefer being in the bigger shows though. She keeps going on about a cheerleader show but I've no idea what it's about or anything.

She's had rehearsals so I'm assuming she's in it? So why not advertise it more? Unless it's not for the public to see?

Reactions: 1
Can we discuss her dress from the awards show? JESUS. She does not have the rack for that plunging neckline. I’m not criticising her actual boobs themselves. I just feel like you need to either have small, perfectly shaped boobs that don’t move anywhere, or really big pert boobs to pull off that particular style ?

Can we discuss her dress from the awards show? JESUS. She does not have the rack for that plunging neckline. I’m not criticising her actual boobs themselves. I just feel like you need to either have small, perfectly shaped boobs that don’t move anywhere, or really big pert boobs to pull off that particular style ?
I'm glad someone said it! She had too much flat side boob showing, and that bob ? she just looks like a percy pig these days!

Who goes to LA for two days?! Although I guess atleast shes admitting it's a gift/AD this time.

Her Q&As on insta just get more and more snooty and arrogant by the day, she's always getting called out for her attitude and always comes back with a sly remark. Can't stand her anymore.

Don't get me started on the May YouTube series as well, she's really must love herself to post a video of herself every day of her waffling on about nothing in particular. She's a pig.

Reactions: 5
I used to actually like her but she has become so smug and downright nasty nowadays. The way she replys to her fans / followers is disgusting. Shes a 2nd rate musical theatre actress and wouldnt be where she is without those people so maybe its tine to remember that.

Reactions: 4
I used to actually like her but she has become so smug and downright nasty nowadays. The way she replys to her fans / followers is disgusting. Shes a 2nd rate musical theatre actress and wouldnt be where she is without those people so maybe its tine to remember that.

Same I'm a former 'fan' now she's really turned for the horrible, so uppity, smug, short tempered and very self absorbed.

As if she’s done an entire video telling us the meanings behind four bloody rings she wears. Oh no wait, three. She needs to keep one of them a secret to make herself seem interesting 🙄
Tbh she sounds like a dick preaching on about ‘anything can happen if you are open to it’. Ok well I’m open to winning the lottery, just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her video about mundane - I couldn't watch the whole thing, her wanging on about her interesting, wacky, CRAZY life and how she craves some mundane-ness - my eyes were hurting from all the rolling!

These days all I ever read from people is about how smug she comes across, it’s so true and she also just seems like such a mean girl.

I was never an avid follower but would watch her videos from time to time as she seemed ‘nice’ and I liked that she had a ‘real job’ and wasn’t just another generic beauty/lifestyle guru.

I saw her in both Les Mis and Addams (not because of her I just happened to see the shows when she was in them if that makes sense😂) and I actually really liked her in Les Mis and still to this day think it was by far her best role so maybe it’s a case of she peaked far too soon and now there’s nowhere else for her to go

Reactions: 6
I think she changed as soon as she left Les Mis. I used to like her, her uploads were interesting. I could sit and listen to her waffle on about stuff, and I enjoyed "Dear Tom". I don't watch her at all now. I find her boring and her attitude a lot of the time towards fans isn't great. I also can't take to Oliver, not sure why.

Reactions: 6
These days all I ever read from people is about how smug she comes across, it’s so true and she also just seems like such a mean girl.

I was never an avid follower but would watch her videos from time to time as she seemed ‘nice’ and I liked that she had a ‘real job’ and wasn’t just another generic beauty/lifestyle guru.

I saw her in both Les Mis and Addams (not because of her I just happened to see the shows when she was in them if that makes sense😂) and I actually really liked her in Les Mis and still to this day think it was by far her best role so maybe it’s a case of she peaked far too soon and now there’s nowhere else for her to go

I didn't know who she was until I saw the Addams Family and give her her due she was fab in it, great voice deffo the star of the show then I researched her and found her YouTube etc didn't even realise she was Toms sister and I became a bit of a 'fan' but what a change I see in her and not for the good!

I dunno what's happened but she seems to think she's really come on as a person but I think she takes herself waaaay to seriously and tries too hard to be an 'adult' and has gone so far the other side she's just an absolute bleep now. It can't just be a small handful of people she's always getting called out on her q&as.

I haven't watched any of her May series on YouTube they are awful and I have no interest in what she has to say anymore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.